PDA

View Full Version : Ephedrine HCL vs. w/Guaifenesin in an EC stack

tonymagnolia
04-02-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm about to start an EC stack, but the ephedrine HCL has 200mg Guaifenesin in it. I found places to order straight-up ephedrine HCL without the Guaifenesin. I guess my question is, is there a difference in fat loss results using one or the other?

metallicide
04-02-2008, 09:45 PM
nah honestly most peopls ec stack is like that bro.

DannPM31
04-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm about to start an EC stack, but the ephedrine HCL has 200mg Guaifenesin in it. I found places to order straight-up ephedrine HCL without the Guaifenesin. I guess my question is, is there a difference in fat loss results using one or the other?

Guaifenesin is the active ingredient in the way over-hyped Mucinex, used to dry up mucus and phlegm in your throat. If you're taking Guaifenesin in the ECA stack (and there's nothing wrong with that) the only thing you might wanna keep in mind is upping your water intake to prevent a dry throat.

Eightpak
04-02-2008, 10:50 PM
agreed, I actually just started an EC today and mine has the G in there as well. What brand you using? I got the vasopro.

pasmoof
04-02-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm about to start an EC stack, but the ephedrine HCL has 200mg Guaifenesin in it. I found places to order straight-up ephedrine HCL without the Guaifenesin. I guess my question is, is there a difference in fat loss results using one or the other? i would go with straight ec stack guaifenesin is the active ingredeant in robitussin i dont honestly know why you would need an expectrent during a cut,mabe if you have a chest cold or something

Arlecchino
04-02-2008, 11:02 PM
The last time I used an ECA stack regularly I had to use ephedrine w/guaifenesin, and had no difficulties to speak of. As another poster stated, you should watch your hydration levels, but you should be doing that already.

tonymagnolia
04-02-2008, 11:06 PM
I ordered Primatene from drugstore.com. It has 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL per pill. It also has 200mg Guaifenesin per pill. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with the fat loss.

in10city
04-03-2008, 06:18 AM
I ordered Primatene from drugstore.com. It has 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL per pill. It also has 200mg Guaifenesin per pill. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with the fat loss.
As long as you don't have any side effects other than possibly coughing up some mucous, interference is doubtful.

M4A1 Widowmaker
04-03-2008, 06:20 AM
Just bought Bronkaid with 25mg E and it does have the G in it.

Way I look at it, it'll help immensely with cardio...as in I should have no problem at all breathing.

Illadelphia
04-03-2008, 06:30 AM
Having taken both, i can tell you there is a HUGE difference between the 2.

OTC=Bronkaid
PURE=Canada's EPhedrine

Pure @ 20mg, IMO, felt as good, IF NOT BETTER than 50mg of Bronkaid... Are you willing to pay a little extra is the question?

Illadelphia
04-03-2008, 06:31 AM

You have been better off getting bronkaid... it has 25mg and is cheaper, lulz

tonymagnolia
04-03-2008, 11:57 AM
You have been better off getting bronkaid... it has 25mg and is cheaper, lulz

Yeah. Chances are i'll take this stuff now, but i'll order the pure stuff when it's gone.

Hwoarang
04-13-2008, 05:49 PM
I knew that guaifenesin lessens the effects of ephedrine. Anyway the best ephedrine is kaizen or efedrin arsan.

Hwoarang
04-13-2008, 05:52 PM
I knew that guaifenesin lessens the effects of ephedrine. Anyway the best ephedrine is kaizen or efedrin arsan.........................