PDA

View Full Version : Carbohydrate Cycling

DREhova 87
12-27-2006, 10:28 AM
I am gonna go on a cutting cycle and want to use the Carbohydrate Cycling method. My workouts are going to be SUN-TUES and FRI in the EVENINGS around 10PM or so. For cardio I will be doing JIU-JITSU on Wed. Thur. Fri or Sat. Mornings. What do you guys think will be an effective cylcing. Should I cycle Low No and High or Low or High...I have never done it before, but I need to shed about 20lbs of fat... I am fairly muscular but have never seen my six pack. I am not sure when to cycle what on what days. HELP PLEASE!

HerveDuchemin
12-27-2006, 10:42 AM
I am gonna go on a cutting cycle and want to use the Carbohydrate Cycling method. My workouts are going to be SUN-TUES and FRI in the EVENINGS around 10PM or so. For cardio I will be doing JIU-JITSU on Wed. Thur. Fri or Sat. Mornings. What do you guys think will be an effective cylcing. Should I cycle Low No and High or Low or High...I have never done it before, but I need to shed about 20lbs of fat... I am fairly muscular but have never seen my six pack. I am not sure when to cycle what on what days. HELP PLEASE!

Try keeping them at a constant level to start out for about a few weeks. A constant number of grams that allow you to still drop fat. You will do really well like that. Then as time goes on and you get more and more cut....introduce the carb cycling, where you start at whatever your constant level is for day 1, then half that day 2, half that day 3, then back up to the constant for day four. THen half again, half, half, no carbs (veggies), no carbs (veggies), then double or triple your carbs (from whatever your constant is), and at the same time reduce protein by a little to allow those carbs to sink in, and watch what starts to happen. Then after that, you start back at the constant, and repeat it.