PDA

View Full Version : AST Andro 3 Extreme

Eye2_Man
03-01-2003, 09:13 AM
Have you tried this?

I was looking for a pre-workout booster to replace Rage. That Rage has 170 calories per serving and will be saved for a bulking phase.

This AST Andro 3 Extreme looks wicked as a pre-workout boost.

Big Cat says it's utter crap. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12565&highlight=xtreme

But from looking at the context of his (and others) post in the thread, it looks like he might have been giving it the thumbs down in regards it being an "official" muscle mass gaining hardcore PH cycleable stack. I think Andro 3 Extreme is marketed as a workout intensity aid and not a something to compete with 1ad/4ad or BC's Megabol/Anabol stack.

little lats
03-01-2003, 02:12 PM
Big Cat knows his crap when he sees it... Trust his opinion and some of us who have wasted money on crap that doesn't work. BC says it's crap I would believe him..

Macattack
03-02-2003, 11:04 AM
pre workout=COFFEE 1 big cup plus i usually do a protein shake and a multi vitamin i can go about 1 1/2 hours of extreme intensity on that....
I have done ephedra 250 milligrams but dont care for it stays in system to long after workout and i have tried poppers which do work also and creatine works.....