PDA

View Full Version : Creamcicles questions/idea

Lax891122
04-07-2008, 09:00 AM
So.. I have an idea regarding creamcicles.

How would this work..?

Full Fat cream cheese
a little water
a little vanilla extract
2-3 packets of splenda

a scoop of whey if you want flavored cicles.

Opinions?

Tulsa28
04-07-2008, 03:17 PM
I make this and have it every night before bed, I never thought about it but you could prob. make creamsicles out of them. 2tbs. heavy cream,1 tsp. baking cocoa, 3 oz. 1/3 lees fat cream cheese, 1 tbs. almond butter,splenda to taste. I mix all of this with a spoon in small ziploc bowl w/ lid and stick in the freezer, take out 1-1/2 hr. before you want to eat and sit on counter. I usually put a few ground up almonds on top and a little redi-whip. This my favorite meal of the day!

Tulsa28
04-08-2008, 07:36 AM
I saw this recipe on another forum. Mix 2 scoops protien powder and 1/2 c. egg whites and poor into mold

Lax891122
04-08-2008, 12:01 PM
I make this and have it every night before bed, I never thought about it but you could prob. make creamsicles out of them. 2tbs. heavy cream,1 tsp. baking cocoa, 3 oz. 1/3 lees fat cream cheese, 1 tbs. almond butter,splenda to taste. I mix all of this with a spoon in small ziploc bowl w/ lid and stick in the freezer, take out 1-1/2 hr. before you want to eat and sit on counter. I usually put a few ground up almonds on top and a little redi-whip. This my favorite meal of the day!

Uh yeah this is better than creamsicles .. well it sounds better.

I also feel dumb for typing creamCicles.

Anyways, my cream cheese 2 carb/oz carrot cake frosting is just fine for the sweet tooth problem, but I am without a doubt tryihng your recipe.