PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Diet(Fruit)?

SandManTFC
01-07-2007, 07:59 AM
My aim is for a very slow 4-5 month cut to lose 5-6%bf from 14-16bf and take mine to roughly 8-10%bf without losing any muscle, so I'm in no rush to lose the weight I just want a 6-pac for the summer without losing any muscle.

My Diet

Mon-Fri Workdays

7.00am porridge oats

10.00am tuna and CC sandwiches on wholemeal bread,and a piece of kiwi fruit

1.00pm Tin of sardines in brine, a small orange and a pair

3.00pm A banana (unofficial break)

5.30pm Meat or and fish and 2 veg and 2 potatoes gave or take on the veg(Any good fats will be eat here)

7.30pm (But if workout day) time will be 8.30 - 9pm )Bowl of 2 weetabix on semi skimmed milk.

Sat and Sun will be a meal instead of The tuna and sardines at 10 and 1 just a meal at 2

On workout days Tues,Thurs, and sat, and sun, a pre and post workout shake.

I realise the weetabix are high in simple carbs late at night but it feels me up sort off.

Whats changed in my Diet from bad bulk to clean cut?

No snickers at 10.00am after tuna + CC sarnies
No high fat and sugary carbs yoghurt at 1.00pm after sardines in brine
No Crisps at 1.00pm after Yogurt
No late evening Choclate Biscuits and crisps and cakes or what ever is in the fridge.

My main question is I'm eating a hell of lot of fruit all day, is the carbs in fruit bad ?
Also if ever end up losing weight to quick I aim to eat some peanut butter at 1.00pm everyday for some good fats and a high protein and low carb shake at 7.30.

macdaddy69
01-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Trade bannana for chicken breast.

krogtaar
01-07-2007, 08:25 AM
some will reccomend no fruit, some lots. I think it is best to have 3-4 servings of different fruiits(whole, no sugar added) split between right when you wake, pre, and post WO, where the sugar's impact is lessened. The fiber supposedly lowers the GI and insulin response from the fructose

SandManTFC
01-07-2007, 10:49 AM
LOL eating a chicken whilst I have shovel full of concrete in my other hand hmm guess you didn't read my post (unofficial break which means a quick swallow)..

So no can really say fruits are good or bad for cert??

BradleyS
01-07-2007, 11:40 AM
There are lots of different views on fruit, this taken from the "You wanna lose weight!?!?!?" sticky

JUICE and most FRUIT. - Juice is death!!! FRUIT is ****. its all Fructose, which is a type of sugar, and WILL cause you to store fat. Now don't take this as never eat any fruits, fruits such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries with high fibre content and low GI is ok. Fruit is great if you are living a "healthy" lifestyle, but for losing FAT it will hinder your progress. Mod Edit: Fruit is fine! It contains high fiber content which controls the release of fructose. Don't skimp on fruit

With that being said, I still eat my fruit!

SandManTFC
01-07-2007, 12:16 PM
fruit is what is keeping junk food at bay:))