Thread: Stretch marks

flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stretch marks

So I heard vitamin E on stretch marks will help get rid of them, but I haven't had any luck. Does anyone recommend anything? Mine are pretty damn bad, looks like an animal clawed my shoulders/chest

mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mranabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if it's really that big of a problem for you, talk to your dermatologist, they'll be able to help you

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cocoa butter lotion... regular lotion right after a shower... there was a thread about this not too long ago.. search?
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Registered User trustcompany107's Avatar
    trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by flameboy View Post
    So I heard vitamin E on stretch marks will help get rid of them, but I haven't had any luck. Does anyone recommend anything? Mine are pretty damn bad, looks like an animal clawed my shoulders/chest
    white coco butter cream has been shown to soften skin, and make it healthier looking. It won't remove your stretch marks, but if applied often and daily it will make them diminish on top layer of skin to an extent. They will not be as noticeable.

The most effective way is laser treatment at your dermatologist. It's extremely precise and takes care of it quick and somewhat painless.

Vitamin E also falls in the same category as the coco butter in terms of effectiveness.

There are prescription creams containing tretinoin (also known as Retinol-A) that may help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, but only when used before they fade from the pinkish or reddish color.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Don't forget. Stretch marks are good. New growth!!

flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I appreciate the responses. I am a little curious about the laser treatment. Has anyone had it done? How does it look and how expensive is it? These are really bad stretchmarks, they are a bout a centemeter *thick*.

Also, if i want to get them lasered off, do i need to wait till my arms stop growing (that could be never)

trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trustcompany107 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I appreciate the responses. I am a little curious about the laser treatment. Has anyone had it done? How does it look and how expensive is it? These are really bad stretchmarks, they are a bout a centemeter *thick*.

Also, if i want to get them lasered off, do i need to wait till my arms stop growing (that could be never)
    Although some physicians claim that lasers are effective in removing stretch marks, there is no evidence to support this. Most plastic surgeons think that lasers are ineffective in treating this problem. Lasers are effective in removing, vaporizing, and breaking down tissues. They do not generally repair tissues. Stretch marks represent torn tissue. Hence, improvement should not be expected from laser treatment. Moreover, clinical studies have shown no improvement in stretch marks after laser treatment.

Lasers have become very precise yet I don't think the overall procedure is quite perfected yet. I have seen people have good results and sub par results. I would start with some vitamin E daily + coco butter, for 2-3 months and assess your results. It will not remove them, but simply make them diminish and also make your skin look much healthier.

If it is serious, I'd look past this option and hold off the laser treatment as well. Check into that perscription med I posted a few replies up. I havent seen any results on that but it's fairly new and quite effective.

It looks like I can get some Retinol-A for 18$ http://www.natureshealthcompany.com/retinol.htm
    Is that the same thing your referring to?

It looks like I can get some Retinol-A for 18$ http://www.natureshealthcompany.com/retinol.htm
    Is that the same thing your referring to?
    that is the same yes.

one little bit of advice with any creams and what not, they are quite effective overnight while you sleep so make sure you apply some before you hit the sack. as long as you find a retinol cream that has added vitamin E which is an additive, you should be fine.

keep in touch if you do pick some up and repost or pm me with how it goes. i haven't seen anybody in real life that tried this stuff, but it's supposed to a bit more effective than pure coco and vitamin E.

it wouldn't hurt to call up your dermatologist either and let him know you're going to pick some up. i know there is retinol formula's that are prescribed which may be more potent? not sure on that one.

good luck bro.

Thanks, i will try this. i appreciate your advice