PDA

View Full Version : NO supplement....GNC doesnt sell Glycergrow

300-
03-23-2008, 02:35 AM
Whats a really good NO product.....like the ones that have similar effects to glycergrow.......My GNC dont sell glycergrow...(australia).......so im lookin for something with simlar effects.....or something thats like Plasma jet.....cause they dont have that etiehr......i heard Nitrix was bs......and Nutrex NIOX was ok...and muscletechs nox9 one was decent too.....

what do u guys recommend...??? or is there a CLabs representitive that could maybe contact my gnc to actaully get glycergrow ???

pu12en12g
03-23-2008, 02:41 AM
Whats a really good NO product.....like the ones that have similar effects to glycergrow.......My GNC dont sell glycergrow...(australia).......so im lookin for something with simlar effects.....or something thats like Plasma jet.....cause they dont have that etiehr......i heard Nitrix was bs......and Nutrex NIOX was ok...and muscletechs nox9 one was decent too.....

what do u guys recommend...??? or is there a CLabs representitive that could maybe contact my gnc to actaully get glycergrow ???

1) GNC should have plasmajet

2) GlycerGROW isn't a Nitric Oxide product

3) Order from BB.COM.... good prices, fast shipping, free gifts....

AND last but not least: JAMIE !!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/jaLOGODSC_0235.jpg

willy008
03-23-2008, 02:42 AM
white flood

SetauketYankee
03-23-2008, 02:46 AM
SuperPump250

300-
03-23-2008, 03:05 AM
naw i dont mean white flood and them.....i mean the ones that give u fullness all day like glycer and plasma......

and no my GNC does not have plasma.......they only just got CL products last week......but they only have green mag and WF

300-
03-23-2008, 03:07 AM

man ordering from BB is a big problem for aussies...cause they dont clear alot of products.....we have strict quarantine......and it wont be as cost effective as u think because the shipping is expensive......

and i never said GG was a NO product ....i just wanted to know of other products with similar effects.....

willy008
03-23-2008, 03:09 AM

you can order it from bb.com it gets through customs to australia
Iv got it aswell as the rest of the CL's products
search in this thread for stuff that gets into australia http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467059&page=300

pu12en12g
03-23-2008, 03:20 AM
no my GNC does not have plasma.......they only just got CL products last week......but they only have green mag and WF

Whats a really good NO product.....like the ones that have similar effects to glycergrow

Bottom line: White FLOOD + Carbs

300-
03-23-2008, 04:24 AM
Bottom line: White FLOOD + Carbs

quick digesting or slow digesting??? thnx btw....=)

300-
03-23-2008, 04:25 AM
you can order it from bb.com it gets through customs to australia
Iv got it aswell as the rest of the CL's products
search in this thread for stuff that gets into australia http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=467059&page=300

how much did it cost you overall........thnx for the link repped

willy008
03-23-2008, 04:28 AM
how much did it cost you overall........thnx for the link repped

I dont remember the costs it was a while ago Iv made a few orders since then
also I order a few things and the cost is around $250 to $350 to make the shipping
worth while

bigtree75
03-23-2008, 04:36 AM

pu12en12g......I have searched this whole website and I can't find the area where you can order Jamie.........any help is appreciated :-)

300-
03-23-2008, 04:37 AM
I dont remember the costs it was a while ago Iv made a few orders since then
also I order a few things and the cost is around $250 to $350 to make the shipping
worth while

man its costs alot for us aussies.....in the US is like a quarter of the price ffs.....i want that GG though lol.....i might just wait till they get it.....or just get some other product with similar effects........thnx again cuz

cervasa1977
03-23-2008, 05:48 AM
pu12en12g......I have searched this whole website and I can't find the area where you can order Jamie.........any help is appreciated :-)

she comes with the Controlled Labs Basic Strength/Power/Endurance Combo :D

man its costs alot for us aussies.....in the US is like a quarter of the price ffs.....i want that GG though lol.....i might just wait till they get it.....or just get some other product with similar effects........thnx again cuz

it may be expensive but once you order it GG will last you forever.....really the tub last months

pu12en12g
03-23-2008, 07:50 AM

We're busy right now, but if you leave a message I'll make sure she gets it

(j/k - I wish)