PDA

View Full Version : Noob question - Over 35 Journal?

liftiron68
03-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Ok, call me a bodybuilding.com forum noob... why is there a forum to post a journal that could be the same as one's Bodyblog?

Can't I just post and tell folks to read that, or is the journal for something else?

Thanks... the noob (let's not make that a nick name now... lmao)

lukamar
03-20-2008, 01:49 PM
The journals were originally in the O35 forum and were split off some years ago to make things more manageable the Bodyspace and body-blog are both quite recent additions. I've found that only a few people actually take the time to find and read your blog mainly people you know and converse with anyway. If you want constant feedback from the O35 crowd in particular starting a journal thread is the way to go. Hope that helps a bit.

liftiron68
03-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Yes it does and thanks for the nice replay. I guess I can always copy and paste my blog into the journal.

Thanks.

lukamar
03-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Yes it does and thanks for the nice replay. I guess I can always copy and paste my blog into the journal.

Thanks.

Welcome BTW..

Just make a thread in the Journal section and call it anything you want, that way you can find it.. Something Like "Erik's Mysterious, Marvelous and Fabulous Transformation"..:D Or whatever strikes your fancy.

ArchAngel'73
03-21-2008, 06:34 AM
The journals were originally in the O35 forum and were split off some years ago to make things more manageable the Bodyspace and body-blog are both quite recent additions. I've found that only a few people actually take the time to find and read your blog mainly people you know and converse with anyway. If you want constant feedback from the O35 crowd in particular starting a journal thread is the way to go. Hope that helps a bit.

I found mostly people I didn't know read my blog. I kept wondering where all these new "friends" kept coming from. It was from the blog readers, 99% of which I've never seen post.
The journal section rocks, just sayin'!;)