PDA

View Full Version : My Very First BodyBuilding.com Order

Do_Somethin
03-23-2008, 08:15 AM
I just made my first order from this site. Kind of anxious already because I want to try this belt:

Grizzly Leather Dipping Belt
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/griz/grizbelt.html

I also got a shirt (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tshirts/racer.htm) and some whey (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html). Picked the water bottle as my free gift since I can't seem to hang on to them for long so I need to be more careful putting them in my locker.
Just excited! :)

tropszzz
03-23-2008, 08:20 AM
I too was so excited to get my new dipping belt. I honestly get more excited getting bb related stuff then buying a new car, tools or whatever... It could cost $5 but if I think it can can help me in any way I act like a kid at xmas. Nice T you got there as well.

Do_Somethin
03-23-2008, 08:36 AM
I've never used a dipping belt but have wanted to for a long time. The price was right so I thought I'd try.
I enjoy dips but I'm not heavy enough and am uncomfortable with trying to hold a dumbbell plus it doesn't seem safe. Belt = problem solved.
The shirt was an ego thing lol

ohiobowhunter75
03-23-2008, 01:53 PM
I plan on ordering the same belt this week with my order.I've been ordering from them for a few years and always been satisfied with the service.

bulldog71
03-23-2008, 02:06 PM
I just received my first bb.com order! I was like a kid on x-mas morning! lol Even though it was 2 new supps for me, I am dying to get them in my body and see what happens! Of course, the first thing I did, was open the jars and searched for the scoops! lmao

bigeugene
03-23-2008, 02:11 PM
The Grizzly Dipping Belt is great! Good luck with it, I use it myself and love it.

Don't forget to use it for weighted pullups too! :)

chodan9
03-23-2008, 02:33 PM
I get at least one bodybuilding.com package a month.
whey
creatine
fat burners
bcaa tabs
dumbell hooks
all my supps

Way cheaper than GNC,

there ae very few sites that are cheaper than here. but the ones that are dont provide an o35 forum for me to get info on. not to mention all the articles and media available here. I figure those things are worth my dollar loyalty.

Riskoe
03-23-2008, 02:34 PM
I order from BB alot but the tax kills it! Im starting to have to look elsewhere for my items, but bb.com is so cheap :(

And I like their shirts :D

Bando
03-23-2008, 04:40 PM
I get at least one bodybuilding.com package a month.
whey
creatine
fat burners
bcaa tabs
dumbell hooks
all my supps

Way cheaper than GNC,

there ae very few sites that are cheaper than here. but the ones that are dont provide an o35 forum for me to get info on. not to mention all the articles and media available here. I figure those things are worth my dollar loyalty.

Man you are burning through DB Hooks like crazy if you need a new set every month!

J/K, I like the prices and service here also - and I know what I'm getting.

gbg
03-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Let us know how you like the dip belt, can't believe you never ordered anything before. I need to get some stuff running out of protein powder and I was thinking about getting purple k anyone familiar?

Do_Somethin
03-23-2008, 05:55 PM
The Grizzly Dipping Belt is great! Good luck with it, I use it myself and love it.

Don't forget to use it for weighted pullups too! :)

Good idea! I hadn't thought of that! :)

Do_Somethin
03-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Let us know how you like the dip belt, can't believe you never ordered anything before. I need to get some stuff running out of protein powder and I was thinking about getting purple k anyone familiar?

I'll have the only one in the gym so I'll have to watch for stares and people asking what it is (I workout at my local YMCA).
:p

10lb bucket of whey it is to so it should last a decent amount of time.

gbg
03-23-2008, 06:03 PM
I'll have the only one in the gym so I'll have to watch for stares and people asking what it is (I workout at my local YMCA).
:p

10lb bucket of whey it is to so it should last a decent amount of time.

I used to work at a YMCA, they'll be in awe of you :D

Do_Somethin
03-23-2008, 06:13 PM
I used to work at a YMCA, they'll be in awe of you :D

I volunteer to and may be about to be on staff. I get looks doing good mornings and t bar rows off the floor with an Olympic bar & a handle (no proper t bar station)... and I'm not a big guy.
I'll have to wear the razor back when I do it! lol