PDA

View Full Version : Gonna try some V12

Gollum
03-01-2003, 06:26 AM
As a supplement junkie(Hey Maccattack!)I am always looking for something new to try.I always do a lot of research on it,as in the 80s I wasted more money than I care to admit on weird concoctions that did God knows what to me.I just finished Big Cats PH stack and obviously want to wait a while before my next PH cycle,so I decided to try some V12 from SANs.Here's a link if anyone wanted to take a look at it:

http://bodybuilding.com/store/san/v12.html

This is my last push before I start to cut in April.I thought some folks might be interested in the results,if any,that I got from this product.Human guinea pig,that's me.

As a starting point,I am currently 188lbs at a shade under 5'6".I have been bulking so I am not "ripped" by any means,but not overly fat.My lower abs have left me,but the uppers are still visible,albeit a bit obscure.

I am also taking:

Liver Tabs(YJ Approved!)
r-ALA
Whey and blends of protein
Flax
Multivitamin/mineral
ZMA(post PH cycle stuff)

No creatine while on the V12.

I have high hopes for this stuff,have read some good things about it.Let's see how we do :D

Gollum
03-01-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Hibiscus09
Get V12 and become UNBREAKABLE and transform your body into Pure Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal!

Well we can't wait to see you after you finish with that stuff!

If it was THAT good,I would buy 100 containers and take a bath in it..LOL!!!

Hibiscus09
03-01-2003, 06:40 AM
"Get V12 and become UNBREAKABLE and transform your body into Pure Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal!"

Well we can't wait to see you after you finish with that stuff!

Seriously, looks good to me! Good luck! Here's your before -- show us the after when you get done with your cutting cycle.

TwoWalks
03-01-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Hibiscus09
Here's your before -- show us the after when you get done with your cutting cycle.

Well done My Lady - guess I should have swallowed the coffee before hitting that link:D

Gollum
03-01-2003, 08:07 AM
If I could have an avatar in this forum,that picture would be it :D

Nice one,Hib

Charger
03-01-2003, 02:49 PM
Hairs getting a bit thin from all the PH isn't it?

Hibiscus09
03-01-2003, 02:51 PM
Thanks, Gollum and TwoWalks. :) I thought that was a cool pic.

Gollum
03-01-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Charger
Hairs getting a bit thin from all the PH isn't it?

LOL!

That's not the worst part.Let's just say it's a good thing I'm standing in the water...

:D

Macattack
03-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Yummy stuff sounds good:)

I've been off the creatine for about 3 months now got tired of the bloating all the time but am going back on it soon, seems to give me some Hrumph if i take it a hour before going in to workout but it also raises blood pressure with me so i try to watch it.

Good luck Gollum

chris008
03-02-2003, 03:52 PM
Gollum go for it. I tried V-12 and I thought it was an outstanding supplement. I swear my stength went up in a week and I probably gained like 4 lbs. I've also read that syntrax Swole is pretty good too.