PDA

View Full Version : Please help me out ( M1-BOL? )

trez8289
01-02-2007, 04:27 PM
So I've been working out for few years now- I have a good shape and size.
5'9 - 155 Still trying to gain more mass and mucle size.

I've taken Cell Mass, Cell-Tech, NO-Xplode, and GNC Mono. Just ran out of the Mono and didnt see much improvement with it.

I'm taking Protein daily, Mucle Milk and eating healthy.
I'm going purchase NO-Xplode again.

I had purchased Cellucor P6 ( a pro hormone ) and I was undecided if I should take it, being I'm only 17 and the product does not have a strong rep.

My friend, a year younger is taking M1-BOL, and he says its great.
What's your thought on me taking this? and is there anything else you suggest I do?

Thanks
Frank

MadMushroomMan15
01-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Keep bulking.

tHeLiNe000
01-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Leave the pro hormones out, so whats your diet like because the diet is what will really put on the mass, supplements will just "supplement" your gains

marcus84
01-02-2007, 04:51 PM
I took Fizogen's Blitz Cycle and it was garbage. Dunno how M1 is though. Fizogen isn't the most respected company either.

trez8289
01-02-2007, 05:30 PM
I eat a lot. and not garbage either.
I just got done making myself a 15$ Porterhouse T-Bone steak with sides of a baked potato, and salad. Sadly I dont believe I eat enought Carbhohyrdrates like pasta and such. I know thats where a lot of energy comes from. Ive been fealing very tired and **** lately, and havent been in the same mood to go pump out at the gym... maybe its poor sleeping or what not.

I have a really slow metabolism. Ive been fighting through it the last few years. I used to be a twig. With the holidays over, I cant stay strong on my ruitine, and try to bulk.

tHeLiNe000
01-02-2007, 05:44 PM
buy a complex carbohydrate powder such as carbo gain and itll make it much easier getting those extra carbs. Or if you have trouble with both your carbs and protein just buy a weight gainer which is a good source of the two.