PDA

View Full Version : OK...need ideas for putting on weight on a ecto

Cowart69
03-19-2008, 04:28 PM
I have come to the conclusion that my 16 year old son is probably a ecto biuld (I think that is the correct term)

He had been putting on good weight but seems to have hit a plataeu....a LONG platau.

As a sophmore he sits at 6' tall and fluctuates between 180 - 185 pounds. He is trying to get to 200 before the start of his junior season.....

But....the problem is he plays other sports and is really active...he is eating a LOT of calories.....and has gone through periods lately where he is getting into the gym and lifting 4 times a week or not being able to lift at all based on his volleyball schedule.

He does not want to put on fat weight....so how realistic is it to put on that last 15-20 pounds to make it to 200 before football starts up?

Plays OLB by the way

Fullback7
03-19-2008, 05:59 PM
I have come to the conclusion that my 16 year old son is probably a ecto biuld (I think that is the correct term)

He had been putting on good weight but seems to have hit a plataeu....a LONG platau.

As a sophmore he sits at 6' tall and fluctuates between 180 - 185 pounds. He is trying to get to 200 before the start of his junior season.....

But....the problem is he plays other sports and is really active...he is eating a LOT of calories.....and has gone through periods lately where he is getting into the gym and lifting 4 times a week or not being able to lift at all based on his volleyball schedule.

He does not want to put on fat weight....so how realistic is it to put on that last 15-20 pounds to make it to 200 before football starts up?

Plays OLB by the way

google the FFB handbook, it's on t-nation.

JTringer
03-19-2008, 06:06 PM
wuts ffb??

Fullback7
03-19-2008, 06:34 PM
whooops, I misread that. I thought it said endo.