PDA

View Full Version : Have you used EPISTANE/HAVOC/METHYL E??? please vote here!!!

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Ive been researching, possibly thinking of doing my first pro hormone in a few years, and the feedback is so skewed on all 3 of these compounds.

I will hold judgment until possibly later in the thread, but would like your vote if you have used any of these compounds! Please include duration of the cycle, dosage, weight gained (fat/muscle ratio), and whether or not your had any other side effects

If you vote truthfully, I will rep you for participating!

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 11:18 AM
I have used Generic Labz Epi-E. Dosed it 30mg for 4 weeks and saw some great strength gains, modest mass gains(wasn't bulking). Honestly nothing but positives for me. I never any physical side effects from it. Overall great product IMHO. I know this product wasn't one u listed but it was still good.

Havoc will be used next, def dosing scheme this time around.

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 11:21 AM
I have used Generic Labz Epi-E. Dosed it 30mg for 4 weeks and saw some great strength gains, modest mass gains(wasn't bulking). Honestly nothing but positives for me. I never any physical side effects from it. Overall great product IMHO. I know this product wasn't one u listed but it was still good.

Havoc will be used next, def dosing scheme this time around.

Nice, thanks for the feedback...

Any input on a recomposition effect from the product, or a reduction in gyno as has been reported?

and what was your dosing?

simpledude
04-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Dosed it 30mg for 4 weeks

dosing

svmoney6
04-09-2008, 11:23 AM
i'm using methyl-e right now, on day 3, nothing really to report yet.

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 11:23 AM
dosing

heh im a newb

i'm using methyl-e right now, on day 3, nothing really to report yet.

GREAT! with the BOGO offer, this is what im really looking into but I ve seen a few threads where users have reported 0 gains

Please come back in a few days and keep me updated

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Nice, thanks for the feedback...

Any input on a recomposition effect from the product, or a reduction in gyno as has been reported?

and what was your dosing?

I def leaned out but the recomp was nothing compare to my Halo/orastan-E stack. I have never had gyno so I can't comment on that, really IBE's Epistane is the only product that I have really seen that had reduction in gyno. A couple of their reps reported that so I can't say for sure, take it with a grain of salt.

Dosing was like this- I said 30 all the way thru but this is how it looked.

Week 1- 10mg(2), 20mg(3),30mg(2)
Week 2- 30mg
Week 3- 30mg
Week 4- 30mg

I think I would have faired better if I didn't keep it at 30mg the whole time. I think my body got used to that dose. Epidrol is another Epi product that seems to work extremely well.

My Havoc will be stacked but the dose will look like this-

20,30,40,40mg.

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 11:31 AM
I def leaned out but the recomp was nothing compare to my Halo/orastan-E stack. I have never had gyno so I can't comment on that, really IBE's Epistane is the only product that I have really seen that had reduction in gyno. A couple of their reps reported that so I can't say for sure, take it with a grain of salt.

Dosing was like this- I said 30 all the way thru but this is how it looked.

Week 1- 10mg(2), 20mg(3),30mg(2)
Week 2- 30mg
Week 3- 30mg
Week 4- 30mg

I think I would have faired better if I didn't keep it at 30mg the whole time. I think my body got used to that dose. Epidrol is another Epi product that seems to work extremely well.

My Havoc will be stacked but the dose will look like this-

20,30,40,40mg.

awesome, orastan-e was the other compound ive been researching... thanks for the feedback, un millon de gracias amigo!

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 11:31 AM
I forgot to mention how great my libido was. It increased thru out the whole cycle.:)

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 11:32 AM
awesome, orastan-e was the other compound ive been researching... thanks for the feedback, un millon de gracias amigo!

I would say ur welcome back in spanish but I don't know how to spell it!

Glad I could help, we need to find a thread so u can post that vid again LOL!

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 11:37 AM
I forgot to mention how great my libido was. It increased thru out the whole cycle.:)

ha, i dont think ANYTHING could ever turn off my libido

I would say ur welcome back in spanish but I don't know how to spell it!

Glad I could help, we need to find a thread so u can post that vid again LOL!

de nada! (thank you in spanish) (studying for a spanish test as we speak)

and i havent seen lakunakoil posting anywhere lately, need to find some way to get him and des into another e-fight lol

yCat
04-09-2008, 11:41 AM
will use (and log) havoc in 2 months

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 11:45 AM
will use (and log) havoc in 2 months

cool, thank you for your input, keep me in mind when you do

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 11:48 AM
ha, i dont think ANYTHING could ever turn off my libido

de nada! (thank you in spanish) (studying for a spanish test as we speak)

and i havent seen lakunakoil posting anywhere lately, need to find some way to get him and des into another e-fight lol

Yeah I haven't seen him either, despite being Neg crazy he was an entertaining cat.

Out of the 3 u have listed havoc gets my vote. To many issues with the other 2 from what I have read.

BuckeyeMuscle
04-09-2008, 11:49 AM

Cool. Would you mind sharing your PCT? And did you keep your gains in mass and strength through PCT? How was libido through your PCT?

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Cool. Would you mind sharing your PCT? And did you keep your gains in mass and strength through PCT? How was libido through your PCT?

No problem. I was going to use some Torem tapered down with an AI tapered up but went with I3C instead of the Torem. I kept my gains and strength was about the same. I didn't increase or decrease cals during PCT. Libido was good for another couple of months and dropped back down to normal and then slightly below but nothing at all to worry about.

For anyone who wants to know I believe I gained around 5-6lbs. Lean gains, damn I need a BF thing. Another thing I forgot to mention was that the pumps were insane. I normally get great pumps regardless prob due to my very low rest peroids and fast pace but my chest and lats stayed pumped. I was really impressed and happy overall.

panic91984
04-09-2008, 11:56 AM
I am using epidrol currently going into my fourth week on a bulk. It is phenomenal. I have put on about 11lbs. so far and Im about to ramp it up to 40mg.

I had some slight lethargy in the beginning but that has come and gone, even when i ramped up the dosage

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 12:00 PM
I am using epidrol currently going into my fourth week on a bulk. It is phenomenal. I have put on about 11lbs. so far and Im about to ramp it up to 40mg.

I had some slight lethargy in the beginning but that has come and gone, even when i ramped up the dosage

see thats what i'm looking for!!!!

thanks for the feedback, what was you dosing week 1-3??? and what will your pct be?

Alkaline
04-09-2008, 12:02 PM
i've used both epi and havoc and they both worked equally well

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 12:07 PM
i've used both epi and havoc and they both worked equally well

great to hear, thank you

svmoney6
04-09-2008, 12:50 PM
GREAT! with the BOGO offer, this is what im really looking into but I ve seen a few threads where users have reported 0 gains

Please come back in a few days and keep me updated

i will, you can follow my log too, the link is in my sig :)

panic91984
see thats what i'm looking for!!!!

thanks for the feedback, what was you dosing week 1-3??? and what will your pct be?

For the first 3 days i dosed it at 10 mg then moved up to 20mg for 7 days. I have been running 30mg since then (10th day) and tomorrow is the beginning of my 4th week when i will be taking 40 mg.

so here is the breakdown of that mess:

days 1-3: 10mg
days 4-10: 20mg
day 11-21: 30mg
day 22-28: 40mg

PCT: I have nolva on hand, but as of right now i dont think i will need it.

So I will be using 11-oxo to bridge into Novodex, then finish it with Act X

user23960508710785
use 3-AD, its not methyl and you'll put on over 20 pounds in 30 days

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 01:02 PM
use 3-AD, its not methyl and you'll put on over 20 pounds in 30 days

did you learn that from the AX forums when you signed up????

ny58
04-09-2008, 01:12 PM
I have been looking into IBE EPISTANE .. seems like a strong product. . im really looking for lean mass an no water weight. .havent tried it myself. .

Syphon5
04-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Just started Havoc so I cannot give you much, but I will report back

http://*****************/sig.jpg
http://*****************/image1.jpg

ForceLineBacker
04-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Defintely Recommend Havoc!!! Check sig for details!

Amazing results...about 10lbs of muscle while losing about 8lbs of fat.

ny58
04-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Defintely Recommend Havoc!!! Check sig for details!

Amazing results...about 10lbs of muscle while losing about 8lbs of fat.

any hair loss or noticeable sides?

ViceStan
04-09-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm running havoc right now, 2nd day into my third week and I've gained 12 pounds and lost at least 1% of BF, great product.

jsweetness
04-09-2008, 02:24 PM
doin my first run beginning of may.

little rambo
04-09-2008, 02:25 PM
I have been looking into running Havoc just worried about the PCT as everyone merely goes get Nolva or Nolvadex where in all honesty a lot of people don't wanna get into the legal technicalities of that ****.

clostoyo
04-09-2008, 02:31 PM
im on my 3rd day of havoc and all i can say is wow!, im taking 20g a day fir the 1st week and i feel the diference, much more endurance.

MrOneEyedBoh
04-09-2008, 02:46 PM
edit:

dirtydean12
04-09-2008, 02:59 PM
I ran Epidrol by Genera a while ago and I would definitely recommend this compound. Very mild, solid strength gains, solid recomp ph. No noticeable sides, no shutdown. Overall weight gain of about 5lbs while leaning out.

user23960508710785
04-09-2008, 03:00 PM
did you learn that from the AX forums when you signed up????
nah i read in schiez's log why ?

MrOneEyedBoh
04-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Do ya think nolva at 20 and clomid at 100 for the first week and then nolva at 10 and clomid at 50 would be enough for a havoc PCT?

ttt3939
04-09-2008, 03:21 PM
I used havoc about three months ago with bold. dosed it 10mg first three days, then 20mgs for 7 days, then 30mgs for 7 days, then 40mgs for rest of bottle, and did 600mgs of bold a day. starting at about day 10 or 12 started to see great strenght gains. it seemed like every single workout was better than the last, super intense, quick recovery. pumps were not as good as they were cracked up to be. body fat was 5.5% before cycle, and 5.5% after cycle, total weight gain was 12lbs, so that means that nearly everything i gained was lean. put on noticeable muscle size. zero noticeable sides, took a liver support during cycle and during pct. for pct used novedex for three weeks. HAVEN'T LOST A SINGLE POUND and continued gains through pct so i am doubting there was much suppression. overall impression was amazing.

TypicalCliche
04-09-2008, 03:47 PM
i bought 8 bottles of methyl-e during the bogo sale and used one bottle with zero results. Now im stuck with 7 bottles of bunk stuff
:( i was doing a 6 week cycle and for the first four weeks i used methyl-e and during the last two weeks i used Havoc @ 40mg and those two weeks were rediculously good compared to the methyl-e. Within those last two weeks all major lifts(bench, squat, deadlift, rows) went up 20-30lbs, no joke. If ur your going to buy anything get Havoc or Epidrol. Both have been tested to be legit.

icanrace
04-09-2008, 03:58 PM
RPN Havoc is an awesome product imo. I've ran it once and will run it again. Support supps are a must obviously.
Good luck bro's.

ForceLineBacker
04-09-2008, 04:22 PM
any hair loss or noticeable sides?

Slightly increased BP, more aggression, and some back pumps, and then some anxiety at the end of my cycle...other than that everything was great, Solid Hard gains that I have kept and great strength and size while cutting. Plus increased aggression is really a plus!

little rambo
04-09-2008, 04:26 PM
So my question to you guys again is if you can't run Nolva or Nolvadex for your PCT for Havoc what would you run instead?

ncangey0513
04-09-2008, 04:28 PM
36 - 6 for all combined saying "yes." interesting.

Xc
04-09-2008, 04:33 PM
I've used Havoc twice (once for bulking, second for recomp). I had great results both ways (but the bulking was my first cycle soo....). I have a third bottle, unsure if I will ever use it or not though.

Mickdizzle
04-09-2008, 05:05 PM
I just got done with my 1st cycle and I put on 11lbs and stayed the same bf. I Ran it at 20-30-30-30(2)40(2). I started to get sensitive on my right nipple so I quit the cycle early and started pct. The lethargy got pretty intense at times and I didn't have very bad back pumps till those last 2 days at 40mg. Awesome product though, cant wait to run again.

LaxPro
04-09-2008, 05:17 PM
gonna give it up to IBE Epistane since noone else seems to want to!!

i'm on my 3rd week of IBE epistane and i'm up 7lbs all of which appears to be fat free MAYBE 1lb of fat. my core lifts are increasing every week. on monday i was bench pressing and i was amazed at how i was able to handle weight that had previously given me difficulty and repping it out. i am getting insane pumps during workouts and have amazing endurance. i look noticibly bigger, and my arms which have always been weak i've managed to bring them up in a short time do to the high frequency and intensity of training i'm currently able to handle. i have much better concentration while lifting and feel like i can feel my muscles work and contract a lot more/harder.

best part is, side effects seem to be very minimal. initally i broke out a bit but it seems to be calming down and decreasing. i felt ball pain one night for about 30mins but that came and went too. besides that, side effect free no ball shrinkage, gyno, etcetc..

for all the bashing Epistane received it would be interesting to see if any of the people have actually TRIED it. so far i have nothing but good things to report from it.

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 05:25 PM
So my question to you guys again is if you can't run Nolva or Nolvadex for your PCT for Havoc what would you run instead?

I3C- Tapered down
AI- Tapered up and then down or 1 cap for a week and then 1 EOD for the rest.
Retain or Lean Xtreme- Starting at week 3, not really sure how important it is as I have done a few cycles with it.
ALCAR- Upregulate Androgen Recepeters
SAMe- 600,600,400,400mg or Cycle Support which ever u really feel like buying.

Another choice-

Activate Xtreme- Tapered down
AI- 1 cap for a week, 1 EOD after

This one is one that Sledge talked about for someone after their Havoc cycle when they were shutdown.

Midnight_Lifter
04-09-2008, 05:26 PM
I def leaned out but the recomp was nothing compare to my Halo/orastan-E stack.

Interesting... would you run the Halo/Orastan-E again if you could get your hands on it, or do you feel the Havoc is better for your current goals and that's the direction you are going?

Is this still available, or is there a reputable clone out there? I'd assume most of the original Gaspari stock would be hitting it's expiry at this point...

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Interesting... would you run the Halo/Orastan-E again if you could get your hands on it, or do you feel the Havoc is better for your current goals and that's the direction you are going?

I would stack Havoc with Orastan-E instead. I would run the O/E a little higher too. I might just run my Havoc with some Fura that I have. I liked Halo alot but I got faster strength gains than I did with Halo.

I think this would be a good recomp stack I might try, that or Havoc/3AD might be good too.

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 05:32 PM
I've used Havoc twice (once for bulking, second for recomp). I had great results both ways (but the bulking was my first cycle soo....). I have a third bottle, unsure if I will ever use it or not though.

why did u vote every single option??? you seem like a nice guy, way to be a douchebag.

I3C- Tapered down
AI- Tapered up and then down or 1 cap for a week and then 1 EOD for the rest.
Retain or Lean Xtreme- Starting at week 3, not really sure how important it is as I have done a few cycles with it.
ALCAR- Upregulate Androgen Recepeters
SAMe- 600,600,400,400mg or Cycle Support which ever u really feel like buying.

Another choice-

Activate Xtreme- Tapered down
AI- 1 cap for a week, 1 EOD after

This one is one that Sledge talked about for someone after their Havoc cycle when they were shutdown.

IF I run this, I would use 6-oxo extreme only most likely, running very strong at the beginning (5-6 caps) and tapering down.

Seems like havoc is the clear cut winner here on the boards, a lot of positive feedback... this is also the 5th person ive heard of that said they got ZERO gains out of methyl-e....

UNCfan1
04-09-2008, 05:33 PM
why did u vote every single option??? you seem like a nice guy, way to be a douchebag.

IF I run this, I would use 6-oxo extreme only most likely, running very strong at the beginning (5-6 caps) and tapering down.

Seems like havoc is the clear cut winner here on the boards, a lot of positive feedback... this is also the 5th person ive heard of that said they got ZERO gains out of methyl-e....

Thats another option, that or Post Cycle Support.

Yeah not sure whats up with Methyl-E cause overall EST is a good company. Maybe it was just their lastest batch.

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Thats another option, that or Post Cycle Support.

Yeah not sure whats up with Methyl-E cause overall EST is a good company. Maybe it was just their lastest batch.

well the thing is, EST has this thread in the company promo section about guaranteeing all of their products but there have been so many negative reports against methyl e its hard to do it over something that has so much pos reviews like havoc

2 bottles of methyl e for $44 sounds great tho

TypicalCliche
04-09-2008, 05:46 PM
2 bottles of methyl e for $44 sounds great tho

doesn't sound so good after you take it for month and see zero results!!
Especially when you buy 8 bottles!! :(

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 06:30 PM

yeah i know, i hear too many bad things to go with methyl-e :(

havoc sounds like the choice, and of course its the most expensive of all the clones hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa would you expect anything else?!

Charmion
04-09-2008, 07:00 PM
I used epistane about a year ago right before their whole little fiasco went down. I didn't feel anything and am pretty convinced it's bunk after reading that crazy IBE callout thread.

I'm taking havoc currently and I love it, I'm half way through and already getting sad to see it end:(

FWIW, people seem to be loving to new batches of Epi, but IBE can go fk themselves, I'm in love with RPN.

You get what you pay for, trust me.

Charmion

DFW Guy
04-09-2008, 07:15 PM

why did you vote NO to all three?

Xc
04-09-2008, 07:18 PM

Because I do not recommend steroids to anyone. But I do love this compound, probably my favorite.

Xc
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Good call. I liked EST in the past...maybe it is because Steve isn't active anymore :eek: :p

yeah i know, i hear too many bad things to go with methyl-e :(

havoc sounds like the choice, and of course its the most expensive of all the clones hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa would you expect anything else?!

Havoc seems like the better deal to me.

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 09:36 PM

cuz hes being stupid, voted every option :/

Havoc seems like the better deal to me.

i am annoyed u sabotaged my poll, but i agree with u

little rambo
04-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Nice thread AC this is really answering some questions.

user98511001541
04-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Nice thread AC this is really answering some questions.

yeah, it turned out much better then i had imagined... HAVOC will probably be my first prohormone, followed with 1c3 and 6-oxo extreme

I have a bottle of regenesen as well (no pimp) 6 bromo + nettle root and other goodies, dunno if i'll add it into PCT or not, might be overkill with 6-oxo

Musclefever
04-10-2008, 04:48 AM
id go with havoc, read aolt of logs and no one seemed disappoited and u can get tru an otc pct........id use cycle supprt as a supposrt sup and pcs and maybe an atd/ai low dosed as pct..
havoc or 3ad will be my first ds/ph

Ases
04-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Very interesting thread!

Already ordered a bottle of epidrol, probaly gonna run it later this year. Not sure on the PCT yet.

user98511001541
04-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Very interesting thread!

Already ordered a bottle of epidrol, probaly gonna run it later this year. Not sure on the PCT yet.

epidrol sounds to be legit, havent heard anything bad about it

i know you are still in your planning stages but when you figure out your PCT, will you post it here?

digitalgoodtime
04-10-2008, 08:40 AM

i know you are still in your planning stages but when you figure out your PCT, will you post it here?

AConrad00 - seriously, thanks bunches for getting this thread started. i'm going to be subscribed to it forever, as reference for the future. much appreciated, kudos and reps to you!

xtechbuilderx
04-10-2008, 08:44 AM
I will be running Havoc at the beginning of June.

Ases
04-10-2008, 08:55 AM

Sure will!

The thing i planned now was Post-cycle support + 6-oxo and maybe throw in SAMe

But I'm gonna wait till i see the final bloodwork from dmangiarelli's cycle before buying this pct-stack.

stroked80z28
04-10-2008, 10:00 PM
I picked up some methyl e when bb.com had the BOGO, the lot number is 70256. Anybody tried this same lot yet?

MT1979
04-10-2008, 10:07 PM
I used Genera's Epidrol at 20-30-40-40 with awesome strength gains and about gained 8 lbs. Lost BF also. No sides while on, but libido low at the start of PCT.

user98511001541
04-10-2008, 11:13 PM
I picked up some methyl e when bb.com had the BOGO, the lot number is 70256. Anybody tried this same lot yet?

the ones from the BOGO are the ones that seem to be not what they should be, i am not positive though.

I used Genera's Epidrol at 20-30-40-40 with awesome strength gains and about gained 8 lbs. Lost BF also. No sides while on, but libido low at the start of PCT.

wow, fantastic feedback, thank you!

Musclefever
04-11-2008, 05:01 AM
hey man, have u considered 3ad, some logs on here are reporting huge gains and its a non methyl..im still undecided between these 2

iForce_Pete
04-11-2008, 05:17 AM
I used Genera Labs Epidrol had some really nice solid gains that stuck with me after PCT +8lbs after PCT and good lifts too.

user98511001541
04-11-2008, 09:37 AM
hey man, have u considered 3ad, some logs on here are reporting huge gains and its a non methyl..im still undecided between these 2

no not yet, i like things to be tried and true before i do them... new compounds dont interest me to be honest

I used Genera Labs Epidrol had some really nice solid gains that stuck with me after PCT +8lbs after PCT and good lifts too.

nice, epidrol seems to be legit, a ton of great feedback

englanddog28
04-11-2008, 09:45 AM
i used havoc for 2.5 weeks,i was up 9 solid pounds but stopped because my left nipple became puffy and sore,but still kept around 5lbs.I didnt see much strength gain,but lean gains were unreal.

Oh and after a few days off,the nipple returned to normal :)

el.bartq
04-11-2008, 10:25 AM
doin my first run beginning of may.

good look and work hard

http://****************/banner.jpg
http://****************/banner1.jpg

user98511001541
04-12-2008, 09:40 AM
i used havoc for 2.5 weeks,i was up 9 solid pounds but stopped because my left nipple became puffy and sore,but still kept around 5lbs.I didnt see much strength gain,but lean gains were unreal.

Oh and after a few days off,the nipple returned to normal :)

i have pubertal gyno a little but and im freaked about GYNO

i think I will run 6oxox during cycle and for PCT try to get some nolva

thanks for sharing

user98511001541
04-12-2008, 04:34 PM
bump for the sat evening crew

jcratty75
04-16-2008, 10:16 AM
i am on day 2 of IBE epistane and will come back with my feedback for you .
might do it a pulse though not to sure yet

Tack Man
04-16-2008, 10:58 AM
I am currently on my second cycle of Epistane. My first was pretty uneffective until my dosage reached 40mgs, right now I am stacking it with furazadrol and I have had some strength gains, but nothing crazy. The more I think about it, spending several hundred dollars on cycle and pct, is not really worth the gains that these products give. I am starting to think that I just wish I could have gotten my hands on legit aas, if I am going to deal with the risks of these products and costs, with results that aren't that pronounced.

user98511001541
04-16-2008, 11:10 AM
i am on day 2 of IBE epistane and will come back with my feedback for you .
might do it a pulse though not to sure yet

cool, thanks for the feedback and please remember to come back!!!

I am currently on my second cycle of Epistane. My first was pretty uneffective until my dosage reached 40mgs, right now I am stacking it with furazadrol and I have had some strength gains, but nothing crazy. The more I think about it, spending several hundred dollars on cycle and pct, is not really worth the gains that these products give. I am starting to think that I just wish I could have gotten my hands on legit aas, if I am going to deal with the risks of these products and costs, with results that aren't that pronounced.

interesting, what is your daily caloric intake and how tall are you and how much do you weigh????

usually 40mg is more than enough to see great gains, most people are seeing great things at just 20/30mg a day

user98511001541
04-17-2008, 11:11 AM
interesting to note that methyl-e has 10 votes FOR and 9 votes AGAINST

50/50????? thats scary

19george
04-17-2008, 11:14 AM

50/50????? thats scary

Eh, I would think that the people who didn't see anything are more likely to vote.

nordicnacho
04-17-2008, 12:27 PM

50/50????? thats scary

this batch is the real deal. I could feel the effects by day 2

user98511001541
04-19-2008, 10:42 AM

this batch is the real deal. I could feel the effects by day 2

interesting, thanks for the feedback

please come back in a few weeks and update me on your progress!

TunaBreath
04-19-2008, 06:14 PM
I am starting week 4 of epistane ran 10/20/30/30.

Barely up 3 lbs. No sides except lethargy.

No real increased pumps, nothing special noted during workouts.

Wondering if I got a bad batch.

No reduction in pubertal gyno either (wasn't really expecting any though).

No achy joints or anything which you would expect from something with an anti-estrogen effect.

Will update at end of this week.

ZDub212
04-19-2008, 06:25 PM
Oxodrol Pro...anyone use this? Feedback.

mellowmushroom00
10-03-2008, 04:29 PM
just got my Methyl E in the mail today... got the bogo deal. batch "80069" Hope this stuff is good!

user98511001541
10-03-2008, 11:09 PM
just got my Methyl E in the mail today... got the bogo deal. batch "80069" Hope this stuff is good!

I have a bottle of methyl-e as well

that price is just too good to pass up on

obmas
10-04-2008, 12:38 AM
I just finished IBE Epistane at 30/30/30/40. First time with any DS/PH. I'm finishing 2nd week of OTC PCT. Check my log for more details.

Goods: I started at 168 lbs and I'm currently 182 lbs. Gained 14 lbs in total to date. But I believe 3 lbs of fat? Still pretty good. I was bulking.

Bads: Felt really bloated sometimes, sometimes felt lean. Backpumps only present after deadlifts but went away within an hour. Ankle joints made it hard to get any cardio done. No lethargy. Libido was just fine. Not bad, not excellent. I got a lot of body acne. Arms, stomach, chest, thighs, ass. Not much on my face and none on back though.