PDA

View Full Version : Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude

justbigjim
01-02-2007, 01:18 PM
That stuff is raunchy I hate the taste

maxiderm
01-02-2007, 01:19 PM
your post has inspired me. thanks so much for your words of wisdom...

eldawg
01-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Too sour/strong for you?

Bigdolf
01-02-2007, 01:38 PM
I think it tastes good.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-02-2007, 01:41 PM

sorry to hear that, (the consensus seems to be that it tastes great).

with flavor its hard to please everyone.

try adding more water if its too sour for you.

Dr. Painburner
01-02-2007, 01:43 PM
the only thing i can think to say is....sux to be you. i like taste, one of the best.

Bigdolf
01-02-2007, 01:44 PM
I like mixing mine with the purple wrath

NFL_Hopeful
01-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Green MAG is delicious.

Mickfootie
01-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Green MAG is delicious.

So True..... :)

I like mixing mine with the purple wrath

I will be doing this when i get the GM/PW/GG stack... :)

maxiderm
01-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I will be doing this when i get the GM/PW/GG stack... :)

ive never tried GG but im telling you now that you wont be disapointed with GM and PW. mix em together and drink most of it preworkout. drink the rest (1/4 or so) while your lifting and drink lots of water and you will definately see those results.

ccbaseball30
01-02-2007, 03:49 PM
I just started taking it today...mmmm....mmmmm....good! If you don't like Green Mag. you'll be hard pressed to find anything you'll like.

Travis71902
01-02-2007, 03:59 PM
I would not mix Glycergrow with any liquid.

pu12en12g
01-02-2007, 10:41 PM
I just started taking it today...mmmm....mmmmm....good! If you don't like Green Mag. you'll be hard pressed to find anything you'll like.

:cool:

01-02-2007, 10:59 PM

If it's too sour add some more water

or if it's too bland, reduce the amount of water

If still no good... then force it down :)

mcmajo
01-02-2007, 11:07 PM
ive never tried GG but im telling you now that you wont be disapointed with GM and PW. mix em together and drink most of it preworkout. drink the rest (1/4 or so) while your lifting and drink lots of water and you will definately see those results.

Is there any problems drinking both at the same time? Because I'd love to do this. One thing I found is that drinking just the PW during the workout doesnt feel as good as just drinking a lot of water.

ERCVGII
01-03-2007, 01:20 AM
If still no good... then force it down :)

The best advice ever! Popeye didn't really like spinach :D

Rey92
01-03-2007, 01:23 AM
So ?

When ?

GM and PW in the same shake ?

Mix em, then drink half of the shake 30 minutes pre workout and the rest during workout ?

what about white blood ?

pu12en12g
01-05-2007, 02:13 AM
So ?

When ?

GM and PW in the same shake ?

Mix em, then drink half of the shake 30 minutes pre workout and the rest during workout ?

what about white blood ?

GM: Around 60 min preworkout

PW + WB: Immediately pre-workout

RenegadeRows
01-05-2007, 02:34 AM
Green MAG tastes really good. But taste is subjective and everybody is different.

vbbuilt
01-05-2007, 06:04 AM
I would not mix Glycergrow with any liquid.

How else are you supposed to take it? It's a powder.

Vince.

RenegadeRows
01-05-2007, 06:05 AM
How else are you supposed to take it? It's a powder.

Vince.

The powder doesn't mix in liquid very well, it seems to float to the top. Most users will scoop it directly into the mouth (tastes good IMO too)

CONTROLLED LABS
01-05-2007, 06:16 AM
The powder doesn't mix in liquid very well, it seems to float to the top. Most users will scoop it directly into the mouth (tastes good IMO too)

correct, or mix it in to yogurt, cottage cheese, apple sauce , etc and eat it. it doesnt taste like anything when mixed with a semi solid food.

vbbuilt
01-05-2007, 06:31 AM
correct, or mix it in to yogurt, cottage cheese, apple sauce , etc and eat it. it doesnt taste like anything when mixed with a semi solid food.

Hmmm, interesting. Directions specifically state mix with water. So, don't you, as the Controlled Labs rep, think there's a problem with the formulation? Have you reported this back to your sponsors? Seems the proper thing to do.

Vince.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-05-2007, 06:37 AM
Hmmm, interesting. Directions specifically state mix with water. So, don't you, as the Controlled Labs rep, think there's a problem with the formulation? Have you reported this back to your sponsors? Seems the proper thing to do.

Vince.

its not glycergrow specifically that is the issue. no product containing GMS on the market will mix with water (or at least the portion that is GMS wont mix). you can physically put it in and drink it, but you would need to shake it each time. think of it like Italian salad dressing where the oil and vinegar/water wont mix for more than 5 seconds at a time.

RenegadeRows
01-05-2007, 06:41 AM
its not glycergrow specifically that is the issue. no product containing GMS on the market will mix with water (or at least the portion that is GMS wont mix). you can physically put it in and drink it, but you would need to shake it each time. think of it like Italian salad dressing where the oil and vinegar/water wont mix for more than 5 seconds at a time.

True. with HORSEPOWER, containing Glycerol, had mixibility issues for me too.

DriverDan
01-05-2007, 07:24 AM
I don't like Green Mag's flavor either. It tastes like very strong artificial sweeteners. I'm not complaining as I understand it's to cover the flavor of the ingredients. I found that if you mix it with AAKG it tastes a lot better.

After I take it I brush my teeth to get rid of that horrible artificial sweetener aftertaste.

RenegadeRows
01-05-2007, 07:31 AM
try adding more water to it

bodyfuel
01-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Tastes fine to me!!

Either way it cant taste worse than a lot of stuff out there !

GM: Around 60 min preworkout

Hmmm, Iv been taking it 15 - 30 mins Pre W/O on an empty stomach.

The problem is Iv got a lunch break from 1PM - 2PM... and then class till 3PM. So I chuck in GM in water at 3, and my GG which I chase with water. Start lifting around 3.30

Oh and please check my log too when you have the time :)

vbbuilt
01-05-2007, 08:17 AM

Ah, that clarifies this discussion. Why didn't anyone clearly state that glycerol monostearate is the issue?

Makes sense. Glycerol Monostearate is contained in Size On too and I didn't realize until this discussion, why I had to continually shake Size On while drinking it. It never occured to me that GMS is the culprit.

Thanks, Vince.

pu12en12g
01-05-2007, 12:23 PM
I don't like Green Mag's flavor either. It tastes like very strong artificial sweeteners. I'm not complaining as I understand it's to cover the flavor of the ingredients. I found that if you mix it with AAKG it tastes a lot better.

After I take it I brush my teeth to get rid of that horrible artificial sweetener aftertaste.

Mixing it with more water will solve that :cool:

glvfmly
01-05-2007, 03:09 PM
I Read A Post That Someone Mixed G Mag W/ Sprite......that Woulp Prob Help, But Your Getting Sugar.........