PDA

View Full Version : weight loss stopped, fat rising slowly.

neil1155
03-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Hello again,
after asking you before if loosing all this weight so quikly was normal, the weight loss seems to have stopped and my body fat has started to rise again slowly, I no you guys said it was water which i totally understand now, so is it normal for this to happen now? my weight has stayed the same over the past 2 days but body fat rising slowly,is my weight likely to stay the same now for a while and fat rise to its same level as before, i no the scales are not accurate but they do give my a idea what direction im going in. I am still in a state of ketosis, and still sticking to the %s.
Thanks for your help.

Jeudrietr
03-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Your body fat will not go up in 2 days. It just doesn't happen that fast.

If you really think you've hit a plateau then eat like 200 fewer calories each day, drink lots of water and get your cardio in.

Do you have any specific questions?

LeftyBaseballr
03-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Your going to have so many up and down days. Some days you'll be like DAMN I LOOK GOOD and then other days you'll look in the mirror and feel like you lost 2 weeks of hard work. Don't worry about it if your doing your diet and workout according to what you setup then you'll be fine. I look at the weight/body changes monthly.

87lifter
03-30-2008, 09:36 AM
I find the best way to gauge progress is to access myself ONCE every week. The weight fluctuations day-to-day make it hard to gauge progress that way. So just pick a day each week and worry about your weight/look in the mirror that day and work the rest of the week to make that ONE day as good as it can be.

TMaG82
03-30-2008, 09:54 AM
^ That's totally true. Pick one day a week to weight yourself, take measurements, etc. Doing it everyday will just drive yourself crazy making unnecessary adjustments.

Just keep eating right/clean, get your cardio in, and drink plenty of water and pick one day to evaluate your progress. I pick Sunday morning around 10 am after I get my first meal of the day in to evaluate my progress.