PDA

View Full Version : So, what should I do??

rhuff80
03-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Left for Mexico on the 28th of Feb. @ 169 lbs looking pretty lean, came back today @ 177 lbs!! Pretty impressive considering I did a decent amount of cardio, prob. four 20-30 min. runs on the beach and lots of walking and biking, but I ate like a pig........I was planning on going on a bulk anyway (never done it before), so should I just adjust my intake to about 300 cals above maintainance and lift like hell or should I cut some of the fat I put on?? Outside of this trip to Mexico, my diet has been clean.

Dracoy
03-06-2008, 11:58 AM
I want to say water weight. Check ur weight in a week and we'll really see if u put on weight.

rhuff80
03-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah, I figured it's a bit off, I don't think I consumed 30,000 extra calories in a bit over a week, although I bet I put on an honest 5-6 lbs. I mean, pancakes every morning (so f'n good) w/ loads of syrup, plus lots of other crap. I feel a bit guilty, but not too much!! Back to work I guess.

mindyk
03-06-2008, 12:10 PM
oh ya defo, resort food has so much sodium and crap in it, all the slushy drinks too! woo never mind ate like a pig, you expanded like a blowfish!

It will go down but you will have to clean it up, but if your going straight into a bulk I wouldn't stress just be thankful you had a great time!

*sigh* reminds me of all the good food I ate @ hedo. those damn deep fried, sugar topped pieces of french toast!!! yum