PDA

View Full Version : Am I insane or just ****ing stupid?

Fullback7
03-18-2008, 07:08 PM
Velocity Diet to drop these last 10 pounds before May 4th.

Supplements
flax
Animal Pak
Tons of whey
Hot Rox or **** Venom

I am highly dedicated, so I know I can go through with it for at least 14 days. If by 14 days I don't go insane, and I am maintaining muscle... I might just get a little more crazy and stretch it to 3 weeks.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=546491

What are your thoughts?

G-mane12
03-18-2008, 07:16 PM
velocity diet is legit if you can sick to it

heres the thread about it in the fatloss section

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4991963

Veeshmack
03-18-2008, 07:22 PM
velocity diet works great
its not right for everyone so you gotta try it and see if it works for you

IMO go with fish oil over flax. mainly because fish oil has much better EPA/DHA conversion than flax, therefore it is much more beneficial
for the fat burner i have heard good things about both, but i suggest reading up on either the EC Stack or Lean Xtreme.

good luck bro

JTringer
03-18-2008, 07:22 PM
just stupid...lol jks man-if u keep working as hard as you have been in the past judging from your other posts you can easily lose that

Fullback7
03-18-2008, 07:26 PM
velocity diet is legit if you can sick to it

heres the thread about it in the fatloss section

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4991963

I have also heard that people have maintained there strength while on it. I am happy with my lifts right now, so I don't see any reason not to try this. I don't know how well it will work since I have been cutting for so long. I am hope I can get at least a 5-7 pound drop over 21 days.... This is going to be hell. I am going to be dreaming of food every night. I have to make sure I get in some sodium, and take my animal pak horse pills though.

Fullback7
03-18-2008, 07:28 PM
velocity diet works great
its not right for everyone so you gotta try it and see if it works for you

IMO go with fish oil over flax. mainly because fish oil has much better EPA/DHA conversion than flax, therefore it is much more beneficial
for the fat burner i have heard good things about both, but i suggest reading up on either the EC Stack or Lean Xtreme.

good luck bro

Ya these are just the current supplements I have on hand. I might go over to GNC tomorrow, but I hate paying those insane prices for supps.

IronAbrams
03-18-2008, 07:57 PM
gl on the diet fullback

The flax is there mainly for the fiber- keep it unless you want some unpleasantness to greet you after a couple days lol. Fish oil wouldn't be a bad idea tho.

Fullback7
03-18-2008, 08:03 PM
So I guess I am going to go through with it, starting tomorrow. If no one hears from me, it's because I held up a Burger King out of insanity.

fbdt99
03-18-2008, 08:06 PM
So I guess I am going to go through with it, starting tomorrow. If no one hears from me, it's because I held up a Burger King out of insanity.

diet sounds good but i think you could do better than a burger king

Fullback7
03-18-2008, 09:30 PM
I thought I would make this into a log, for those that are interested.

Starting stats
weight- 248 (currently, around 245 in the morning)

supps
Animal Pak
Flaxseed oil
Salmon oil
A hell of a lot of Whey
**** Venom or Hot Rox

Diet
Non-Training Day
1,700 Calories
250g protein
65g fat
28g carbs

Training days
1,850 Calories
265g protein
65g fat
51g carbs

STARTING PICTURES
Hopefully I can get rid of this last bit of chest fat, and drop my keg belly down a little bit. I collect a lot of water in my fatty chest, so really looken to make some improvements on this.
http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/side.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/back.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/front.jpg

first picture...
http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/first.jpg

xKKx7
03-18-2008, 09:44 PM

Starting stats

supps
Animal Pak
Flaxseed oil
Salmon oil
A hell of a lot of Whey
**** Venom or Hot Rox

Diet
Non-Training Day
1,700 Calories
250g protein
65g fat
28g carbs

Training days
1,850 Calories
265g protein
65g fat
51g carbs

STARTING PICTURES
Hopefully I can get rid of this last bit of chest fat, and drop my keg belly down a little bit. I collect a lot of water in my fatty chest, so really looken to make some improvements on this.

first picture...

wow thats amazing how u lost so much weight and ****. im really inspired.

UMRichRod
03-18-2008, 10:39 PM

Starting stats

supps
Animal Pak
Flaxseed oil
Salmon oil
A hell of a lot of Whey
**** Venom or Hot Rox

Diet
Non-Training Day
1,700 Calories
250g protein
65g fat
28g carbs

Training days
1,850 Calories
265g protein
65g fat
51g carbs

STARTING PICTURES

first picture...

Are you a bodybuilder or a football player.

Fullback7
03-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Are you a bodybuilder or a football player.

Are you an athelete, or just a JUCO all-star child molesting sister ****er? Get tha **** out of here.

UMRichRod
03-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Are you an athelete, or just a JUCO all-star child molesting sister ****er? Get tha **** out of here.

Where do you get this juco crap from???

Hahahaha....and bro your not a bodybuilder.

TheGirlsLoveMe
03-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Sounds good, as long as there're no major health risks involved. Just wondering, how much would the fat loss process slow down if I decided 5 shakes a day wasn't enough and I decided to take 6? Would it matter that much as long as the caloric intake is still reasonably less than my maintenance?

monatu
03-19-2008, 02:45 AM

id say its pretty fken clear that hes an athlete

if you think cutting is useless for athletes you have a lot to learn

darknessWithin
03-19-2008, 05:41 AM
id say its pretty fken clear that hes an athlete

if you think cutting is useless for athletes you have a lot to learn

second that

Veeshmack
03-19-2008, 06:17 AM

who said he was a bodybuilder
"Sports Section"
hmmm....

Fullback7
03-19-2008, 09:32 AM
who said he was a bodybuilder
"Sports Section"
hmmm....

Dont worry about that ignorant ass, he probably couldn't tell the difference between eccentric and concentric without googling them.

Anyways....

I ate my last whole food meal last night. 5 eggs, 1/4 cup of mozz cheese, 6 strips of turkey bacon, and 3 cups of milk hopefully that will carry me over the next 3 weeks. :)

Breakfast this morning sure was a bitch.
-4 cups of water
-2 scoops of body fortress whey protein
-1 TBSP of flax seed oil (which taste like ass by the way)
-2 salmon oil caps
-1 multi
-1 **** Venom cap

Breakfast is basically how it is going to be for the rest of the day, spread over 5-6 meals. Should be fun. I will probably add in some BCAA's for my training day.

nomadlifter
03-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Fullback Are you realling going out for Fullback? Not to bang but I am trying to find out with my weight what position I should REally be doing. I always wanted to run the ball.

I looked at the Pro combine thing and alot of the DE's are 250-260 I dont think i want to be that large again. Unless its solid. (dont we all)

DavidJr74
03-19-2008, 03:30 PM
Nah man your just insane.

Fullback7
03-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Fullback Are you realling going out for Fullback? Not to bang but I am trying to find out with my weight what position I should REally be doing. I always wanted to run the ball.

I looked at the Pro combine thing and alot of the DE's are 250-260 I dont think i want to be that large again. Unless its solid. (dont we all)

I am actually making the transition into a halfback. I usually played around the 240's at fullback.

WRbigbody
03-19-2008, 03:52 PM
to be honest I'd cut to about 205-210 if your playing half back, your already strong, and you will be quicker... plus on the V-Diet for 3 weeks you can expect to lose about 25lbs anyway

Fullback7
03-19-2008, 03:58 PM
to be honest I'd cut to about 205-210 if your playing half back, your already strong, and you will be quicker... plus on the V-Diet for 3 weeks you can expect to lose about 25lbs anyway

Well I am already fairly quick, for my size so I really don't see the point in getting down even lower than 230. I am never going to be a reggie bush type of back no matter how quick I am. I am always going to be a power back, which I can't really be at a weight below 225.

G-mane12
03-19-2008, 04:08 PM
Dont worry about that ignorant ass, he probably couldn't tell the difference between eccentric and concentric without googling them.

Anyways....

I ate my last whole food meal last night. 5 eggs, 1/4 cup of mozz cheese, 6 strips of turkey bacon, and 3 cups of milk hopefully that will carry me over the next 3 weeks. :)

Breakfast this morning sure was a bitch.
-4 cups of water
-2 scoops of body fortress whey protein
-1 TBSP of flax seed oil (which taste like ass by the way)
-2 salmon oil caps
-1 multi
-1 **** Venom cap

Breakfast is basically how it is going to be for the rest of the day, spread over 5-6 meals. Should be fun. I will probably add in some BCAA's for my training day.

Damn, thats all you eat for 2 weeks lol.. have fun

I think im gonna have to do this in a couple weeks depending on how you fair..

WRbigbody
03-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Well I am already fairly quick, for my size so I really don't see the point in getting down even lower than 230. I am never going to be a reggie bush type of back no matter how quick I am. I am always going to be a power back, which I can't really be at a weight below 225.

if your playing D-3 which I think you said you are at 210 thats fairly large for a back... plus you have eligibility and time to put weight back on... Look at the cons of being your size (I'm just giving my input)

- your a big target easier to tackle
- you probably have good straight line speed, but can you break, cut?
- at your bf% the beating you will take at HB you probably wont be able to stay healthy
- how is your conditioning at your weight???
- and do the coaches know your coming in as a HB? Honestly if I was a coach and you came in I would probably try and put you in at a different position...

I'm not trying to flame you in any way, just giving you advice on my opinion... you can be a powerful inside runner at 205-210 you dont have to be 230......

G-mane12
03-19-2008, 04:19 PM
if your playing D-3 which I think you said you are at 210 thats fairly large for a back... plus you have eligibility and time to put weight back on... Look at the cons of being your size (I'm just giving my input)

- at your bf% the beating you will take at HB you probably wont be able to stay healthy
- and do the coaches know your coming in as a HB? Honestly if I was a coach and you came in I would probably try and put you in at a different position...

I'm not trying to flame you in any way, just giving you advice on my opinion... you can be a powerful inside runner at 205-210 you dont have to be 230......

but with the amount of muscle he has hes probably about 205-210 pounds lean mass... so 220-230 would probably put him at a athletic/healthy BF for his size

WRbigbody
03-19-2008, 04:23 PM
but with the amount of muscle he has hes probably about 205-210 pounds lean mass... so 220-230 would probably put him at a athletic/healthy BF for his size

in the pictures he is at 240 though isnt he? 10lbs wont make a huge difference.. I'm just saying, thats how I would take things... being leaner always helps especially at runningback its not necessary, but it helps... Either way, good luck with the diet, and your season..

Fullback7
03-19-2008, 07:58 PM

-I'm actually trying to go d-2.
-Not too bad, I run in the 4.2's in the shuttle if thats any indication. Even when I got up to 260 in college I could still hit in the 4.3's.
-I don't understand that
-My conditioning is OK, it hasn't been my main concentration, but conditioning along with agility will be my main concern when tryouts are over and the season is 6 weeks out. I only have one agility & conditioning day at the moment, but will soon change.
-The team I am trying out for has 2 backs that are 225+. I believe the NAFL championship MVP, was a 255 HB for the Dallas Diesel so big backs are all around.

DAY 1
Weight Change- 244.5 (-3.5 lbs.)

Today was a really crazy day. Now the diet portion of the day wasn't as bad as I thought, but I have realized a few things about my diet as well as will be adding in a few supps.....

-Water and Whey doesn't taste that bad, considering I have had all of my shakes with milk

-I am taking out flax seed oil. It is just way too ****ing gross.

-I am adding in milled flax seeds, a chewable multi in the morning (cuz I am so ****ing hungry), and fiber choice....AKA extreme laxative. I tore those fiber choices up today, I hadnt had anything solid and ended up tearing into 5 of them while I was waiting for my truck to be washed. I don't know if it was because I was so hungry, but those things tasted like an orange Popsicle.

- I wasn't very irritable today, which really surprised me... I guess in about 21 days, I'm going to start getting some roid rage effects.

Day 1 Workout.....
Workout was extremely intense today... I don't know why. I had been stuck at a plat on box squat and finally hit the 3 reps I had been trying to get. I also has an amazing plyo workout... except for the fact my hand got stuck inside the rim on the net. Overall nothing detrimental so far, but it has only been 1 day.

fbdt99
03-19-2008, 08:02 PM
-
DAY 1
Weight Change- 244.5 (-3.5 lbs.)

Today was a really crazy day. Now the diet portion of the day wasn't as bad as I thought, but I have realized a few things about my diet as well as will be adding in a few supps.....

-Water and Whey doesn't taste that bad, considering I have had all of my shakes with milk

-I am taking out flax seed oil. It is just way too ****ing gross.

-I am adding in milled flax seeds, a chewable multi in the morning (cuz I am so ****ing hungry), and fiber choice....AKA extreme laxative. I tore those fiber choices up today, I hadnt had anything solid and ended up tearing into 5 of them while I was waiting for my truck to be washed. I don't know if it was because I was so hungry, but those things tasted like an orange Popsicle.

- I wasn't very irritable today, which really surprised me... I guess in about 21 days, I'm going to start getting some roid rage effects.

Day 1 Workout.....
Workout was extremely intense today... I don't know why. I had been stuck at a plat on box squat and finally hit the 3 reps I had been trying to get. I also has an amazing plyo workout... except for the fact my hand got stuck inside the rim on the net. Overall nothing detrimental so far, but it has only been 1 day.

sounds pretty good. good luck. i bet your first real meal in 3 weeks will taste amazing no matter what it is

N10CT
03-19-2008, 08:14 PM
There are 3 things to consider about the Velocity diet.

1. It was designed to boost sales for Metabolic Drive. Shugart may not have even done it for all we know.

2. I noticed you mentioned whey but not MC. The Micellar Casein would be vital for a diet like this. Even though T-nation says that to boost MD sales.

3. There are alot of guys out there in the nutrition field who know alot more than Shugart. Lyle Mcdonald comes to mind, offer a similar diet PSMF (which in many ways similar to VD). Justin Harris is another.

I'm not knocking T-mag, I read every article, even though only a few are actually good. But remember, everything on that site is to sell their supps. You could easily achieve the same results if not better on a PSMF while actually eating food.

Fullback7
03-19-2008, 08:34 PM
There are 3 things to consider about the Velocity diet.

1. It was designed to boost sales for Metabolic Drive. Shugart may not have even done it for all we know.

2. I noticed you mentioned whey but not MC. The Micellar Casein would be vital for a diet like this. Even though T-nation says that to boost MD sales.

3. There are alot of guys out there in the nutrition field who know alot more than Shugart. Lyle Mcdonald comes to mind, offer a similar diet PSMF (which in many ways similar to VD). Justin Harris is another.

I'm not knocking T-mag, I read every article, even though only a few are actually good. But remember, everything on that site is to sell their supps. You could easily achieve the same results if not better on a PSMF while actually eating food.

1. I don't believe he was the actual creator of this diet, but he does seem to take a lot of credit.

2. That is one thing I am actually trying to do. I am probably going to get a 1/2 whey 1/2 casein tomorrow.

3. Ya, I am actully very favorable towards John Berardi, another guy on t-nation.

t-nation is a huge supps site in a sense. They act as if surge is equal to steroids. It is basically hydro and malto.. which are great for PWO and very fast acting, but nothing equal to the benefits of steroids

Fullback7
03-19-2008, 09:14 PM
I am wondering how many people have actually gone through with this diet. You have got to have some serious nuts to stay on this diet for a week or more. I am trying to push through the night so I don't crack. If my lifts drop next week, I am cutting this diet out.

Davidv602
03-20-2008, 06:43 AM
Im calling you out on this one, haha. Your a better man than me for doing it.

Good Luck, Have Fun, GOD Bless.

RIKTER
03-20-2008, 11:20 AM
Thats an amazing transformation Fullback, congrats...and what the hell is the v-diet?? Id like to drop a good 30lbs.

N10CT
03-20-2008, 06:14 PM
I am wondering how many people have actually gone through with this diet. You have got to have some serious nuts to stay on this diet for a week or more. I am trying to push through the night so I don't crack. If my lifts drop next week, I am cutting this diet out.

On any real diet your lifts are gonna drop a little as you lower volume and/or intensity. Good luck at sticking with it, still think its not the best option for anyone, but if you can get through it the 10lbs should fall pretty quickly.

Fullback7
03-20-2008, 06:28 PM
On any real diet your lifts are gonna drop a little as you lower volume and/or intensity. Good luck at sticking with it, still think its not the best option for anyone, but if you can get through it the 10lbs should fall pretty quickly.

I haven't dropped any lifts in the 16 months since I have been cutting.I have actually gained strength. So far on the two days of the v-diet, I have gone up on my lifts. Really strange.

I understand what you are saying about it not being the best option for everyone, but I have basically tried a lot of diets, as well as my own mix of fat loss diets. They have worked well, but I eventually hit a plat. This is just a little mix of things. I am going to have to be very careful when I come off of this though.

Fullback7
03-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Day 2
Weight- 242.6 (-5.4lbs.)

Well I went out to GNC and got some syntha-6, strawberry which taste amazing. The diet went better than yesterday, since I am learning to deal with things better. I didn't get hungry until later tonight but just ate some syntha-6... worked out good. So far I look forward to taking my fiber choice chewables, syntha-6, and chewable multi in the morning. I actually took an extra fiber choice this afternoon, because I was hungry.

I also realized a few more things today...

-Never buy supps from GNC. The guy came out of the back, and he was probably 300 pounds @ 99% BF. He had no idea what he was doing.I'm surprised he even knew what protein was. I already don't but supps at GNC because they are overpriced and have stupid people working there, but this was an emergency.

-When people don't have whole foods they can drastically drop their taste buds. I didn't even mix my protein this afternoon... I just ate it straight. Except for the fact it got stuck all in my teeth like peanut butter, it tasted like heaven.

-A lot of people that go on the v-diet say they crave pizza, and no other junk food. They also crave healthy foods such as salad. So far I have been seriously craving pizza (very badly), and a grilled chicken salad.

-WORKOUT-
I usually don't workout on thur. My usual schedule is.. A.M. & P.M. Mon,,Wed.,Fri., Sat. , but I have a HS friends funeral to attend tomorrow so I lifted this afternoon, and will do my usual A.M. agility session tomorrow.

As far as my workout went...
-I was very drained, and contemplated about trying to squeeze it into tomorrow some how. I ended up performing it, and actually hit 3 reps in CGB that I had been stuck at 2 for the past 3 weeks. I also hit 3 extra reps in DB bench at the end of my workout... So I have had 2 good workouts back to back, while increasing strength which seems very odd to me. Maybe it's the fish oil, flax seed, and animal pak that I am taking.. I don't know, but I doubt it will last long.

Davidv602
03-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Day 2
Weight- 242.6 (-5.4lbs.)

Well I went out to GNC and got some syntha-6, strawberry which taste amazing. The diet went better than yesterday, since I am learning to deal with things better. I didn't get hungry until later tonight but just ate some syntha-6... worked out good. So far I look forward to taking my fiber choice chewables, syntha-6, and chewable multi in the morning. I actually took an extra fiber choice this afternoon, because I was hungry.

I also realized a few more things today...

-Never buy supps from GNC. The guy came out of the back, and he was probably 300 pounds @ 99% BF. He had no idea what he was doing.I'm surprised he even knew what protein was. I already don't but supps at GNC because they are overpriced and have stupid people working there, but this was an emergency.

-When people don't have whole foods they can drastically drop their taste buds. I didn't even mix my protein this afternoon... I just ate it straight. Except for the fact it got stuck all in my teeth like peanut butter, it tasted like heaven.

-A lot of people that go on the v-diet say they crave pizza, and no other junk food. They also crave healthy foods such as salad. So far I have been seriously craving pizza (very badly), and a grilled chicken salad.

-WORKOUT-
I usually don't workout on thur. My usual schedule is.. A.M. & P.M. Mon,,Wed.,Fri., Sat. , but I have a HS friends funeral to attend tomorrow so I lifted this afternoon, and will do my usual A.M. agility session tomorrow.

As far as my workout went...
-I was very drained, and contemplated about trying to squeeze it into tomorrow some how. I ended up performing it, and actually hit 3 reps in CGB that I had been stuck at 2 for the past 3 weeks. I also hit 3 extra reps in DB bench at the end of my workout... So I have had 2 good workouts back to back, while increasing strength which seems very odd to me. Maybe it's the fish oil, flax seed, and animal pak that I am taking.. I don't know, but I doubt it will last long.

Yeah, when your body is starved (not saying you are starving yourself) body releases hormones or some stuff that reacts with your taste buds. Thus making everything sweet. I've heard good things about fish oil, what all does it do for you?

Good Luck, Have Fun, GOD Bless.

TheManchild
03-20-2008, 10:24 PM
well the thing about velocity is that it takes the work out of figuring out what to eat. when i had to cut for wrestling and was eating ~1400/day (had to lose about 12lbs of solid weight in 3 or 4 weeks) it was really difficult because you were always really focused on making sure whatever you ate tasted good or was nutritionally correct. velocity you just grab your **** and pound it, no guesswork, just discipline... which makes it easier

TrojanFtball82
03-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Not to rain on anybodys parade but this is probably one of the least healthy ways to lose weight that I've heard (besides the liquid diet). Because you deprive your body of so many calories once you go back to your normal routine the weight will just come back on. A better alternative is to drop your calories about 10-20% and burn some more with cardio (I would recommend HIT so you keep your explosiveness and speed and I would spread this over about a 6 week period. Remember 3500 calories=1 pound. Cut about 500 from your diet and burn the other 500 and your looking at 1000 a day and about 12 pounds of true fat you'll burn at the end) However, to every his his own. I wouldn't recommend it but I just thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

Speaking from 1 college player to another just be sure you know what your getting yourself into

Fullback7
03-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Not to rain on anybodys parade but this is probably one of the least healthy ways to lose weight that I've heard (besides the liquid diet). Because you deprive your body of so many calories once you go back to your normal routine the weight will just come back on. A better alternative is to drop your calories about 10-20% and burn some more with cardio (I would recommend HIT so you keep your explosiveness and speed and I would spread this over about a 6 week period. Remember 3500 calories=1 pound. Cut about 500 from your diet and burn the other 500 and your looking at 1000 a day and about 12 pounds of true fat you'll burn at the end) However, to every his his own. I wouldn't recommend it but I just thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

Speaking from 1 college player to another just be sure you know what your getting yourself into

Yes it is unhealthy, which is why I feel I only need to be on it for 1/2 of the recommended time. The weight actually won't come all back on if you ease back into a normal cut, say dropping a shake with a full meal spread over 10 days plus 50-100 calories. It's the same as transcending into a bulk for an ecto. 5,000 women do it everyday....SLIMFAST :).

ya, 3500 calories are in a pound of fat, but it doesn't work like that for ever, in the way you are trying to explain. Also the idea of that basically represents the idea of.. a calorie is just a calorie, not matter if it's suger, in & sol fiber, sat fat, poly,etc...

WRbigbody
03-24-2008, 02:40 AM
are you off it or still going? I started today haha gonna drop 10lbs so I can feel comfortable when I start bulking next month.

Fullback7
03-24-2008, 09:13 AM
are you off it or still going? I started today haha gonna drop 10lbs so I can feel comfortable when I start bulking next month.

I finished up this weekend. I had planned on going for up to 2 weeks, but didnt see the point in staying on longer since I had dropped almost 9 pounds.

Starting Weight (March 19th)- 248
Ending Weight (March 24th- 239

Overall the diet wasn't too bad. The only bad times of the day were at night, and during this past weekend. On Saturday I went according to plan, but had a grilled chicken salad, as my weekend refeed. So right now I am going to start adding in a 1 whole meal over the next week, with 50-100 calories.

I can't say that I saw an extreme change visually, but the fact is I didn't lose much muscle, and I dropped a lot of fat.
http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/front2.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/fullback7/front.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/side2.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/fullback7/side.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/back2.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/fullback7/back.jpg

So with 6 weeks to go, I am 4 pounds away from my goal weight of 235 by the tryout date of May 4th. I hope to be around the high 220's by June 1st, in which I will start my clean bulk (6 weeks before the season starts).

I know this is a big self promotion, but ****... I still can't believe I lost all of this weight. I always thought I would be a big fatty, now I am just a medium sized fatty.

http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/big2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/fullback7/big1.jpg

Theater Jock
03-24-2008, 02:18 PM

Starting stats

supps
Animal Pak
Flaxseed oil
Salmon oil
A hell of a lot of Whey
**** Venom or Hot Rox

Diet
Non-Training Day
1,700 Calories
250g protein
65g fat
28g carbs

Training days
1,850 Calories
265g protein
65g fat
51g carbs

STARTING PICTURES

first picture...

You have a hairy back

Fullback7
03-24-2008, 03:23 PM
You have a hairy back

Although that was random, and really ****ing stupid at the same time, I do agree with you. I have the bad genes in the hairy department. I used to actually shave , but haven't had much reason to take my shirt off in awhile.