PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Classic

batteryrequired
03-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Myself w/ Brenda Kelly at the Arnold Classic over the weekend.

batteryrequired
03-03-2003, 12:48 PM
Myself and Susie Curry. Shes a doll and an absolute sweetheart.

tracyb555
03-03-2003, 12:50 PM
Great photos - thanks for sharing. Hoping "Mrs Batteryrequired" was not too jealous!

batteryrequired
03-03-2003, 12:51 PM
Wife with Susie....

batteryrequired
03-03-2003, 12:52 PM
Son w/ Lee Priest

batteryrequired
03-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Two of my kids with Roland? Cant remember his name...lol.

batteryrequired
03-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Who is this green guy? He is as tall as i am and he still has 80 lbs on me. And he is in his 50's. Amazing!

batteryrequired
03-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Look at the abs on Monica. Wow!!!

batteryrequired
03-03-2003, 01:06 PM
Monica

Gator
03-03-2003, 04:58 PM
Nice pics and family bro..
Any of the contest at all ??

Hope u had fun !!

Gator

Belle
03-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Neat pics there. Looks like you all had a neat day out too!

TrishB
03-03-2003, 06:37 PM
Great pics!! Great bodies!!!
I am going to go do some crunches now........

JEFF7322
03-03-2003, 11:53 PM
I was there too and did the BATTLE OF THE BICEPS (I was in the first group of 4 2nd on the right with the big Canada white armwrestling shirt and jeans) Mike and Roland were pretty cool. I watched the armwrestling, met Jill Mills, Dorian Yates, Dave Draper, Cynthia James (she made me an arm sleeve for my armwrestling). Won the Russian kettlebell challenge by 1 arm pressing the heaviest one (88lbs.) and did the barbell curl strength thing in the UNIVERSAL NUTRITION ANIMAL PACKS cage (1/2 bodyweight= 100 lbs. barbell for 32 reps. Checked out the Juijitsu matches and bought about 3 monthes worth of suppliments there (even with exchange they were still cheaper than Canadian prices!) Also yes hung out at the bb.com to see if any of the people working on the both were from the board.
I was there Sat. & Sun. (green polo shirt and pants on Sat. and white TEAM CANADA armwrestling jersey and jeans Sunday in case you were there and might've seen me.) Got about 2 great hours of tape on my bro's camcorder.
-JEFF

Gator
03-04-2003, 05:35 AM
Hey Jeff..

Slap up some pics when u get them..
Were all interestwed to see how the weekend went for you..
Congrats on the win..

Gator

Originally posted by JEFF7322
I was there too and did the BATTLE OF THE BICEPS (I was in the first group of 4 2nd on the right with the big Canada white armwrestling shirt and jeans) Mike and Roland were pretty cool. I watched the armwrestling, met Jill Mills, Dorian Yates, Dave Draper, Cynthia James (she made me an arm sleeve for my armwrestling). Won the Russian kettlebell challenge by 1 arm pressing the heaviest one (88lbs.) and did the barbell curl strength thing in the UNIVERSAL NUTRITION ANIMAL PACKS cage (1/2 bodyweight= 100 lbs. barbell for 32 reps. Checked out the Juijitsu matches and bought about 3 monthes worth of suppliments there (even with exchange they were still cheaper than Canadian prices!) Also yes hung out at the bb.com to see if any of the people working on the both were from the board.
I was there Sat. & Sun. (green polo shirt and pants on Sat. and white TEAM CANADA armwrestling jersey and jeans Sunday in case you were there and might've seen me.) Got about 2 great hours of tape on my bro's camcorder.
-JEFF

batteryrequired
03-04-2003, 07:33 AM
Congrats on the arm wrestling Jeff!!! Nope, didn't see ya there.
Thanks Gator.
Yeah, we all had a blast there. My two daughters were the only ones who got to see Arnold! Walked right past them in the front row in the gymnastics area. Going next year for sure for the whole weekend. Got a good arm and shoulder workout just lugging around all the freebies.... :)

JEFF7322
03-04-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Gator
Hey Jeff..

Slap up some pics when u get them..
Were all interestwed to see how the weekend went for you..
Congrats on the win..

Gator

No still photos just the video. Like everybody else here I was lugging that and a ton of bags around all weekend. :-)) Well, got lots of cardio in doing that!
I'll check around though as when I looked up during the curls somebody at the front of the stage had their camera pointed right at me. The armwrestling stuff was just exhibition. I compete LEFT HANDED and they only had right hand classes there but it set up for the next tournament at the end of March pretty good as the guy who I was demo'ing with and I will be in the same class there/then.
-JEFF

maxallen
03-04-2003, 09:01 AM
I love seeing pics from these events. It looks like a great time.

Batteryrequired, you and your family look great! Your kids are so cute, and look like they're having fun. Thanks for posting the pics.

Jeff, sounds like you really got involved in the weekend events. Congrats on your success!

bb5-0
03-05-2003, 10:11 AM
Wow! Monica, susie, Brenda...some guys have all the luck!

batteryrequired
03-05-2003, 10:22 AM
You left out one....my wife. :D Get to go home to that every nite. (if you guys only knew...lol)

Originally posted by bb5-0
Wow! Monica, susie, Brenda...some guys have all the luck!