PDA

View Full Version : No???

inemtsev
01-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Are NO products any good...So far in my whole work-out career I only used the good old protein and creatine, nothing else. I am thinking of trying some of these flashy NO products...like ummm "Horsepower" is this a good idea...big difference? Anyone use?

Guard_Pass_old
01-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Horsepower is more than just an NO booster. Look into Animal Pump or NO Shotgun as well.

PaintPir
01-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah Guard pass made good suggestions, also shock therapy is great for energy. Some people like NO products others dont, try one and see if you think it makes a difference.

ERCVGII
01-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Its not really necesary. Gives u a good rush, thats all. If u wanna make additions, go for some BCAA's n fish n flaxseed oil, and a multi.

SPACECLOWN
01-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Citrulline Malate works for me. AAKG what is what most tout as NO doesnt do nearly as well. Citruvol is our NO type product but you may like Ragnarok for a complete all in one product.

Leroy Jenkins
01-03-2007, 10:04 AM
I used No Xpolde for the first time yesterday, Im hooked on that stuff great pumps and engery was threw the roof!

bigwilly501
01-03-2007, 11:15 AM
If your looking for a great NO product I recomend nitrous from syntrax. I started to take the stuff and now I'm hooked.

Adrian Andras
01-03-2007, 11:26 AM
I ****ing love NOXplode, altho with 3 scoops per serving it becomes a lil pricy...if you can afford it i highly recomend it!

eldawg
01-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Its not really necesary. Gives u a good rush, thats all. If u wanna make additions, go for some BCAA's n fish n flaxseed oil, and a multi.
I'll bet that most people would be able to replicate that "rush" with some caffeine.

Some NO products work better than others....the ones that do, should give you a good pump. That's about it, imo.

ERCVGII
01-03-2007, 02:06 PM
I'll bet that most people would be able to replicate that "rush" with some caffeine.

Some NO products work better than others....the ones that do, should give you a good pump. That's about it, imo.

True!!! But what about the vascularity talk? I went through a whole bottle of No xplode and didn't get veiny, but then again...i'm still at 17% bf.