PDA

View Full Version : USPLabs Recreate

Pages : [1] 2

SoCool
04-03-2008, 12:34 PM
This is the much anticipated new thermo form USP:
LOOK: Here's Why Recreate's? Ingredients Makes It ?The Lion' of the Fat Burning Jungle...

WillPower? (Pure Carraluma Fimbriata) - This rare herb has been used for centuries by Indian hunters to suppress appetite, yet increase focus and concentration while on a hunt. When it was survival of the fittest, these warriors chose pure carraluma fimbriata as their nutritional weapon of choice. Recreate? is the only product on the market to include the pure form of this great compound. We have made a name for ourselves by developing the best herbal extracts in the business, but we still know when to use the pure version of a compound.

Current users of pure WillPower? report reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats. At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables & lean proteins didn't change. In other words, it can "make" you follow a healthy diet and make better food choices!

It's like instant willpower & once you try it you'll understand!

ThyroidFast? (Engineered Extract of Olea europaea)- This extract, was shown to possess potent thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by 250%!.

Thyroid levels actually drop when dieting, which is why you reach that "Plateau" when it becomes impossible to burn fat...

Basically, you reach this fat loss road block because your body is a sensitive mechanism that will not allow you to starve it to death. Even when you increase exercise and reduce calories, you still lose muscle and shoot your cortisol levels through the roof.
This leads to a "rebound effect" where you have less muscle and gain bodyfat. This leaves you softer, weaker and looking worse than when you started!

...Obviously this sucks, but it's pretty common. No worries. Recreate? keeps the Thyroid pumping and weight loss flying...

In addition, Recreate? contains 100% of the Clinical dosages so you're thyroid will safely be on overdrive burning fat like crazy!

Unless dangerous thyroid drugs, ThyroidFast? is completely safe and DOES NOT cause any down-regulation of normal thyroid functioning either during or after use!

CSM? (Cortisol Specific Modulator) (Engineered Extract of Coffea Arabica L.) - Has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently in muscle and adipose cells.

Why is this good?

11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible increasing cortisol. We all know that excess cortisol crushes your progress in the gym faster than a speeding bullet... and with the stress of living in our modern world, it's almost a given that your cortisol levels are through the roof ? which all but stops your body from burning fat.

Balancing cortisol is a difficult task. If cortisol is too high you gain fat and feel like crap. If it's too low your joints hurt, your strength plummets and you feel like crap.

...The key is to keep your cortisol balanced along with other hormones. This is very difficult to do normally...and the task gets more difficult during periods of fat loss.

Unlike cracked-out stimulant-based "fat burners" (that place a tremendous amount of stress on your Central Nervous System ? which allows cortisol to multiply like rabbits in mating season) Recreate? works with your body to keep cortisol perfectly balanced and your fat burning sky high!

Forslean? - A study which evaluated body composition found that when users took Forslean?(without changing their normal nutrition/exercise habits), they were able to reduce body fat percentage by 4.14%. In addition, they were able to lose 9.9 pounds of fat mass and gained 8.2 pounds of lean body mass, over a 12 week period!

In addition Forslean? has also been shown to increase Testosterone production ? This will ensure your "Test" levels are pumping while your burning fat so you can take advantage of your new 6-pack ? if you know what I mean!

Also, while others may cite this study, it was performed using Forslean? and only Forslean?. While others may claim their product can produce these results, only Forslean?, not their cheap imitation coleus forskolii, was actually used in the study. As with anything else if life, you get what you pay for so if a company is too cheap to use Forslean? don't you think they are skimping on other ingredients as well?

Caffeine ? While certainly not a novel compound, Caffeine is a well known stimulant, thermogenic agent and stimulator of fat oxidation. No fat loss formula would be complete without it. In fact, caffeine has been shown to increase metabolic rate by 150 calories a day, which equates to 1.29 pounds over the course of 1 month. Not great, but not too shabby either. Taking these facts into consideration makes the following compound worth its weight in gold...

Cir20X? ? Potent Fat Loss Scientific Breakthrough

Cir20x? (Engineered Extract of Microtea Debilis)? As if the compounds I just described weren't enough, this baby is worth the price of admission and then some! This naturally occurring compound has demonstrated some impressive properties. Specifically, it has been shown to be 20 times more potent at stimulating lipolysis in fat cells! Such potent effects are nothing short of amazing.

Through its effect on adenosine receptors and on phosphodiesterase activity, it is able to also increase cAMP levels in skeletal muscle, providing yet another mechanism to decrease muscle loss and potentially increase muscle gain. Combined with Forslean?, which works through a different mechanism to increase cAMP, it's a powerful synergistic combination.

Cir20x? is unquestionably the biggest breakthrough in fat burning technology in decades...

...And, Recreate? is the only product to contain this rare, fat-burning wonder. In fact, it's so rare we actually had to farm out land to grow and cultivate it ourselves ? which we've been doing for the last 22 months! Yet another reason why Recreate? is head and shoulders above any fat loss product in the world...

Discuss...

SoCool
04-03-2008, 12:36 PM
This is the much anticipated new thermo form USP:

WillPower? (Pure Carraluma Fimbriata)
ThyroidFast? (Engineered Extract of Olea europaea)
CSM? (Cortisol Specific Modulator) (Engineered Extract of Coffea Arabica L.)
Forslean?
Caffeine
Cir20x? (Engineered Extract of Microtea Debilis)?
Discuss...

Here's the short version.

Eyayo
04-03-2008, 12:40 PM
**** ive been waiting for this for so long.

triplewhammy
04-03-2008, 12:53 PM

As you should have been! This is a GREAT product, and as always it's a UNIQUE product as well, not just another rehash caffeine, synephrine, evodiamine, blah blah...

-triple

user1111
04-03-2008, 01:13 PM

Ships to bb.com monday.

DOMESKI
04-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Jacob from USPLabs sent me a bottle a while back. I gotta say the product is f*cking ridiculous!. Excellent stimulation...and not over stimulation. 1 pill on an empty was perfect and it seems that I never grew accustom to the effects. I also SHREDDEd bodyfat. very quickly. I spent a few weeks on recreate and then a few weeks on AMP2.

2 thumbs up for recreate!

tsave31
04-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I ordered a bottle last night at midnight....can't wait for it to come! Is it true they are consolidating shipping, so all of the bottles won't ship until Monday?

user1111
04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
I ordered a bottle last night at midnight....can't wait for it to come! Is it true they are consolidating shipping, so all of the bottles won't ship until Monday?

correct.

user1111
04-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Jacob from USPLabs sent me a bottle a while back. I gotta say the product is f*cking ridiculous!. Excellent stimulation...and not over stimulation. 1 pill on an empty was perfect and it seems that I never grew accustom to the effects. I also SHREDDEd bodyfat. very quickly. I spent a few weeks on recreate and then a few weeks on AMP2.

2 thumbs up for recreate!

Thank you.

Here is link to the write up. Do not click on buy as we sold out in 8 hours.

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/recreate.html

DRP7
04-03-2008, 01:45 PM
As you should have been! This is a GREAT product, and as always it's a UNIQUE product as well, not just another rehash caffeine, synephrine, evodiamine, blah blah...

-triple

I have to agree that USPLabs indeed brings very innovative and original things to the focus of the bodybuilding-centred supplement market. this is something that sets them apart from the most part of the industry.

I wish them that this stuff will be as effective and successful as cissus.

triplewhammy
04-03-2008, 01:47 PM
I have to agree that USPLabs indeed brings very innovative and original things to the focus of the bodybuilding-centred supplement market. this is something that sets them apart from the most part of the industry.

Jacob is the man with the plan! I'm just along for the ride.

Oh yeah, I work out, too. :D

-triple

Segansational
04-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Thank you.

Here is link to the write up. Do not click on buy as we sold out in 8 hours.

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/recreate.html

Damn! Well, guess I'll have to wait for BB.com to carry it. What price are we looking at?

user1111
04-03-2008, 02:02 PM

Thanks P!

Hate to steal the recreate thunder, but we an amazing compound to follow that could possibly change how we feel about Natural anabolics.

john123131
04-03-2008, 02:07 PM
this product lives up to the hype.

great job Jacob

MBSowards
04-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Product is badass. I wasn't sure when I could say anything about it, but I think its the most effective product in the thermo category that I've ever used.

Eyayo
04-03-2008, 02:16 PM

-triple

Ships to bb.com monday.

AWESOME.

Maxed Out Mike
04-03-2008, 02:20 PM
this will be a hot product! cant wait to try it!

user1111
04-03-2008, 03:13 PM
this will be a hot product! cant wait to try it!

Since you are a bb.com rep and if you like some real world feedback to educate your customers, I will gladly send you a few bottles!

drxmn
04-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Looks awesome! I dont know a lot of those ingredients but I am sure it will be effective. I like the idea of not getting stimmed out of my mind like with Dren. I think it would be a good idea for summer prep or summer maintenance.

BuckeyeMuscle
04-03-2008, 03:17 PM
I was told that I was to have a bottle sent to me along with their new test booster, but I never got either :(

Anywho, this looks very interesting. I'll be picking up a bottle for sure

user1111
04-03-2008, 03:18 PM
I was told that I was to have a bottle sent to me along with their new test booster, but I never got either :(

I'll send recreate but new test booster is in restock phase which should take a few months. PM address.

simpledude
Thanks P!

Hate to steal the recreate thunder, but we an amazing compound to follow that could possibly change how we feel about Natural anabolics.

Recreate looks awesome and I bought some but I can't want for prime if it is good as Jacob and Mullet say

john123131

whiner..haha...
sup ryan

the new test booster is awesome btw.

simpledude
04-03-2008, 03:19 PM
whiner..haha...

we all can't test it like you :D

drxmn
04-03-2008, 03:20 PM
whiner..haha...
sup ryan

i wonder what the two would do together...

simpledude
04-03-2008, 03:21 PM

probably would be an awesome recomp stack

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:24 PM

Im taking it now....my diet has been ugly cause of my schedule at school (exams and term papers = stress) Im up 3 lbs in about 20 days...

BuckeyeMuscle
04-03-2008, 03:25 PM
whiner..haha...
sup ryan

Hahaha hey john! Whats it called, again? I forget.

drxmn
Im taking it now....my diet has been ugly cause of my schedule at school (exams and term papers = stress) Im up 3 lbs in about 20 days...
hows the BF? I want to get a 6pack by summer haha I just need to get it together

john123131
this is going to be a huge year for USP, I already love the Test beta, and ReCreate is siiiick!

simpledude
04-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Hahaha hey john! Whats it called, again? I forget.

I think its called prime

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:27 PM
hows the BF? I want to get a 6pack by summer haha I just need to get it together

honestly with the way ive been eating the past month, id say im around 11 right now...I have full six pack without flexing, but im guessing I havent had my bf testing in a while. It sucks if I carry fat it's lower back and sometimes chest if my diets really bad.

BuckeyeMuscle
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
honestly with the way ive been eating the past month, id say im around 11 right now...I have full six pack without flexing, but im guessing I havent had my bf testing in a while. It sucks if I carry fat it's lower back and sometimes chest if my diets really bad.

if you have a full sixpack without flexing i HIGHLY doubt your 11%.....

drxmn
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
damn thats like my % but no sixpack here :(

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:29 PM
I think its called prime

yup...cant say the ingredients yet cause i dont think J released them.

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:31 PM
if you have a full sixpack without flexing i HIGHLY doubt your 11%.....

havent tested in a while, i just feel soft, my chest isnt as lean as I want it now. Ill get it tested this week, and give a follow up. Its most likely lower, just dont wanna undershoot my estimate..lol

simpledude
04-03-2008, 03:31 PM
yup...cant say the ingredients yet cause i dont think J released them.

he hasn't

drxmn
04-03-2008, 03:33 PM
havent tested in a while, i just feel soft, my chest isnt as lean as I want it now. Ill get it tested this week, and give a follow up. Its most likely lower, just dont wanna undershoot my estimate..lol

well im 11-12 based on calipers without a sixpack (although i can see it trying to come through) so if you have a full six pack then id say AT LEAST sub 10%. Then again, this is assuming you are the same height and weight range as me but i dont know your stats so its harder to gauge

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:33 PM
I can say ive been a complete as$hole on the beta test product though. Part of the reason ive been avoiding the forums so I dont snap on someone..haha..I told some guy off at the gym, been fighting with my girlfriend...but again ive been mad stressed from school, so thats a part of it too.

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 03:34 PM
damn thats like my % but no sixpack here :(

I got 8% with no sixpack..I need to work harder. Recreate and P-Slin together reduced my body fat from 8.6% to 8% in one month time.

simpledude
04-03-2008, 03:35 PM
I can say ive been a complete as$hole on the beta test product though. Part of the reason ive been avoiding the forums so I dont snap on someone..haha..I told some guy off at the gym, been fighting with my girlfriend...but again ive been mad stressed from school, so thats a part of it too.

I saw your thread over at AM

can't believe you snapped on a old guy

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:35 PM
well im 11-12 based on calipers without a sixpack (although i can see it trying to come through) so if you have a full six pack then id say AT LEAST sub 10%. Then again, this is assuming you are the same height and weight range as me but i dont know your stats so its harder to gauge

were very similar...im 5'9 - 178
curious though...who measured you bf, i find alot of people tend to be higher then they think..not saying you are

drxmn
04-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I got 8% with no sixpack..I need to work harder. Recreate and P-Slin together reduced my body fat from 8.6% to 8% in one month time.
thats pretty good...but damn 8% and no six pack?

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:37 PM

happens...never really have muc abdominal fat though, more love handle lower back /chest when i put bf on

drxmn
04-03-2008, 03:37 PM
were very similar...im 5'9 - 178
curious though...who measured you bf, i find alot of people tend to be higher then they think..not saying you are

i test my self...

right now i wouldnt be surprised if its more, i bloated up like a mofo for some reason which really killed my enthusiasm and pride

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:38 PM
I saw your thread over at AM

can't believe you snapped on a old guy

lol...yeah it happens...

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 03:39 PM
thats pretty good...but damn 8% and no six pack?
yeah, its is probably my weak point. I got a muscle belly.lol

happens...never really have muc abdominal fat though, more love handle lower back /chest when i put bf on

yeah, trying to get it. I am running the gaspair 4most anabolic arsenal in a couple of days so hopefully that will help.

drxmn
04-03-2008, 03:40 PM

yeah, trying to get it. I am running the gaspair 4most anabolic arsenal in a couple of days so hopefully that will help.
well then itll be cool when you get a six pack

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:41 PM

yeah 210 at 8% is awesome man...good luck with that stack

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 03:43 PM
well then itll be cool when you get a six pack

I just realized that I have recreate left over from my log a while back. It turned out that I dropped the bottle on the floor and some capsules broke. So the container has some left-over recreate at the bottom. This means some days I was taken any capsules and had no idea.

drxmn
04-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I just realized that I have recreate left over from my log a while back. It turned out that I dropped the bottle on the floor and some capsules broke. So the container has some left-over recreate at the bottom. This means some days I was taken any capsules and had no idea.
oh thats sucks when that happens. I almost dropped a freshly opened jug of ultra peptide 2.0 :eek: caught it though

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 03:47 PM
oh thats sucks when that happens. I almost dropped a freshly opened jug of ultra peptide 2.0 :eek: caught it though

I did not remember when I dropped it is the bad part. Those capsules smell horrible. I think its the cactus extract in them or something.

BiggJohn
04-03-2008, 03:48 PM
I picked some up last night. I want to stay away from harsh stimulants this year.

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
I did not remember when I dropped it is the bad part. Those capsules smell horrible. I think its the cactus extract in them or something.

haha...the powder tastes brutal!!...

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 03:54 PM
haha...the powder tastes brutal!!...

The first couple of days were horrible. I had to get use to the yohimbe.

john123131
04-03-2008, 03:56 PM
The first couple of days were horrible. I had to get use to the yohimbe.

yohimbe?

user1111
04-03-2008, 03:59 PM

your predisposition to store fat is genetic. SOme will have a six pack in double digits. I store fat in my love handles, inner thigh and chest more so than my stomach.

simpledude
04-03-2008, 04:00 PM
your predisposition to store fat is genetic. SOme will have a six pack in double digits. I store fat in my love handles, inner thigh and chest more so than my stomach.

J check your inbox

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 04:01 PM
its forskolin not yohimbe..I just checked my log

john123131
04-03-2008, 04:01 PM
yeah, I believe..let me check my bottle

naw man no yohimbe, wouldnt have made it to me in canada..lol

me too J, minus inner thighs

dancebot
04-03-2008, 04:06 PM
I have bottles of Recreate and the new test booster waiting to have a go. I haven't been talking about them on this board much because all I know is hearsay, but everything getting said about them is unbelievable. Both the ingredients on them are clear as day, which has been a issue with USP in the past. I believe Recreate is going to have a gigantic impact, and if the test booster gets released and is half as good as people are saying, it will also. I'm hoping the blood tests will come back on a few of the people running it right now.

drxmn
04-03-2008, 04:09 PM

so that means ill just have to work extra hard then...from a disadvantage.. this is why i am interested in things like this and lean xtreme which are supposed to help with ab fat since thats my biggest problem IMO

tried to PM, box is full:(

ZDub212
04-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Hmmm...not too familiar with the ingredients...time for some research!

Looks good though, I'll pick this up once it hits the shelves.

SoCool
04-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Hmmm...not too familiar with the ingredients...time for some research!

So it's looking like this really is as novel as advertised.

user1111
04-03-2008, 04:28 PM
so that means ill just have to work extra hard then...from a disadvantage.. this is why i am interested in things like this and lean xtreme which are supposed to help with ab fat since thats my biggest problem IMO

tried to PM, box is full:(

Well the good thing about recreate it has a natural potent extract shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Well the good thing about recreate it has a natural potent extract shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

what does that mean for the user.lol

ZDub212
04-03-2008, 04:45 PM
what does that mean for the user.lol

I believe that effects cortisol levels.

I'll run a couple of bottles soon and review it afterwards. I take my diet/training/research/supplementation...I'll be thorough.

When does this go on sale? Price point?

simpledude
04-03-2008, 04:47 PM

I'll run a couple of bottles soon and review it afterwards. I take my diet/training/research/supplementation...I'll be thorough.

It was an IC release last night

J said it should be shipping to bb.com on monday

my guess is low to mid 40's on price

ZDub212
04-03-2008, 04:49 PM
It was an IC release last night

J said it should be shipping to bb.com on monday

my guess is low to mid 40's on price

Sounds solid. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 04:51 PM

oh, cause I had no clue when I ran my log.lol

ZDub212
04-03-2008, 04:53 PM
oh, cause I had no clue when I ran my log.lol

Are you being serious? Hard to tell on the internet.

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Are you being serious? Hard to tell on the internet.

I looked up a lot of the ingredients as soon as I got the bottle. I was just not techinically clear on that ingredient. Some of the claims on the bottle were puzzling and I did not address it in my review.

user1111
04-03-2008, 05:54 PM
I looked up a lot of the ingredients as soon as I got the bottle. I was just not techinically clear on that ingredient. Some of the claims on the bottle were puzzling and I did not address it in my review.

Like?

dexterium
04-03-2008, 09:12 PM
yeah yeah I'm a rep but I used Recreate and my abs are appearing faster than normal. Recreate for the win ... it will be a good summer :D

History in Effect
04-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Like?
the different pathways that burn fat. I am pretty sure you know this already since you saw my log

triplewhammy
04-04-2008, 06:09 AM

It's niiiice. :D

-triple

triplewhammy
04-04-2008, 06:11 AM
its forskolin not yohimbe..I just checked my log

haha yeah BIG difference! LOL

-triple

Mickfootie
04-04-2008, 06:33 AM
Thanks P!

^^^^^^. And what a compound it is.

Free Weight Friedel
04-04-2008, 07:26 AM
I have a question about WillPower (Pure Carralluma Fimbriata).

While I was researching the ingredients last night, I found the following:

Are you getting this ingredient from Gencor Pacific since they have the patent on this?

If so, Congrats because the info on this looks amazing!

Futbol10
04-04-2008, 07:44 AM
How good would it be to stack recreate with LX 2.0 ?

dexterium
04-04-2008, 07:46 AM
^^^^^^. And what a compound it is.

I have elite athletes testing this out and the strength gains they are making are excellent.

john123131
04-04-2008, 07:50 AM
How good would it be to stack recreate with LX 2.0 ?

overkill.....both control cortisol...

triplewhammy
04-04-2008, 08:10 AM
overkill.....both control cortisol...

yeah just offhand i would say not to stack them...

nosaj03
04-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Recreate looked awesome. I got the email from Jacob that he was sending out the "special" email at midnight on the 3rd but never got the damn email. I was a bit pissed because I stayed up for nothing but its not too bad because it should be on bb.com shortly. I till would have liked to get my hands on them early

ElMariachi
04-04-2008, 08:50 AM
This sounds like a very cool product. I'm looking up some of the more unfamiliar ingredients as well. I've currently been using the USPLabs Prime(Cissus/AP combo) and am going to put up a review on it after a few successful weeks using it.

ZDub212
04-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Recreate looked awesome. I got the email from Jacob that he was sending out the "special" email at midnight on the 3rd but never got the damn email. I was a bit pissed because I stayed up for nothing but its not too bad because it should be on bb.com shortly. I till would have liked to get my hands on them early

Yeah, I got the intitial email, but then never got the email saying it was on sale so I missed out.

It's all good, I'll purchase it when it hits the shelves. I love fat burners (Have tried mostly all (And I mean ALL) that the market has to offer. Can't wait.

Segansational
04-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Since you are a bb.com rep and if you like some real world feedback to educate your customers, I will gladly send you a few bottles!

I'll send recreate but new test booster is in restock phase which should take a few months. PM address.

Jacob is very generous, as always. I'll be picking up some Recreate as soon as BB.com gets it in. Good luck with the new products!

I have elite athletes testing this out and the strength gains they are making are excellent.

You guys are killing me here with the suspense!

the different pathways that burn fat. I am pretty sure you know this already since you saw my log

Are there any other Recreate logs other than yours on BB.com? I didn't come across any.

Robboe
04-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Slimaluma (caralluma fimbriata) is a great appetite supressant.

Jacob, the "Engineered Extract of Microtea Debilis" is Cirsimarin, right?

factotum
04-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Slimaluma (caralluma fimbriata) is a great appetite supressant.

Looks like it is.

Titre du document / Document title
Lipolytic activity of cirsimarin extracted from Microtea debilis
Auteur(s) / Author(s)
GIROTTI Catherine (1) ; GINET Morgane (1) ; DEMARNE Fr?d?rique C. (1) ; LAGARDE Michel (2) ; GELO?N Alain (2) ;
Affiliation(s) du ou des auteurs / Author(s) Affiliation(s)
(1) Gattefoss? S.A, Saint-Priest, FRANCE
(2) UMR 585 INSERM, INSA de Lyon, IMBL, Villeurbanne, FRANCE

R?sum? / Abstract
This study explores the ability of cirsimarin, a plant flavonoid, to trigger lipid mobilization. Cirsimarin was extracted from Microtea debilis Swartz (Phytolaccaceae) and purified by preparative HPLC. Its lipolytic activity was assessed on isolated adipocytes from rats and compared to that of caffeine, a well known lipolytic agent. The results show an EC50 = 0.025 ? 0.01 mM for cirsimarin (n = 4) and of 0.49 ? 0.08 mM for caffeine (n = 4). Furthermore, we show that cirsimarin inhibits phosphodiesterase, the enzyme that modulates cyclic nucleotide signalling. In conclusion, our results demonstrate that cirsimarin exerts strong lipolytic properties being 20 times more potent than caffeine to stimulate lipolysis, at least in part through cyclic nucleotide preservation.

History in Effect
04-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Are there any other Recreate logs other than yours on BB.com? I didn't come across any.

there should be more

user1111
04-04-2008, 10:53 AM

yes

Atheimetal
04-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Damn by the time I get in here for all the fun it's sold out! I was going to swear off thermo's for a while but I'm pretty curious since I've liked all USP products I've used so far. Hopefully I can find some soon before my cuts over! :eek:

triplewhammy
04-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Damn by the time I get in here for all the fun it's sold out! I was going to swear off thermo's for a while but I'm pretty curious since I've liked all USP products I've used so far. Hopefully I can find some soon before my cuts over! :eek:

You will notice that even with some caffeine, it's dosed low enough that Recreate won't cause jitters or anything. In fact, this may help you ramp down from stimulants rather than going cold turkey.

p0fell0w
04-04-2008, 11:32 AM
will this product produce the same results as an E+C stack?

user1111
04-04-2008, 02:07 PM
will this product produce the same results as an E+C stack?

Ephedrine will down regulate beta receptors about 14-21 days in and recreate will by pass beta receptors and keep the fat burning process without fear of beta receptor down regulation.

I do not want to upset the EC crowd, but recreate will give EC a run for its money on the short run, but recreate wins in the long race to fat loss.

ElMariachi
04-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Ephedrine will down regulate beta receptors about 14-21 days in and recreate will by pass beta receptors and keep the fat burning process without fear of beta receptor down regulation.

I do not want to upset the EC crowd, but recreate will give EC a run for its money on the short run, but recreate wins in the long race to fat loss.

He says this knowing that the product won't be available for at least a week given how quickly BB.com works.

A$$hole. :)

user1111
04-04-2008, 02:13 PM
He says this knowing that the product won't be available for at least a week given how quickly BB.com works.

A$$hole. :)

And that is only one of the many pathways in which recreate works.

I love you back:}

ZDub212
04-04-2008, 02:15 PM

Wow. If this proves to be true, then this is going to be huge.

I'll review it when I'm done. I've used every fat burner (almost ha) on earth, we'll see if it lives up, I sincerely hope it does!

Jacob, could you possibly outline a good fat loss stack involving Recreate and some other products in the supplement industry?

BuckeyeMuscle
04-04-2008, 02:18 PM
I'm going to use it when I start Palumbos cut diet in 13 weeks....It would be a godsend if it really curbed my appetite like it claims.

user1111
04-04-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm going to use it when I start Palumbos cut diet in 13 weeks....It would be a godsend if it really curbed my appetite like it claims.

My wife had to stuff food dowm my throat and hambugers are yucky!

I was happy with protein and oats..it was all the same.

user1111
04-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Wow. If this proves to be true, then this is going to be huge.

I'll review it when I'm done. I've used every fat burner (almost ha) on earth, we'll see if it lives up, I sincerely hope it does!

Jacob, could you possibly outline a good fat loss stack involving Recreate and some other products in the supplement industry?

Actually, I finishing up a pretty potent stack that involves AP with Recreate and some other odds and ends. I will post before and afters. I have about 3 more weeks to go for a total of 6 weeks of dieting. I may extend to 8 or 12 but so far so good.

BuckeyeMuscle
04-04-2008, 02:27 PM
My wife had to stuff food dowm my throat and hambugers are yucky!

Whats the maximum continuous length you are recommending for ReCreate usage?

ZDub212
04-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Actually, I finishing up a pretty potent stack that involves AP with Recreate and some other odds and ends. I will post before and afters. I have about 3 more weeks to go for a total of 6 weeks of dieting. I may extend to 8 or 12 but so far so good.

Excellent, I can't wait to see the results. Would you mind if I ran a few ideas by you in the meantime?

^^

Also, how much caffeine is in the product *unless it's proprietary in which case nevermind*

user1111
04-04-2008, 02:35 PM

8-12 weeks will recreate the body with individuals that understand nutrition is an important factor. I'm 4 weeks in using our new beta Test releaser and eating about 1600 calories m-f and about 2400 on the weekends, and yesterday, I bench pressed 120s for 6 reps after some heavy dips.

(My goal is eat nutrition to feed recovery but speed fat loss)

Not only am I leanest but getting slightly stronger.

Doug Miller who owns core nutritionals and one of the best natural bodybuilders in the world used a similiar stack while dieting for a contest and was gaining strength 2 weeks out in dieting phase.

BuckeyeMuscle
04-04-2008, 02:37 PM
8-12 weeks will recreate the body with individuals that understand nutrition is an important factor. I'm 4 weeks in using our new beta Test releaser and eating about 1600 calories m-f and about 2400 on the weekends, and yesterday, I bench pressed 120s for 6 reps after some heavy dips.

(My goal is eat nutrition to feed recovery but speed fat loss)

Not only am I leanest but getting slightly stronger.

Doug Miller who owns core nutritionals and one of the best natural bodybuilders in the world used a similiar stack while dieting for a contest and was gaining strength 2 weeks out in dieting phase.

Awesome....I'm guessing that 1 bottle of ReCreate is about a 30 day supply? Would this be a correct assumption?

user1111
04-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Excellent, I can't wait to see the results. Would you mind if I ran a few ideas by you in the meantime?

^^

Also, how much caffeine is in the product *unless it's proprietary in which case nevermind*

75mgs per cap and every other ingredient is dosed to be effective....no window dressing in this product or any USPLabs product for that matter.

Atheimetal
04-04-2008, 02:48 PM
This sounds pretty exciting honestly. I haven't looked at every page, but what's the normal retail price looking at? Or are you planning another insiders special anytime soon? By the time I got the email it was already totally sold out unfortunately.. but not surprisingly.

yCat
04-04-2008, 02:49 PM
$36.95

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 03:07 PM
75mgs per cap and every other ingredient is dosed to be effective....no window dressing in this product or any USPLabs product for that matter.

Word! :D

Mulletsoldier
04-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Great response here. ReCreate, IMO, is one of our best designed products ever -probably the best. We covered a lot of pathways and managed to not be redundant, and create a really good compliment to AP/P-Slin for what I would call "Fat..What Fat?" Stack.

If you add our Beta Test Booster in it would be called "Listen fat, you ****ing piece of ****. I'm going to give you ten minutes to get the **** out of my body before I smash your face into a car window, then take your Mother, cholesterol, out for a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again" stack.

:D

BuckeyeMuscle
04-04-2008, 05:43 PM
If you add our Beta Test Booster in it would be called "Listen fat, you ****ing piece of ****. I'm going to give you ten minutes to get the **** out of my body before I smash your face into a car window, then take your Mother, cholesterol, out for a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again" stack.

LOL

BiggJohn
04-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Great response here. ReCreate, IMO, is one of our best designed products ever -probably the best. We covered a lot of pathways and managed to not be redundant, and create a really good compliment to AP/P-Slin for what I would call "Fat..What Fat?" Stack.

Is the beta test booster called prime?

NastyNally
04-04-2008, 06:07 PM
I have a bottle of Recreate, but I don't plan on using it because my main goal is to gain weight. I don't need a fatburner. Thanks for sending it USP Labs, but is there anyway I could trade it for something else. I don't mean to be a jag, but there's no sense in it sitting in my cabinet when someone else could be using it.

simpledude
04-04-2008, 06:09 PM
I have a bottle of Recreate, but I don't plan on using it because my main goal is to gain weight. I don't need a fatburner. Thanks for sending it USP Labs, but is there anyway I could trade it for something else. I don't mean to be a jag, but there's no sense in it sitting in my cabinet when someone else could be using it.

check your inbox

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 06:19 PM

Yes...I was going to post that exact same thing!

Atheimetal
04-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Willing to trade one unopened bottle of X-Factor for unopened bottle of Recreate.

user1111
04-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Yes...I was going to post that exact same thing!

Yea weird, he took the words right out of my mouth.

TheUnlikelyToad
04-04-2008, 06:49 PM
So did I read this right, Jacob is going to post pics of himself?

user1111
04-04-2008, 07:04 PM

Just my pretty side.

factotum
04-04-2008, 07:21 PM

Fat chance of that happening :D

Recreate does look like a promising product so it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 07:23 PM

Just my pretty side.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess that means no... :D

TheUnlikelyToad
04-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Just my pretty side.

When I wake up... and put on my maaaake-up. :)

user1111
04-04-2008, 07:32 PM
When I wake up... and put on my maaaake-up. :)

precisely

user1111
04-04-2008, 07:35 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess that means no... :D

haha, I'm coming out raping to a new joint called Machine. Watch out all you wannabe rappers J "slick flows" G is in the HOOOUUSE!

Where is MattyH's USPLabs flow? Whoever finds it recieves a free bottle.

bryce126
04-04-2008, 07:36 PM
just ordered :) excitedddddddd

user1111
04-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Fat chance of that happening :D

Recreate does look like a promising product so it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Fat has not chance with recreate, Wanderlei!

simpledude
04-04-2008, 07:42 PM

what?

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 07:43 PM
haha, I coming out raping to a new joint called Machine. Watch out all you wannabe rappers J "slick flows" G is in the HOOOUUSE!

That should be very entertaining. :cool:

drxmn
04-04-2008, 07:45 PM
haha, I coming out raping to a new joint called Machine. Watch out all you wannabe rappers J "slick flows" G is in the HOOOUUSE!

if i knew what his flow was id be all over this

dexterium
04-04-2008, 07:49 PM
I know where it is :D

TheUnlikelyToad
04-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became rep for USPlabs

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some P-Slin's outside of the school...

...That one?

simpledude
04-04-2008, 07:57 PM
this the vid?

u-VbbgdBtl0[/QUOTE]

drxmn
04-04-2008, 07:58 PM
...That one?
hes a rep?!

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 07:59 PM
this the vid?

u-VbbgdBtl0

DING! DING! DING!
We have a winner!

Free Weight Friedel
04-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Here is some interesting info on Caralluma Fimbriata:

http://www.slimaluma.com/caralluma.htm

drxmn
04-04-2008, 08:00 PM
DING! DING! DING!
We have a winner!
vid failed! any other "contests" for rc? (no beg)

simpledude
04-04-2008, 08:01 PM
it is from this thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74048573#post74048573

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=74048573&postcount=238

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 08:01 PM
hes a rep?!

Nah...There was a competition a while back. Post up a video of yourself rapping about USPLabs and win a bunch of cool stuff.
Thankfully, Matty didn't win. :D

drxmn
04-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Nah...There was a competition a while back. Post up a video of yourself rapping about USPLabs and win a bunch of cool stuff.
Thankfully, Matty didn't win. :D
oh hahah

did you pwn?

simpledude
04-04-2008, 08:05 PM
DING! DING! DING!
We have a winner!

sweet

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 08:12 PM
oh hahah

did you pwn?
Nah...I was a judge. Quelly won. But you know if I wasn't a rep, I would have shut it down! :D

drxmn
04-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Nah...I was a judge. Quelly won. But you know if I wasn't a rep, I would have shut it down! :D
it would have been a couple posts then you then no one would try anymore...like hola bola in a weighted dip contest or something

Mulletsoldier
04-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Yea weird, he took the words right out of my mouth.

I have a way with words, what can I say?

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 08:23 PM
it would have been a couple posts then you then no one would try anymore...like hola bola in a weighted dip contest or something

Two of my newest joints...
"Random Thoughts"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1007145052fb3f52/

"Machine" I'm just gonna post the instrumental because I want to see/hear Jacob rip it over this track...:D
http://www.zshare.net/audio/10071586b486edae/

I played bass, keys, and guitar on both pieces.

user1111
04-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Two of my newest joints...
"Random Thoughts"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1007145052fb3f52/

"Machine" I'm just gonna post the instrumental because I want to see/hear Jacob rip it over this track...:D
http://www.zshare.net/audio/10071586b486edae/

I played bass, keys, and guitar on both pieces.

Darkman has some sick verbalistic ninjitsu skills! The type lyrics that have you smiling in agreement but it was a verbal beating on your character.haha

Machine is a hot joint, but I will take it double Platinum.

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Darkman has some sick verbalistic ninjitsu skills! The type lyrics that have you smiling in agreement but it was a verbal beating on your character.haha

Machine is a hot joint, but I will take it double Platinum.

I still wanna hear you flow!

Mickfootie
04-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Ok what have i missed? :)

user1111
04-04-2008, 08:53 PM

No, you really don't.

SoCool
04-04-2008, 08:54 PM
I dig it darkman. Check me out...
www.myspace.com/bigcool1978

Check out "Hold On" and "For My People"

Also, looking forward to the test booster. I'm looking for one right now.

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 08:59 PM
I dig it darkman. Check me out...
www.myspace.com/bigcool1978

Check out "Hold On" and "For My People"

Also, looking forward to the test booster. I'm looking for one right now.

Good stuff man! For my people has a bluesy, country feel to it...loving the track. I like the message too.

EMISGOD
04-04-2008, 09:00 PM
I wonder if I want any of this Recreate stuff...I'll have to ask John.

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 09:05 PM
OK...since Jacob won't do it, here's "Machine" complete with the Jacob and USPLabs shout out...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/10073283d0ae2de0/

SoCool
04-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Good stuff man! For my people has a bluesy, country feel to it...loving the track. I like the message too.

Thanks bro, I'm all hip-hop and junk.

Free Weight Friedel
04-04-2008, 09:31 PM
OK...since Jacob won't do it, here's "Machine" complete with the Jacob and USPLabs shout out...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/10073283d0ae2de0/

That's awesome!!

DM has some serious talent IMO!!!

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 10:10 PM
That's awesome!!

DM has some serious talent IMO!!!
Thanks George!

simpledude
04-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks George!

not to sound greedy but who do I send my addy to for that free bottle J or mullet

dark_man812
04-04-2008, 10:27 PM
not to sound greedy but who do I send my addy to for that free bottle J or mullet

Send a PM to Jacob

simpledude
04-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Send a PM to Jacob

cool, pm sent

thetruthseeker
04-04-2008, 11:06 PM
I seriously cannot believe people are buying into USP Labs hypewagon. Remember turning pasta into roids? Total scam company.

Should be banned from the forums and bb.com

Anssi Manninen
04-05-2008, 02:30 AM
I seriously cannot believe people are buying into USP Labs hypewagon.

Can you show me a better fat loss supp than Recreate?

Ehmien
04-05-2008, 02:34 AM
So it aint smart to stack it with LX 2.0 but what about use it right after it? Or do you have to wait 4 weeks after LX 2.0 before you can use Recreate? (since DS says take a 4 week break after LX)

john123131
04-05-2008, 04:49 AM
I seriously cannot believe people are buying into USP Labs hypewagon. Remember turning pasta into roids? Total scam company.

Sorry have you tried it? nice 4th post big guy

ZDub212
04-05-2008, 06:15 AM
Can you show me a better fat loss supp than Recreate?

We haven't really seen it in action yet...I hope the answer to this question invariably comes back "hell no."

Mulletsoldier
04-05-2008, 08:53 AM

These ReCreate (TM) doses
causin' adipose hypnosis
lipids drunk from my ketosis
slipping fat from BB poses

Got the '11 B' set free with
deiodinase replacin' free
radicals from 'oxin' me
in-tox-cating lipids see

(fast)
Will to Power denyin' foods
got dudes sheddin' fat with a practical
tactic of passing massive foods
relaxing actin' so passive cool

So pass the rule:"fat is gone"
With ReCreate the Summer's on!
We sellin' units - taking names
ReCreate - has changed the game.

nosaj03
04-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Nice I just checked my email this morning and I just got the email I was looking for on Thursday, today?

Mulletsoldier
04-05-2008, 09:19 AM
http://www.zshare.net/download/1009513930da42fe/

p0fell0w
04-05-2008, 09:44 AM
So it aint smart to stack it with LX 2.0 but what about use it right after it? Or do you have to wait 4 weeks after LX 2.0 before you can use Recreate? (since DS says take a 4 week break after LX)

good question. can a rep answer this for us?

NastyNally
04-05-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm reposting this because I don't think the USP guys saw it.

I have a bottle of Recreate, but I don't plan on using it because my main goal is to gain weight. I don't need a fatburner. Thanks for sending it USP Labs, but is there anyway I could trade it for something else. I don't mean to be a jag, but there's no sense in it sitting in my cabinet when someone else could be using it. There isn't a plastic wrapper on the cap either for some reason.

BiggJohn
04-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Is recreate OK for women?

History in Effect
04-05-2008, 06:33 PM
These ReCreate (TM) doses
causin' adipose hypnosis
lipids drunk from my ketosis
slipping fat from BB poses

Got the '11 B' set free with
deiodinase replacin' free
radicals from 'oxin' me
in-tox-cating lipids see

(fast)
Will to Power denyin' foods
got dudes sheddin' fat with a practical
tactic of passing massive foods
relaxing actin' so passive cool

So pass the rule:"fat is gone"
With ReCreate the Summer's on!
We sellin' units - taking names
ReCreate - has changed the game.

okay, cannabis

Mulletsoldier
04-05-2008, 06:36 PM
okay, cannabis

What's that now?

History in Effect
04-05-2008, 06:36 PM
What's that now?

Cannabis the rapper. Giving you props

Mulletsoldier
04-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Is recreate OK for women?

Si, at a lower dosage.

Mulletsoldier
04-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Cannabis the rapper. Giving you props

Nah, I know who Cannabis is. I thought you were saying I was biting his style. The similarity, if any, is non-intentional.

Mulletsoldier
04-05-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm reposting this because I don't think the USP guys saw it.

I have a bottle of Recreate, but I don't plan on using it because my main goal is to gain weight. I don't need a fatburner. Thanks for sending it USP Labs, but is there anyway I could trade it for something else. I don't mean to be a jag, but there's no sense in it sitting in my cabinet when someone else could be using it. There isn't a plastic wrapper on the cap either for some reason.

Jacob will have to address this, as for you to ship it to me would be $30.

BiggJohn
04-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Si, at a lower dosage.

I have 3 bottles coming, so I figure I'd give one to my girl. What is a good dosage for her and why is the dosage different for men and women?

Mulletsoldier
04-05-2008, 06:42 PM
I have 3 bottles coming, so I figure I'd give one to my girl. What is a good dosage for her and why is the dosage different for men and women?

Presumably smaller appetite, lower tolerance to stimulants, etc., I just think it might be slightly overwhelming for a smaller female. If your girl is familiar with stimulants, however, it may be a non-issue.

BiggJohn
04-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Presumably smaller appetite, lower tolerance to stimulants, etc., I just think it might be slightly overwhelming for a smaller female. If your girl is familiar with stimulants, however, it may be a non-issue.

She has used EC and ephedra but maybe I'll start her out at half the dose to begin with and ramp up.

NastyNally
04-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Jacob will have to address this, as for you to ship it to me would be $30.

Where are you located?

Mulletsoldier
04-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Where are you located?

Canadia.

p0fell0w
04-05-2008, 09:47 PM

we need an answer....

DRP7
04-06-2008, 02:51 AM

jealous hater ;)

nah, on a serious note, most companies use marketing slang for their ads. do I need to remind you of the holy grail brought by MAN (one of the MOST respected companies), or the 2000% (or so) increase of muscle gains brought by certain products from Muscletech? Reading the feedback on the Lagerstroemia based products from USPLabs (AP/P-Slin) it appears that in many (if not most) consumers they do what they are intended to do: to massively support muscular glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis without making you fat. in some individuals this does not work as intended, possibly because of genetic vaiations of the GLUT-4 transporter or because of certain variability of glucose/insulin metabolism. also, nutrition needs to be taken into account as well.

so, your statement appears to be driven by grugde, as long as you don't bring any kind of plausible evidence in support of your claims.

dark_man812
04-06-2008, 08:00 AM
jealous hater ;)

nah, on a serious note, most companies use marketing slang for their ads. do I need to remind you of the holy grail brought by MAN (one of the MOST respected companies), or the 2000% (or so) increase of muscle gains brought by certain products from Muscletech? Reading the feedback on the Lagerstroemia based products from USPLabs (AP/P-Slin) it appears that in many (if not most) consumers they do what they are intended to do: to massively support muscular glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis without making you fat. in some individuals this does not work as intended, possibly because of genetic vaiations of the GLUT-4 transporter or because of certain variability of glucose/insulin metabolism. also, nutrition needs to be taken into account as well.

so, your statement appears to be driven by grugde, as long as you don't bring any kind of plausible evidence in support of your claims.

Word...Reps on recharge

Ehmien
04-07-2008, 07:33 AM
So, how long before this is available @ bb.com ? And any rep at all about the whole how to cycle LX into recreate? how safe is it to start recreate right after LX etc.

Mulletsoldier
04-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Too much 11B-HSD1 inhibition is not necessarily a good thing; it has both a reductive (inhibition of gluccorticoid reactivation) and an oxidative role in the body. Supplements utilize its reductive capacity to prevent gluccorticoid receptors from being activated by cortisol via inhibiting the enzymatic conversion of cortisone. However, 11B (1 & 2) has different roles within the body (see: 11B-HSD1's oxidative role in the testes) and its complete decimation is not necessarily a good thing. I wouldn't recommend using the two together.

BiggJohn
04-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Got mine!

Thanks for the tee shirt. Is Machine a new product coming out soon?

user1111
04-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Got mine!

Thanks for the tee shirt. Is Machine a new product coming out soon?

Machine is a t-shirt line started by a friend of ours. I thought it would be cool to give away the shirt.

BiggJohn
04-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Machine is a t-shirt line started by a friend of ours. I thought it would be cool to give away the shirt.

Very Cool, I like it.

user1111
04-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Very Cool, I like it.

Machine is like a state of mind.

When at the gym I'M A MACHINE or on the basketball court I'M A MACHINE.

BuckeyeMuscle
04-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Machine is like a state of mind.

When at the gym I'M A MACHINE or on the basketball court I'M A MACHINE.

Pictures of the shirts?

user1111
04-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Pictures of the shirts?

Maybe someone will post a picture. I'm limited to just typing:}

user1111
04-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Pictures of the shirts?

linked you by pm

BuckeyeMuscle
04-09-2008, 03:30 PM
linked you by pm

Thanks, I'll post them for you.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w39/rf338305/0409081506.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w39/rf338305/0409081505.jpg

spyvox2
04-09-2008, 03:37 PM
The product looks good, but it seems to be sold out everywhere.... or I'm not looking hard enough. Damn, I should of bought one when it was having that inner circle sale :D.

triplewhammy
04-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks, I'll post them for you.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w39/rf338305/0409081506.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w39/rf338305/0409081505.jpg

You have more recreate than me! punk!

:)

-triple

BuckeyeMuscle
04-09-2008, 03:38 PM
You have more recreate than me! punk!

:)

-triple

Hahaha none of that is mine! Jacob just sent me pictures of the shirt, and some Recreate just happened to be in the picture! I have no Recreate, so you surely have more than me!

triplewhammy
04-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Hahaha none of that is mine! Jacob just sent me pictures of the shirt, and some Recreate just happened to be in the picture! I have no Recreate, so you surely have more than me!

LOL actually it's a tie. :D

-triple

user1111
04-09-2008, 06:32 PM
LOL actually it's a tie. :D

-triple

sent more today lucky man!

triplewhammy
04-09-2008, 07:27 PM
sent more today lucky man!

At the end of my cutting cycle why I outta..!!!

Ah well, that's fine I need to learn to clean bulk better anyway :D

Recreate is pimp.

-triple

nni
04-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Here is some interesting info on Caralluma Fimbriata:

http://www.slimaluma.com/caralluma.htm

^^^

do you guys use the extract or the whole herb?

user1111
04-10-2008, 03:44 PM
^^^

do you guys use the extract or the whole herb?

whole herb just like the natives did it.

p0fell0w
04-10-2008, 06:45 PM
which do you guys think is better for cutting...

Lean xtreme or Recreate?

el.bartq
04-10-2008, 09:32 PM

Lean xtreme or Recreate?

i would go with the recreate,i had a friend that used it and liked the results

http://****************/banner.jpg
http://****************/banner1.jpg

nni
04-10-2008, 09:40 PM

Lean xtreme or Recreate?

recreate is still new and i am going to wait for more feedback before recommending it. so for now, lx.

p0fell0w
04-10-2008, 10:03 PM
recreate is still new and i am going to wait for more feedback before recommending it. so for now, lx.

ya same here..i already have 2 bottles of lean xtreme calling my name for my cut :) but i cant wait to try this product

Uz
04-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I like that shirt. :)

Looks like a solid product.

pureenergy
04-10-2008, 11:23 PM
ya same here..i already have 2 bottles of lean xtreme calling my name for my cut :) but i cant wait to try this product

Me too.. Recreate came out too *late* and I get on here every few months to a year. I don't know how LX 2 will perform on me but I'm hopeful there will be some effect given responses, I'm also using my brother as a test subject, I do that with every supplement to see how it responds for each of us. I will likely try this product out later on after more feedback, it does look like a very potent formulation. Just so I know for future reference, is there a waiting period to use ReCreate after a 4 week LX cycle? And ReCreate can be used for 12 weeks without cycling off?

Segansational
04-11-2008, 07:09 AM
Me too.. Recreate came out too *late* and I get on here every few months to a year. I don't know how LX 2 will perform on me but I'm hopeful there will be some effect given responses, I'm also using my brother as a test subject, I do that with every supplement to see how it responds for each of us. I will likely try this product out later on after more feedback, it does look like a very potent formulation. Just so I know for future reference, is there a waiting period to use ReCreate after a 4 week LX cycle? And ReCreate can be used for 12 weeks without cycling off?

Haha, gotta love having a guinea pig for testing!

Ehmien
04-11-2008, 07:11 AM
bb.com sure is taking its time adding the product :p
Few more questions...
Would it be a bad idea to add Ephedrine HCL (20-30mg or so) OR Y-Hcl(5-10mg or so) with every dose?

p0fell0w
04-11-2008, 01:38 PM

good question about the length of time after a LX cycle to use this. i would like to know this as well

Mulletsoldier
04-11-2008, 04:56 PM
bb.com sure is taking its time adding the product :p
Few more questions...
Would it be a bad idea to add Ephedrine HCL (20-30mg or so) OR Y-Hcl(5-10mg or so) with every dose?

I think it's somewhat tantamount to the purpose of ReCreate, as one of the beneficial aspects of the product the is beta/alpha andrenergic activity without receptor degradation. I personally wouldn't use them concurrently.

~~Aries~~
04-11-2008, 05:13 PM
I know a place that seems to be selling it right now if anyone is interested.

user1111
04-11-2008, 08:15 PM
I think it's somewhat tantamount to the purpose of ReCreate, as one of the beneficial aspects of the product the is beta/alpha andrenergic activity without receptor degradation. I personally wouldn't use them concurrently.

Meaning it stimulates fat loss like ephedrine without losing effectivness after 3-4 weeks.

Mulletsoldier
04-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Meaning it stimulates fat loss like ephedrine without losing effectivness after 3-4 weeks.

You ahh sayin I no speak english no good or somethin?

blackdream71
04-11-2008, 09:07 PM

when's this coming out?

Ehmien
04-12-2008, 04:40 AM
Ordered 2 bottles, dunno what 2 expect yet but we'll see. Else it's back to LX+adrenalean :p

DCx
04-12-2008, 04:58 AM
where can i buy it at?

BiggJohn
04-12-2008, 07:27 AM

Lean xtreme or Recreate?

7-OH was very good for cutting but after I stopped using it, it resulted in some hair loss. Anything that drives Cortisol levels down can do that if you are prone. Recreate works by a different mechanism with regards to cortisol, and I'm hoping that avoids that side effect.

Mulletsoldier
04-12-2008, 08:34 AM
when's this coming out?

Not for some time. I wouldn't expect it before mid-summer, as some final tweaks are being placed on it.

user1111
04-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Not for some time. I wouldn't expect it before mid-summer, as some final tweaks are being placed on it.

is a patent a tweak?

ZDub212
04-12-2008, 09:25 AM
If this really dose curb junk food cravings then I'll be a huge customer.

My cravings are always wild, and nothing I've used to this point (An INNUMERATE amount of fat burners, EC) has worked. If this does the job...well then...

user1111
04-12-2008, 09:25 AM
If this really dose curb junk food cravings then I'll be a huge customer.

My cravings are always wild, and nothing I've used to this point (An INNUMERATE amount of fat burners, EC) has worked. If this does the job...well then...

you want a risk free offer?

ZDub212
04-12-2008, 09:30 AM
you want a risk free offer?

I wasn't asking for one, but I wouldn't pass one up. What's the offer?

Atheimetal
04-12-2008, 10:15 AM

Watch it, Jacob may be coming onto you.

:eek:

Vanilla Thunder
04-12-2008, 11:29 AM
I got three in the mail already today from the planet. That was quick.

user1111
04-12-2008, 03:06 PM

Just trying to make you jealous:}

ZDub212
04-12-2008, 03:15 PM

Hey now!

Whoa now!

Atheimetal
04-12-2008, 03:52 PM

It may or may not be working.

*pouts*

user1111
04-12-2008, 08:18 PM

The offer is try it for free since you tried it all. I would appreciate the honest feedback.

We love a challenge just like Atheimetal loves you........like a bro.

ZDub212
04-12-2008, 08:21 PM
The offer is try it for free since you tried it all. I would appreciate the honest feedback.

We love a challenge just like Atheimetal loves you........like a bro.

All right, you're on. Shall I PM you for more details or?

Rolling review will be posted, before/after pics and my personal thoughts as well. Sound good?

user1111
04-12-2008, 08:46 PM

Rolling review will be posted, before/after pics and my personal thoughts as well. Sound good?

damn skippy it does

SHOWTIME
04-12-2008, 08:47 PM

damn skippy it does

Awesome, he does very detailed logs and I look forward to his opinion on ReCreate!

ZDub212
04-12-2008, 08:50 PM
damn skippy it does

All righty then. Who shall I send my address to? Also, would you like me to use it solo (Just Recreate + basics IE Multi, Creatine, Protein, Fish Oil) or would you like me to add some other USPLabs products into the mix? I'd be happy to log whatever you'd like, let me know what you want me to do.

Awesome, he does very detailed logs and I look forward to his opinion on ReCreate!

Thanks man, I look forward to a great log.

user1111
04-12-2008, 09:28 PM
All righty then. Who shall I send my address to? Also, would you like me to use it solo (Just Recreate + basics IE Multi, Creatine, Protein, Fish Oil) or would you like me to add some other USPLabs products into the mix? I'd be happy to log whatever you'd like, let me know what you want me to do.

Thanks man, I look forward to a great log.

Send me your address and I would like your imput on Recreate without any other supplements that increase metabolism.

Mr. Aries
04-12-2008, 09:34 PM
7-OH was very good for cutting but after I stopped using it, it resulted in some hair loss. Anything that drives Cortisol levels down can do that if you are prone. Recreate works by a different mechanism with regards to cortisol, and I'm hoping that avoids that side effect.

I think this will stay away from your hair, lol.

I used this for a month and I appreciated the somewhat subtle increases in energy it gave me. I like the "awake" but not "anxious" feel.

I'm not certain on the fat burning effects of this on a cutter, but it certainly prevented fat gain to a good extent during my bulk.

ZDub212
04-12-2008, 09:36 PM

I used this for a month and I appreciated the somewhat subtle increases in energy it gave me. I like the "awake" but not "anxious" feel.

I'm not certain on the fat burning effects of this on a cutter, but it certainly prevented fat gain to a good extent during my bulk.

Very cool. How did you dose it on a bulk? One of my biggest problems is bulking up cleanly (Eating too much...too much junk) so if it limited that while reducing cortisol I think it would work pretty well on a lean/clean bulk.

user1111
04-12-2008, 09:37 PM

He did not gain any toe fat this time...

dexterium
04-13-2008, 12:30 PM
I am excited to see the log Z.

bongd
04-13-2008, 12:37 PM
I'll read over this thread again when I get the time, but does anyone want to let me know how much caffeine is in this? I don't want anything that'll suppress my appetite too badly but I am looking to boost my metabolism a little. I find that as long as I'm not using ephedrine (it KILLS my appetite), most anything that gets my metabolism revved gets my hunger going in the right direction. I just don't like the cracked out feeling.

user1111
04-13-2008, 02:16 PM
I'll read over this thread again when I get the time, but does anyone want to let me know how much caffeine is in this? I don't want anything that'll suppress my appetite too badly but I am looking to boost my metabolism a little. I find that as long as I'm not using ephedrine (it KILLS my appetite), most anything that gets my metabolism revved gets my hunger going in the right direction. I just don't like the cracked out feeling.

75mgs per cap.

bongd
04-13-2008, 02:20 PM
75mgs per cap.

Thanks, man!!

Most people are too fukking pussy to say how much caffeine is in their proprietary blend products, claiming it's to protect their formula... we all know it's because that's all their ****ty products have in them.

Well, I'll try reading up on these ingredients when I get the time and if I run this I'll share my thoughts. I'm not expecting the world out of this product but it definitely looks a little different from the norm. Are there any logs of user feedback already?

BiggJohn
04-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks, man!!

Most people are too fukking pussy to say how much caffeine is in their proprietary blend products, claiming it's to protect their formula... we all know it's because that's all their ****ty products have in them.

Well, I'll try reading up on these ingredients when I get the time and if I run this I'll share my thoughts. I'm not expecting the world out of this product but it definitely looks a little different from the norm. Are there any logs of user feedback already?

History in effect did a log, but he used it with something else. There are a few reviews over at AM.com.

user1111
04-13-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks, man!!

Alot of feedback at another board but a few logs can be found on bb.com.

DCx
04-13-2008, 09:53 PM
so its not out? i just placed my order for some from an online supplement store.

pureenergy
04-14-2008, 02:49 AM
Does anyone from USP Labs have an answer for how long Recreate can be continuously used or what the best cycle duration is, same with how long of an interval is needed (if any) when using ReCreate after Lean Xtreme? If the release of the product is somewhat imminent a heads up would be nice (since other questions have been commented on since I originally asked). I've never used a USP Labs product before or desired to (I got my cissus from elsewhere), and that can't change unless there are actual answers to product questions (for obvious safety reasons). Aside that, I'm hopeful a handful of useful logs do turn up where the body fat isn't already extremely low and the reviewer has an idea what the product is meant to do. I would be excited to see something "surpass EC." :)

Mickfootie
04-14-2008, 02:57 AM
Does anyone from USP Labs have an answer for how long Recreate can be continuously used or what the best cycle duration is, same with how long of an interval is needed (if any) when using ReCreate after Lean Xtreme? If the release of the product is somewhat imminent a heads up would be nice (since other questions have been commented on since I originally asked). I've never used a USP Labs product before or desired to (I got my cissus from elsewhere), and that can't change unless there are actual answers to product questions (for obvious safety reasons). Aside that, I'm hopeful a handful of useful logs do turn up where the body fat isn't already extremely low and the reviewer has an idea what the product is meant to do. I would be excited to see something "surpass EC." :)

We recommend 8-12 week cycle of Recreate before cycling off for 3-4 weeks.

DRP7
04-14-2008, 03:45 AM
can s.o. give me cliffs on ingredients? don't like to read through 1000 posts...

Mickfootie
04-14-2008, 04:12 AM
can s.o. give me cliffs on ingredients? don't like to read through 1000 posts...

Have a read : :)

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/catalog/Recreate-p-107.html

DRP7
04-14-2008, 05:06 AM
Have a read : :)

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/catalog/Recreate-p-107.html

muchas gracias! :)

nickmorris92
04-14-2008, 06:05 AM
Can I get this for my girlfriend?