PDA

View Full Version : How excited/nervous are you for the NBA playoffs?!?!

SomeoneStopMe
04-07-2008, 09:20 PM
im really excited to see who it will work out, but also nervous of what will happen to the suns, they possibly won't make it out of the first round, which would be really fukin dissapointing.

but you can say that for any of the teams (in the west of course). all the match ups will be so fun to watch, and pretty hard to predict.
Can't wait to see what happens.'

i can't believe how well the hornets are playing and they get no love, i want to see if their success can translate to the post season

Lets see if Kobe can finally get to the promise land without the shaq fu, and see how that triangle works in the playoffs

If we will be watching the finals in the river walk again

If nash and shaq can combine the talent of 3 mvps to finally get the suns a championship

Can the shorthanded rockets make it out of the first round?

Can D Williams and BOOOOOOOOOOZER get jerry sloan a ring?

Will Kidd get the mavs over the hump?!?!?!??!??!?!

and will their be another 1/8 upset?!

this is going to be awesome!

Samihassan
04-07-2008, 09:22 PM
the rockets are getting the 1st seed, going smash the nuggets, then they'll beat the jazz, and maybe lose to the lakers in the western conference finals. we'll see

Heartless
04-07-2008, 09:23 PM
I got stinky britches just thinking about it!

SomeoneStopMe
04-07-2008, 09:23 PM
the rockets are getting the 1st seed, going smash the nuggets, then they'll beat the jazz, and maybe lose to the lakers in the western conference finals. we'll see

strong prediction, strong fan

KingCanuck
04-07-2008, 09:27 PM
strong prediction, strong fan

strong wishful thinking as well

the Western conference is going to be crazy this year...

2nd round of the east will be sweet as well... Lebron vs Celtics, Magic vs Pistons

SomeoneStopMe
04-07-2008, 09:30 PM

2nd round of the east will be sweet as well... Lebron vs Celtics, Magic vs Pistons

oh yea sort of forgot about the east lol, i think everyone is pretty much agreeing its going to be celts or pistons

sillz100
04-07-2008, 10:20 PM

and then flying monkeys will pass by and shoot rainbows out their butts...........

sillz100
04-07-2008, 10:21 PM

I'd say its 50/50 that the cavs will make it to the second round........

johnny87
04-07-2008, 10:38 PM
I'd say its 50/50 that the cavs will make it to the second round........

that is going to be a good series. Wiz are a lil beat up but they could beat the cavs if healthy.

CerealKiller
04-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Looks like Atlanta is finally going to make it.

Good luck with Boston.

Heartless
04-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Looks like Atlanta is finally going to make it.

Good luck with Boston.

you are in some ****ing debt

CerealKiller
04-07-2008, 11:31 PM

You read my brochure. :D

I picked everybody but Kansas.

SomeoneStopMe
04-08-2008, 12:07 AM

i believe you are in some debt AGAIN also, but im guessin you had to spread some around...

Pretty Boy Floyd
04-08-2008, 12:53 AM
very excited for the West playoffs, there will be no sweeps, every series has the potential to go 7 games

*DH*
04-08-2008, 01:45 AM
I really hope the Suns win. They deserve a championship. But it's hard with teams like Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, and Jazz. If the Suns don't win, I'll be going for the Lakers. Hell, I want any team in the western confrence to win. I just don't want the celts to win.

GTfreak
04-08-2008, 06:19 AM
im excited to see how the lakers do. if kobe gets another ring this year im tattooing KB24 on my ass (no homo)

fivas15
04-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Hopefully the playoffs stay as they are. If so, the Jazz have a quite favorable path to the WC finals. Suns in the first (who I actually think the Jazz could lose to) and then the Hornets in the second where the matchups favor Utah. And then the Spurs can take out LA.

gainmusclefast
04-08-2008, 06:53 AM
im really excited i wanna see t-mac atleast get out the first round hes my fav player :D

rustyhook
04-08-2008, 07:00 AM
why are the rockets gunna get the number 1 seed looks like san antonio are to me(really hope not)

fivas15
04-08-2008, 07:03 AM
why are the rockets gunna get the number 1 seed looks like san antonio are to me(really hope not)

New Orleans will get the first seed. SA the second. LA third.

rustyhook
04-08-2008, 07:09 AM

o rly howw so?

fivas15
04-08-2008, 07:16 AM
o rly howw so?

Because they'll only lose 1 more game the rest of the season (tonight)

rustyhook
04-08-2008, 07:18 AM
cn u post teh remaining fixtures for san antonio and new orleans?

who dey playing

fivas15
04-08-2008, 07:19 AM
cn u post teh remaining fixtures for san antonio and new orleans?

who dey playing

Me?

rustyhook
04-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Me?

yeh

Scorpion613
04-08-2008, 07:29 AM

It depends on who wins their games. The Lakers play both the Spurs and Hornets, if they win both those games they can get 1st place. :D

Remember, a healthy laker team has beaten the Hornets by 30 when they had Bynum. Bynum is scheduled to return on the 2nd last game of the season against the Spurs, he may come back a game before that, against the hornets. :cool:

SomeoneStopMe
04-08-2008, 09:56 AM
It depends on who wins their games. The Lakers play both the Spurs and Hornets, if they win both those games they can get 1st place. :D

Remember, a healthy laker team has beaten the Hornets by 30 when they had Bynum. Bynum is scheduled to return on the 2nd last game of the season against the Spurs, he may come back a game before that, against the hornets. :cool:

its not like he is going to play major minutes. i don't think he will have any impact on the game, just getting in there to get him acclimated with game again before playoffs