PDA

View Full Version : Whipped heavy cream + Tuna

whok1d16
03-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Has anyone tried this, i just did, and its good as hell, i didnt have mayo, so i started missing my tuna(mixed in olive oil) with the whipped heavy cream, and it taste pretty good

L1FTHVY
03-14-2008, 08:44 PM
thats a pretty good idea.

i'll get a can of whole white albacore in water, and whip whole cream stevia and cocoa powder.

make a nice chocolate tuna desert salad.

whok1d16
03-15-2008, 08:23 AM
what are the fats/ carbs/ protein for cocoa powder?

IMAPACKERFAN
03-15-2008, 10:19 AM

i'll get a can of whole white albacore in water, and whip whole cream stevia and cocoa powder.

How do you even think up something like this? Tuna for dessert? Yuck! How about a low carb cheesecake? That's more like it.

MedicineWheel
03-15-2008, 10:28 AM
Has anyone tried this, i just did, and its good as hell, i didnt have mayo, so i started missing my tuna(mixed in olive oil) with the whipped heavy cream, and it taste pretty good

why not just eat some 80-20 ground beef?

bobbybuilder1
03-15-2008, 03:49 PM
why not just eat some 80-20 ground beef?

because it doesn't taste like tuna =)

L1FTHVY
03-15-2008, 07:25 PM
How do you even think up something like this? Tuna for dessert? Yuck! How about a low carb cheesecake? That's more like it.

i'm laughing my head off

ahahah

whatever, i bet its deadly. i'll find out on monday

Tootella
03-31-2008, 08:14 PM

this is a joke, right???????

jecristragedy
03-31-2008, 08:56 PM

Sounds delicioussss.
I eat pb and cheese in my tuna. Used to have jelly, pickles and potato chips in that concoction.. then on bread...
but it's still good without all that.

DD66
03-31-2008, 09:53 PM

How the heck are ketoers/low carb/no carb supposed to be seen as normal when you come up with not humain ideas? lol

Ketoers seem to be like the emos of diets, trying to be different, instead of admitting the truth.

L1FTHVY
03-31-2008, 10:31 PM
i eat the weirdest **** man.
aslong as it contains my macro's i dont care what it is

SSpiro
04-02-2008, 07:13 AM

Had the same thought..