USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USMC-SpidaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

top of shoulder sore. Whats wrong?

The top of my shoulder right near the collar bone is very sore ....... i just recently deadlifted.... how many days should i not lift heavy? It feels like some tendons.

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by USMC-SpidaMan View Post
    The top of my shoulder right near the collar bone is very sore ....... i just recently deadlifted.... how many days should i not lift heavy? It feels like some tendons.
    prob just pulled a muscle. you shouldnt push yourself if you have discomfort, everyone heals at different paces and just go a bit lighter until your feeling better. were you doing it with proper form? sometimes if your not aligned you can hurt youself