PDA

View Full Version : Starting EC Stacking

arftech
03-13-2008, 06:39 AM
Greetings all,

I'm about to start and EC stack. My question is if I train in the evening (7 PM) in your opinion, what are the various times in the day should I take the stack? And at what dosage?

Out,

Al

juice1348
03-13-2008, 06:49 AM
Greetings all,

I'm about to start and EC stack. My question is if I train in the evening (7 PM) in your opinion, what are the various times in the day should I take the stack? And at what dosage?

Out,

Al

wow, tough to do that becuase it may effect your sleep if you take it before your workout.

I train at 4pm usually, so mine goes like this...

ECA stack at 8 am and 12pm....EC stack at 4pm...

With yours, optimally, you would take it at like 10am, 2pm and 7pm...but see if it effects your sleep.

arftech
03-13-2008, 06:57 AM
wow, tough to do that becuase it may effect your sleep if you take it before your workout.

I train at 4pm usually, so mine goes like this...

ECA stack at 8 am and 12pm....EC stack at 4pm...

With yours, optimally, you would take it at like 10am, 2pm and 7pm...but see if it effects your sleep.

Thanks man. What type of results have you had so far and how long should I ideally stay on the stack? Sorry for all of the questions but I value the input!

Out,

Al

juice1348
03-13-2008, 07:08 AM
Thanks man. What type of results have you had so far and how long should I ideally stay on the stack? Sorry for all of the questions but I value the input!

Out,

Al

I have more energy and less appetite...exactly what it is supposed to do! I love it, lol.

I go usually 10 days on and 10 days off.