PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is the Duke game?

captain_marvel
03-15-2008, 12:56 PM
This **** was supposed to start at 3:30 eastern time on Espn and its almost 4:00 and i'm not seeing ****. I'm tired of watching these highlights of all these ****ty teams from ****ty confrences like the big ten, big 12 etc that would get dominated by elite ACC teams. (no Mr_Angry)

The Prime Nip
03-15-2008, 12:57 PM
They're warming up right now. It should start soon. The UNC/VT game went a little long.

Blazer_2006
03-15-2008, 01:03 PM
ESPN right now

JamesGatz83
03-15-2008, 01:05 PM
This **** was supposed to start at 3:30 eastern time on Espn and its almost 4:00 and i'm not seeing ****. I'm tired of watching these highlights of all these ****ty teams from ****ty confrences like the big ten, big 12 etc that would get dominated by elite ACC teams. (no Mr_Angry)

Yeah, Big Ten basketball is tough to watch. Michigan scoring 34 points in a game is a pretty good example.

I feel like Clemson should pose matchup problems for dook, but I guess it's really just a question of whether dook gets hot from the perimeter.

Blazer_2006
03-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah, Big Ten basketball is tough to watch. Michigan scoring 34 points in a game is a pretty good example.

I feel like Clemson should pose matchup problems for dook, but I guess it's really just a question of whether dook gets hot from the perimeter.

Yea but Minnesota beating (22)Indiana on a buzzer beater is always fun to watch

JamesGatz83
03-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Yea but Minnesota beating (22)Indiana on a buzzer beater is always fun to watch

True, that was a good one.

MidwestMonster
03-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Who cares?

JamesGatz83
03-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Who cares?

You a Heels fan, too? I'm torn here. I want another shot at dook, but I can't root for them, obviously. Would be nice to beat them again, but seeing them lose to Clemson would be nice.

captain_marvel
03-15-2008, 01:23 PM

Yeah thats the big thing with Duke. I think they need to go back to how the played first half of the season. Drive in with Nelson, and Henderson first....look for three point shooters second. They're a great perimeter team but became to reliant on it late in the season. Duke needs to get Singler more involved again too.

JamesGatz83
03-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah thats the big thing with Duke. I think they need to go back to how the played first half of the season. Drive in with Nelson, and Henderson first....look for three point shooters second. They're a great perimeter team but became to reliant on it late in the season. Duke needs to get Singler more involved again too.

I agree. They've got a bunch of great shooters, but you can't expect everyone to be hot every game.

MidwestMonster
03-15-2008, 01:30 PM
You a Heels fan, too? I'm torn here. I want another shot at dook, but I can't root for them, obviously. Would be nice to beat them again, but seeing them lose to Clemson would be nice.

Yep, born (Carolina blue eyes, srs) and raised (parents always had me in Car. blue) and x2