PDA

View Full Version : hm. what to stack lean extreme with?

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Did a search and found that the general consensus is to stack lean extreme with something like either scorch or activate extreme. This is my first time using DS lean extreme so I figured maybe I would run it alone to feel the actual product, but I really would like to take advantage of such a hyped supplement in my eyes. I wanted to know what some people on the board would want to run lean extreme with? Nothing crazy, but possibly another supp that coupld maximize its fat loss possiblities. Thanks.

-Nick

PS- Stats: 5'6 170lbs (just finishing a bulk in about a week and a half) ~13%bf. 5 years lifting, 1 1/2 serious.

Goal: just finishing a pretty impressive bulk and I thought about bulking all the way through summer, but being a college student in my last year I just don't forsee that happening :). So on lean extreme I would like to maximize fat loss while hopefully maintaing or possibly increasing slightly mass and strength. Thanks for all your help guys.

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 09:32 AM
bumppp

nni
03-11-2008, 09:35 AM
alone!!!!!

if a cut, pick a stim fat burner of your choice.
if a bulk/recomp pick a test booster of your choice.

of course DS makes great products in both categories, but there are many others to choose from.

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 10:00 AM
alone!!!!!

of course DS makes great products in both categories, but there are many others to choose from.

nni..I always look forward to your advice. I would go recomp and get a test booster, but I figured at my age, the effect of a test booster just isn't going to be worth the money. What do you think?

-Nick

nni
03-11-2008, 10:18 AM
nni..I always look forward to your advice. I would go recomp and get a test booster, but I figured at my age, the effect of a test booster just isn't going to be worth the money. What do you think?

-Nick

i think it should have some positive effect, you want on with an emphasis on free test. activate xtreme is a good choice obviously, and even though it isnt a test booster, mass fx max would be a nice choice.

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 10:21 AM
i think it should have some positive effect, you want on with an emphasis on free test. activate xtreme is a good choice obviously, and even though it isnt a test booster, mass fx max would be a nice choice.

Increasing free test would also help with fat loss so maybe this is a route that I am willing to take. One thing I didn't want to do was go crazy here, but say I combined a test booster and fat burning stim, along with Lean extreme...bad idea or more fat loss on recomp?

-Nick

joakman
03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Increasing free test would also help with fat loss so maybe this is a route that I am willing to take. One thing I didn't want to do was go crazy here, but say I combined a test booster and fat burning stim, along with Lean extreme...bad idea or more fat loss on recomp?

-Nick

I think it'd be overkill. I'd say either go with Adrenalean/Lean Extreme or ActiVate Extreme/Lean Extreme. Just my thoughts.

nni
03-11-2008, 10:26 AM

-Nick

save the stim burners for an outright cut.

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 10:27 AM
I think it'd be overkill. I'd say either go with Adrenalean/Lean Extreme or ActiVate Extreme/Lean Extreme. Just my thoughts.

excuse my ignorance, however I've never heard of Adrenalean..

nni
03-11-2008, 10:32 AM
excuse my ignorance, however I've never heard of Adrenalean..

DS's new stim fat burner.

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 10:35 AM
DS's new stim fat burner.

ah I see. I'll check for reviews. Thanks.

XCriticalBenchX
03-11-2008, 10:36 AM

-Nick

WTF???? WAY TO STEAL MY SIG.. and yeah I made it up all by myself. Maybe you should quote it to give me credit??

Lol, im glad you liked what i wrote tho:)

Mike

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 10:38 AM
WTF???? WAY TO STEAL MY SIG.. and yeah I made it up all by myself. Maybe you should quote it to give me credit??

Lol, im glad you liked what i wrote tho:)

Mike

haha I saw it somewhere else before I thought you stole it! I must give credit where it's due. Very nice quote. would you mind if I borrowed it :)?

-Nick

XCriticalBenchX
03-11-2008, 10:45 AM
haha I saw it somewhere else before I thought you stole it! I must give credit where it's due. Very nice quote. would you mind if I borrowed it :)?

-Nick

Nope you can borrow it. I didn't get it from anywhere though, I made it up the one day when I was bored waiting to go to class lol. EDIT: Thanks for the copyright add:D Repped!

I didn't actually realize you were the OP, but if your looking to stack something with lean xtreme, check out supremecy. I am going to be doing this real soon to loose the last four weeks of fat off my body. It's a 6-bromo based AI that works via multiple other hormonal pathways; Cortisol, progestin. Its cortisol control is different than that of lean xtreme to my understanding so you are basically attacking fat from two different angles. Because of the test booster, holding onto muscle will be much easier so you can do more cardio/lower your cals more. It also helps lean out by nutrient utilization; shuttling the macro-nutrients you take in to their appropriate locations and preventing them from being stored as fat.

I am expected big results from stacking Supremecy & Lean Xtreme in about a month, hopefully it goes as good as i believe it will:).

Mike

riseboi
03-11-2008, 10:49 AM
bad grammar FTW!

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Nope you can borrow it. I didn't get it from anywhere though, I made it up the one day when I was bored waiting to go to class lol.

I didn't actually realize you were the OP, but if your looking to stack something with lean xtreme, check out supremecy. I am going to be doing this real soon to loose the last four weeks of fat off my body. It's a 6-bromo based AI that works via multiple other hormonal pathways; Cortisol, progestin. Its cortisol control is different than that of lean xtreme to my understanding so you are basically attacking fat from two different angles. Because of the test booster, holding onto muscle will be much easier so you can do more cardio/lower your cals more. It also helps lean out by nutrient utilization; shuttling the macro-nutrients you take in to their appropriate locations and preventing them from being stored as fat.

I am expected big results from stacking Supremecy & Lean Xtreme in about a month, hopefully it goes as good as i believe it will:).

Mike

Thanks for the information. That's something that I will look into. I still have another week to bulk, record all my weights, etc. Then I'll move onto either recomp or a cut. If Supremecy is a route that I take, I will def be starting a log on here, mainly for myself, but depending on when I start in realitive to when you start maybe my log could be help to you. So I'll definently keep you updated on that. Thanks.

-Nick

PS- Reps for the sig =]

XCriticalBenchX
03-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the information. That's something that I will look into. I still have another week to bulk, record all my weights, etc. Then I'll move onto either recomp or a cut. If Supremecy is a route that I take, I will def be starting a log on here, mainly for myself, but depending on when I start in realitive to when you start maybe my log could be help to you. So I'll definently keep you updated on that. Thanks.

-Nick

PS- Reps for the sig =]

If you are interested in supremecy, do a search for it and see what others have to say about it. I have yet to see a bad review personally.

Mike

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 10:58 AM
If you are interested in supremecy, do a search for it and see what others have to say about it. I have yet to see a bad review personally.

Mike

Supremecy and Adrenalean are the next two things to research when I get home from class tonight. I'll update this thread on what I find out. I should really get off this forum and do some studying for the exam I have in an hour haha.

-Nick

XCriticalBenchX
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Supremecy and Adrenalean are the next two things to research when I get home from class tonight. I'll update this thread on what I find out. I should really get off this forum and do some studying for the exam I have in an hour haha.

-Nick

Sucks man. Im currently on spring break:D

Mike

digitalgoodtime
03-11-2008, 11:23 AM
alone!!!!!

he's not kidding either. adrenalean and activate xtreme are the next two products on my wishlist!

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 03:28 PM
So I took a look at Supremacy and Adrenalean and I think I'll just do a recomp and go with the supremacy. I read multiple threads that claim lean extreme and supremacy are great complimants for eachother. So tomorrow I'll order the supremacy and I'll start a log up next week. I was also looking into the trinity stack, sounds nice might et that for next time :).

-Nick

XCriticalBenchX
03-11-2008, 05:27 PM
So I took a look at Supremacy and Adrenalean and I think I'll just do a recomp and go with the supremacy. I read multiple threads that claim lean extreme and supremacy are great complimants for eachother. So tomorrow I'll order the supremacy and I'll start a log up next week. I was also looking into the trinity stack, sounds nice might et that for next time :).

-Nick

Sounds great man! I really cant imagine you disappointed with it! Lean Xtreme looks sick, never used it tho and supremecy works wonders for me, but since im a rep.. check out what every1 else has to say.

Mike

uhockey
03-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Lean Xtreme and ActivaTe Xtreme.

/end thread.

MASSter
03-11-2008, 06:25 PM
My workout partner is just starting a Lean Xtreme/Thyrotab/Cytolean stack. Can"t wait to see the results.

crzyrider11
03-11-2008, 06:43 PM
My workout partner is just starting a Lean Xtreme/Thyrotab/Cytolean stack. Can"t wait to see the results.

haha sounds pretty wild. let us know the results. I'll post the link of the log I start in this thread next week.

-Nick

uhockey
03-12-2008, 05:23 PM

Certainly has potential. Assuming diet and routine are in check.

crzyrider11
03-16-2008, 09:06 PM
As promised I'll be starting a log next week for a Supremacy/Lean extreme stack, but I had a few more question I figured I'd just throw in this thread instead of starting a new one..

1. Any chance I could run an EC stack along side this stack? Neither of the products are stims to my knowledge so I don't forsee a problem, however there might be something I'm missing. I have ran EC in the past, and the effects were pretty mild, nothin out of this world, but effective. I thought that maybe an EC stack would be the little extra energy and thermogenic state that my body would need to burn a little more fat by the time this cycle is done.

2. Anyone know the ten percent off code for this month :). I'm ordering more whey and supremacy tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks guys.

-Nick

crzyrider11
03-17-2008, 07:14 AM
morning bump.

Adjusting
03-17-2008, 07:21 AM
EC is good, but I think there is better. EC kills my appetiie and I personally dont have a big appetite to begin with so I personally wont use EC anymore. You could try Drive from AP. It's supposed to be ehlpful for recompers. I usually only take a stim prewo when I cut, which is what I am doing now. I'm concerned about excessive cortisol release from stims.

Right now I use R4W from Get Diesel prewo only, using Dicana and 7 Keto and the fat is really starting to melt off. Dicana is awesome!

COMEBACK10PER ;)

DinoT1985
03-17-2008, 07:47 AM
As promised I'll be starting a log next week for a Supremacy/Lean extreme stack, but I had a few more question I figured I'd just throw in this thread instead of starting a new one..

1. Any chance I could run an EC stack along side this stack? Neither of the products are stims to my knowledge so I don't forsee a problem, however there might be something I'm missing. I have ran EC in the past, and the effects were pretty mild, nothin out of this world, but effective. I thought that maybe an EC stack would be the little extra energy and thermogenic state that my body would need to burn a little more fat by the time this cycle is done.

2. Anyone know the ten percent off code for this month :). I'm ordering more whey and supremacy tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks guys.

-Nick

If you want to, however I wouldnt up the dosage to the norm. Try it low for a while til you see how the products affect you. Then go to standard.

The code i cant remember lol.

eatsleeplax
03-17-2008, 07:50 AM
yeah EC with lean xtreme should be fine. Watch if you add in other stims tho.

crzyrider11
03-17-2008, 09:24 AM
If you want to, however I wouldnt up the dosage to the norm. Try it low for a while til you see how the products affect you. Then go to standard.

The code i cant remember lol.

Your talking about the normal dose of EC correct? Unless it reacts differently with other compounds in your body such as LX or Supremacy I should be fine because I've ran it multiple times in the past (boxer/wrestler a lot of weight controlling) with no porblems. I'll start low and asses if anything is wrong, but if not I'll probably be up to the normal dosing within a week of starting the entire stack. Thanks.

yeah EC with lean xtreme should be fine. Watch if you add in other stims tho.

That's what I thought, thanks. No other stims.

-Nick

DinoT1985
03-17-2008, 09:32 AM
The reason I recommend to is because Lean Xtreme can cause slight joint pains and headaches. Supremacy can also cause joint pains if sensitive and takes a while to get the right dosage timing before bed as users report sleeping problems. If you have that and then the added effects of Ephedrine may work differently in that environment and make you uncomfortable. Better safe than sorry.