PDA

View Full Version : cyto gainer results

tonymachado123
03-21-2008, 12:37 PM
has anyone had great results with it while trying to put on muscle with little or not fat gain?
cuz i recently got really sick and i lost alot of mass trying to overcome it, and i want to get back to where i use to be, but not having to put on alot of fat.
but if my diet and training are all good do you think cyto would be great for a post work out,
thats the only time i plan on using it, i just need somthing for post that has carbs and protein cuz its hard for me to bring other things like oats and stuff

PolishSasquatch
03-21-2008, 12:47 PM
it will be fine, but remember it's just a supplement. it wont get you anywhere without a solid meal plan

tonymachado123
03-21-2008, 02:05 PM
o im a stong believer in that and would rather do food, but sometimes its hard to bring that kinda stuff to the gym

The Solution
03-21-2008, 02:39 PM
has anyone had great results with it while trying to put on muscle with little or not fat gain?
cuz i recently got really sick and i lost alot of mass trying to overcome it, and i want to get back to where i use to be, but not having to put on alot of fat.
but if my diet and training are all good do you think cyto would be great for a post work out,
thats the only time i plan on using it, i just need somthing for post that has carbs and protein cuz its hard for me to bring other things like oats and stuff

full of a bunch of junk.. how far is your gym? if you can get back to your room 20-30 minutes later its perfectly fine, the window is a lot longer then you think it is.. Don't invest in something that isnt necessary such as gainers..

echelon101
03-21-2008, 03:32 PM
The window, in case you are wondering is:

60-90 minutes without pre-workout
60-150 minutes with pre-workout

Ke422azn
03-21-2008, 05:31 PM

I used it for a year. I like it. Got everything in it. Mint Chocolate is the best.

StereoSympathy
03-22-2008, 06:38 PM
I used it for a year. I like it. Got everything in it. Mint Chocolate is the best.

For sure, mint chocolate is pretty awesome. chocolate malt is good too.

cyde
03-22-2008, 07:18 PM
I used this stuff for three months, and it definitely helped me put on some solid weight. Mint Chocolate Chip tastes amazing.