PDA

View Full Version : Protein Stuffed Crepes/Pancakes

joeflex73
03-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Ok, these come out a little thick....maybe its more of a pancake. Imagine you could thin it out and use 1/2 the batter.

2 egg whites
2 scoops of vanilla whey protein
1 tsp of vanilla extract

2oz. of cream cheese
1 tbsp of splenda

A sugar free topping

Take the whites, protein and vanilla extract and with a wire wisk combine until its the consistency of a batter. Heat a griddle until its hot. Scoop out the batter and flip after 20-30 seconds. Give another 10-15 seconds and the pancake/crepe is done.

Filling:
Have at room temperatue (or 30 sec's in a microwave) 2 oz. (1/4 pack) of cream cheese. Blend in the Splenda. Spread down the middle of the finished pancake. Fold the sides over the filling. Top with sugar free jelly or other topping.

Pancake comes out a little rubbery after it sits for a bit. Id make the filling 1st...its still a work in progress but I figure, like the brownie recipe, maybe the Keto section will run with it!

My macros:
Protein:60g
Carbs:6g
Fat:22g

Kloe
03-27-2008, 12:13 PM
I made these this morning:

4 eggwhites
1 scoop whey protein (I used flavorless)
1 tbsp skim milk

Blended it altogether, then cooked em on a non-stick crepe pan. Then I topped them with any mix of these: cream cheese, natty pb, stevia, sugar free cherry jam, whipped cream and a teeny amount of Splenda Brown sugar!

These made 2 huge crepes that were thin enough to be crepes, but weren't super thick like pancakes. They were great! :)