PDA

View Full Version : What was your biggest gluttony meal?

bseidl
03-06-2008, 03:49 PM
I used to be fat in highschool, but not as fat as I should have been considering what I ate. Check this out.

One time I got McDonald's and had...
2 Big Macs
2 Large Fries
20 piece Chicken McNugget
Large Soda

Sometimes I would order from Papa John's and get..
Extra Large Pizza
order of bread sticks
I would eat the WHOLE THING

Has anyone else ever eaten like that? I have a HUGE appetite. Thankfully I can now control it. :)

Quinn77
03-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I was around 300lbs at my largest, but i remember eating two greasy grinders from mancino's and still being hungry, so i ate a healthy meal of about 5 hotdogs when i got home. I've had 10 softshelled tacos from taco bell countless times, still do once in a while. I would eat the little ceasar pizzas. I once ate potatoe chips dipped in mayo w/ mountain dew as my drink.

scooch81
03-06-2008, 03:53 PM
the good old days. ya right.

16 inc cheese and sauage pizza
hot wings
bread sticks
gal. of cherry pepsi

nice

A.J.PT
03-06-2008, 03:55 PM
the good old days. ha right.

16 inc cheese and sauage pizza
hot wings
bread sticks
gal. of cherry pepsi

nice

thats wouldn't do you much harm right now scooch

The Solution
03-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Everyday after football practice; would come home, be lazy, and eat a whole tombstone pizza, then eat ice cream and cookies 2 hours later, and then go to bed

yes i was 240 lbs and 30% Bodyfat playing the offensive line

scooch81
03-06-2008, 04:00 PM
i run a baseball diamond concession stand "still due but i bring my own food know" and i have to be there from 7am till 11pm doing everything. in work day we would eat like

3 brats
3 hamburgers
10 sodas
2 resies pieces
box's of banana laffy taffy's "miss thous"
2 starburst
2-3 chili cheese dogs
tons of frozen slush puppy slushes
forgot breakfast 2 or 3 donuts with 2% milk
i know im missing lots of things when your slow you eat if its FREE!!!!

world of difference know I bring my own fruit, smart ones, healthy sandwiches ect.

scooch81
03-06-2008, 04:01 PM

i would throw up if i tried that right know.

Aindreas
03-06-2008, 04:02 PM

I think you may be mistaking him for "Scoch"...? :confused:

The amount of food I put away while blazed at probably the best Chinese buffet in the world (yes, it's local :P) is still legendary.

scooch81
03-06-2008, 04:04 PM
I think you may be mistaking him for "Scoch"...? :confused:

The amount of food I put away while blazed at probably the best Chinese buffet in the world (yes, it's local :P) is still legendary.

does he think im someone he knows?

Aindreas
03-06-2008, 04:05 PM
does he think im someone he knows?

No, he thinks you're another poster who's 15 years old, 5'9" 115 and has an eating disorder.

scooch81
03-06-2008, 04:07 PM
got ya. nope not me.

androyd
03-06-2008, 04:14 PM
I used to be fat in highschool, but not as fat as I should have been considering what I ate. Check this out.

One time I got McDonald's and had...
2 Big Macs
2 Large Fries
20 piece Chicken McNugget
Large Soda

Sometimes I would order from Papa John's and get..
Extra Large Pizza
order of bread sticks
I would eat the WHOLE THING

Has anyone else ever eaten like that? I have a HUGE appetite. Thankfully I can now control it. :)

I'm actually starting to think that I should've been much fatter at one time too. Whenever Big Mac's were $0.99 at Mickey D's, I'd frequently order:

4 Big Mac's
1 Super Size Fries
3 Apple Pies
1 Super Size Coke

And eat the whole thing in about 15 minutes. Or I'd do the same, but with 2 Double QP's w/Cheese instead of the Big Mac's.

gogators222
03-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Large Hungry Howie's Pizza w/ extra cheese, cheddar cheese, and pepperoni w/ a buttered crust w/ parm. 2 cans of cherry coke.

or

from Wendy's:
Double w cheese value meal w/ biggie fries, biggie coke, (2) 5 piece nuggets w/ sweet & sour sauce, and a medium fry, which I ate w/ about a 1/2 cup of ketchup

or

from local mexican place:
large bean dip, large chips and salsa, 3 tacos, 1 chicken and 1 beef quesadilla, and coke.

Yeah, I was 30 lbs heavier a year ago, and I was in complete denial of how fat I really was :( :( :(

and I'm still fat, but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tussmann57
03-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Everyday after football practice; would come home, be lazy, and eat a whole tombstone pizza, then eat ice cream and cookies 2 hours later, and then go to bed

yes i was 240 lbs and 30% Bodyfat playing the offensive line

lazie how in the hell did you loose that much bf in a year? assuming you are a freshman in college and you played senior year football.

Dracoy
03-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Don't know...

I always ate what I want and when I want. But never really pigged out. Maybe like 10-20 buffalo wings pre dinner.

I only grew an apetite when I started working out hradcore.

Thrillryder23
03-06-2008, 10:02 PM
I've always weighed in at about 165 - for the first 4 years before I started really eating well and lifting - no matter what I would do. Mcdonalds, Wendys and any pizza place was pretty much staples in my diet for a while.

The most I ever ate in one sitting was a large deep dish stuffed crust pizza hut pizza. Well I felt the fullest after eating that but i'm not sure it was my biggest.

When I was down the shore I used to eat 2 footlong subs - 1 was a chicken parm and the other was a cheese steak because I loved both of them and could never choose between them so I just got them both.

When I would go to Mcdonalds I would eat 2 double quarter pound bacon cheeseburgers, 2 large fries and sometimes I'd throw in chicken nuggets.

If I ever went to breakfast there I'd normally get 3 bacon egg and cheese, 2 hasbrowns and sometimes a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle also.

the one thing that has saved me in my life is this - I've never drank soda - I always drink water no matter what I'm doing even if I make a mixed drink with alcohol or something. I hate soda with a passion.

I still eat an entire pie of pizza every now and then. :)