PDA

View Full Version : Ncsa?

neworleans
03-17-2008, 06:46 PM
i got an email from the National Collegiate Scouting Association and i never heard of them. i was wondering if it is a scam or not. they gave me a number to call and their address and all the information needed to get in touch. is it legit? i was planning on asking my coach about it to see if its legit or not.

kingarty
03-17-2008, 06:46 PM
ask coach

neworleans
03-17-2008, 06:54 PM
yea, i was planning on doing that tomorrow when i get to school or something, but i was wondering if any one on here got something from them before.

fbdt99
03-17-2008, 07:00 PM
scam, its a recruting service, i asked my coach and he said he had talked to college coaches and they said they get tons of those but they dont even use them, they just throw them out when they get them

xKKx7
03-17-2008, 08:19 PM
i got an email from the National Collegiate Scouting Association and i never heard of them. i was wondering if it is a scam or not. they gave me a number to call and their address and all the information needed to get in touch. is it legit? i was planning on asking my coach about it to see if its legit or not.

no NCSA is actually legit. its not a scam, personally i don't use them but theyre a known service.

fbdt99
03-17-2008, 08:53 PM
no NCSA is actually legit. its not a scam, personally i don't use them but theyre a known service.

they are a legit company but most collage coaches dont even use those recruting services

HomeRunKingAK
03-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah all you need to do is Late second semester junior year, register with the NCAA Clearing house. Thats all you want to do. If your good they will find you.

xKKx7
03-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Yeah all you need to do is Late second semester junior year, register with the NCAA Clearing house. Thats all you want to do. If your good they will find you.

who will find you? colleges? no u've got to send out letters and everything. Unless you're a bigtime recruit, getting noticed by colleges is a lot tougher than you think.

watchandsee23
03-18-2008, 08:07 PM
I actually signed up with them and had an evaluation meeting with one of the directors. It came out to like 3000 dollars over the whole recruiting process. But If they evaluate you as top notch college worthy, they will get you somewhere.

xKKx7
03-18-2008, 09:45 PM
I actually signed up with them and had an evaluation meeting with one of the directors. It came out to like 3000 dollars over the whole recruiting process. But If they evaluate you as top notch college worthy, they will get you somewhere.

so did u get anything out of it? and 3K is a ****load of money so.

neworleans
03-19-2008, 06:01 AM
3000?....neither my nor my parents are down to put up 3000 for something that may or may not happen.

watchandsee23
03-20-2008, 08:34 PM
No my parents didn't have the money to drop on that.

Davidv602
03-20-2008, 09:05 PM
who will find you? colleges? no u've got to send out letters and everything. Unless you're a bigtime recruit, getting noticed by colleges is a lot tougher than you think.

Not necessarily, for D1 schools, you need some good tapes. But with d2 and d3 its all about being in the right place at the right time, dont get me wrong you still need some good skill but if you can find a team that needs help at your position, then expect phone calls.

Good Luck, Have Fun, GOD Bless.

xKKx7
03-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Not necessarily, for D1 schools, you need some good tapes. But with d2 and d3 its all about being in the right place at the right time, dont get me wrong you still need some good skill but if you can find a team that needs help at your position, then expect phone calls.

Good Luck, Have Fun, GOD Bless.

i guess ur rite, but even then, its hard to get looks.