PDA

View Full Version : It's On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WVHEAVYDUTYFRAME
03-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Got through my 1rst week back in the gym after a 3yr absence. I just wanted to share my youtube page, which will be linked to bb.com space page. Although I'm in horrible, sad shape right now, I'll post vids of progress weekly. This will definitely motivate me. This is how bad it is, I could only deadlift 505 once friday. I used to do it 5 times!!!!! Oh well I'll get back to it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/heavydutyframe

baker
03-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Hell....I'd like to do 500 once.

Welcome!

WVHEAVYDUTYFRAME
03-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Well folks consider yourselves warned. When my wife gets home I'm gonna do my baseline video. I will not be held responsible from anyone vomiting either from acute sickness, or extreme laughing. I'm self conscious about my body seriously, but I'm trying to turn the embarrassment into motivation to get into the best shape of my life. Stay tuned!!!!!

ntrllftr
03-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Ok those guys are big. Are you sying you are as strong? I am confused :confused:

chodan9
03-22-2008, 06:12 PM
I hope to one day complain about only dl 505 pounds LOL
I got a couple hundred pounds to go
Still, welcome back.
Those are some pretty motivating videos for sure.

WVHEAVYDUTYFRAME
03-22-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm not sure I follow, but let me try to explain myself. I made the youtube page for my own motivational purposes. I have DORIAN & MARKUS vid on there for motivation. I am a weak, newborn lamb compared to them. I know weight is "relative". I'm just suprised that I have deterioated to such a degree in 3 yrs. Although I suppose I should'nt be, use it or lose it. I simply use the poundages I use as a bench mark. To be completely honest if I can get back to curling 100lb d/b's x 5 each arm, & deadlifting 500lbs x 5 I'll be tickled pink. You'll never, ever hear me put myself above another, that's absolutely not what I'm about. Not implying you inferred that, just letting you know how I roll. It's all good, we're all bros * sis's of the iron here. Mommy just rolled in vid soon to follow.

ntrllftr
03-22-2008, 06:27 PM
then why show us other people other than you?
that really confuses me??????

chodan9
03-22-2008, 06:39 PM

Sounds like he will be showing us his vids soon.
I think so anyway......

WVHEAVYDUTYFRAME
03-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Point taken my page will only have updates/progress vids of lil ole me.

lukamar
03-22-2008, 08:05 PM

I'm glad it's not just me that thought that. If it's going to be an ongoing thing why not post in the journal section.

bulldog71
03-22-2008, 09:18 PM
I think I'd be happy if my "Big 3" totalled 505! lmao

tropszzz
03-22-2008, 09:21 PM
You scare me :(

bodyhard
03-22-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm not sure I follow, but let me try to explain myself. I made the youtube page for my own motivational purposes. I have DORIAN & MARKUS vid on there for motivation. I am a weak, newborn lamb compared to them. I know weight is "relative". I'm just suprised that I have deterioated to such a degree in 3 yrs. Although I suppose I should'nt be, use it or lose it. I simply use the poundages I use as a bench mark. To be completely honest if I can get back to curling 100lb d/b's x 5 each arm, & deadlifting 500lbs x 5 I'll be tickled pink. You'll never, ever hear me put myself above another, that's absolutely not what I'm about. Not implying you inferred that, just letting you know how I roll. It's all good, we're all bros * sis's of the iron here. Mommy just rolled in vid soon to follow.

You can curl 100lbs DB 5x on each arm??? Corrections you USED to be able to do that?

higher-peaks
03-22-2008, 10:27 PM
You can curl 100lbs DB 5x on each arm??? Corrections you USED to be able to do that?

for real bh next to tank you are f*kin jacked!!!!! When I get there Ill post up

joed
03-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Here we go again, but this time with 17 exclamation points in the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'll pass on this one; a bit too much breathless excitement for me.

sLiPkNoT Fan
03-22-2008, 11:10 PM
There is no way you can still deadlift 500lbs after 3 years off!! Stop talking and get to lifting.

WVHEAVYDUTYFRAME
03-23-2008, 03:33 AM
Hey slipknot, popknot, that's exactly what I like. It's like having a cybertraining partner to get you going. I don't do deadlift again til Friday, I'll try to get ya some video.
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavydutyframe

bodyhard
03-23-2008, 08:06 AM
I would like to see the video of you curling 100lbs db's for 5 reps when you get back to it, hell I would like to see you curl 80lbs db's for 5.

tropszzz
03-23-2008, 08:30 AM
I would like to see the video of you curling 100lbs db's for 5 reps when you get back to it, hell I would like to see you curl 80lbs db's for 5.

80's not that tough BH... I don't do curls (weighted chins only) but I can honestly do 80's and probably even 100's. Maybe not 5x strict ones but if I trained for a few weeks with them I am sure I could.

bodyhard
03-23-2008, 08:55 AM
80's not that tough BH... I don't do curls (weighted chins only) but I can honestly do 80's and probably even 100's. Maybe not 5x strict ones but if I trained for a few weeks with them I am sure I could.

80lbs Dumbbells are not that hard?? Damn where the hell have I been. :D :D

WVHEAVYDUTYFRAME
03-23-2008, 08:56 AM
My point exactly about weight being relative. The only reason I stated poundages at all was because that's how I measure my progress. In no way was I trying to boast because that's nothing to boast about in my opinion. If the day ever comes that I can deadlift 600 x 5 that will be something for me to get excited about, or curling 110-120lb d/b's.

bodyhard
03-23-2008, 09:05 AM
My point exactly about weight being relative. The only reason I stated poundages at all was because that's how I measure my progress. In no way was I trying to boast because that's nothing to boast about in my opinion. If the day ever comes that I can deadlift 600 x 5 that will be something for me to get excited about, or curling 110-120lb d/b's.

Honestly a 500lbs deadlift is not impressive to me, I have done that at a body weight of 185lbs. But to curl 100lbs DB's with good form? **** that is impressive to me! So yes when you get there please post the video and shut me up! :D

tropszzz
03-23-2008, 09:14 AM
80lbs Dumbbells are not that hard?? Damn where the hell have I been. :D :D

I think its more of a mind thing then anything else

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/utMax3Kuvi8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/utMax3Kuvi8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqfrPQ3UNGY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqfrPQ3UNGY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

bodyhard
03-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Well the first clip is not a curl, that is a combination, row with a curl I could do that.

But the second clip of the girl doing 80's! :eek: Her form is somewhat off but damn that is impressive!

SR800
03-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Well the first clip is not a curl, that is a combination, row with a curl I could do that.

But the second clip of the girl doing 80's! :eek: Her form is somewhat off but damn that is impressive!

my thoughts exacted, kind of a yates row, curl combo

Capt. America
03-24-2008, 07:40 AM
I dunno...her form looks awesome and I'm lovin' them grunts!