Edit:Amino Vital

Just wanna keep fat gain to a minimum
any suggestions on my diet??

Ben6485
03-28-2008, 05:28 AM
Bump

DaBair
03-28-2008, 07:50 AM
What diet? Macros and calories look good, but I don't know why you need all of those supplements. It looks like you plan on doing a slow bulk (which I think is great) so make sure you're eating clean, healthy foods. Best of luck.

Ben6485
03-28-2008, 08:17 AM
What diet? Macros and calories look good, but I don't know why you need all of those supplements. It looks like you plan on doing a slow bulk (which I think is great) so make sure you're eating clean, healthy foods. Best of luck.

Ya, I'm not in such a rush that I want to do a dirty bulk....I sure don't want to be big and FAT, I want to be lean and big

Well, omega and multivitamins are needed anyways
amino acids are good to mix in with creatine while working out(so ive heard)
Lipo 6x-I was using it during my cut and just going to finish out the bottle(not much of it left)
Protien is well protien
the lean body mass is 610 calories...thats alot easier then stuffing down alot of food when your on the run
superpump is for my preworkout

Ben6485
03-28-2008, 08:18 AM

Oh and for the what diet part
I was just wondering what foods are good for me to eat in a clean bulk and when I should eat certain foods