Registered Gym Warrior BruteStrength's Avatar
    BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BruteStrength is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Milk Like Water?

Is drinking Milk just like drinking water? Meaning if I drink plenty of milk, am I getting the essential fluids I need.

[Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [Maryland]Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BruteStrength View Post
    Is drinking Milk just like drinking water? Meaning if I drink plenty of milk, am I getting the essential fluids I need.
    No....if I drank as much milk in 1 day as I did water I would be throwing up all over the place. Plus I would be alot fatter...since there is like 11g of sugar in 1 glass...

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

There is substitute for plain water.

Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    There is substitute for plain water.
    ok you hes obviously asking is this...

hes saying is drinking a glass of milk equal to the amount of h2o in the amount of a glass of water.

the answer is yes, and you will get great macros along with it. You should still incorporate lots of water, but if you think you havent hit the daily quotient of h2o be sure to factor in other beverages.

alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nutritiondata.com

It tells you the water content in any food or drink (scroll down towards bottom). I believe milk is mostly water.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tussmann57 View Post
    ok you hes obviously asking is this...

hes saying is drinking a glass of milk equal to the amount of h2o in the amount of a glass of water.

the answer is yes, and you will get great macros along with it. You should still incorporate lots of water, but if you think you havent hit the daily quotient of h2o be sure to factor in other beverages.
    Negative.

When factoring in your daily H2O consumption, you do not count other beverages.

Like I said, there is no substitute for plain water.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You said there is substitude lol
    Hello

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BruteStrength View Post
    No, you need pure water. Just about everything you eat has water content.. and your body does get some fluid from it, but you always need pure water.

Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam_Da_Gronk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Imagine the excess calorie intake you would get by drinking 3 litres of milk a day...LOL

Prob be throwing up after a litre though

JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My nutrition teacher said milk and 100% juices can be considered for counting the daily water requirement because they have a very high water concentration

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

50% of meat is water? will u count it in ur daily water intake!?

why dont u just drink pure water and not worry about the rest?
    https://www.egyfitness.com

JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDOutlook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He said those liquids can be counted but not solid foods with high water concentrations, not sure why.

If other drinks are good water sources why not count them?

rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes there are a lot of essential fluids in milk but I could not drink as much milk as I do water. I think it would make me throw up esspecialy while working out

i eat babies for protein. DieHollywoodDie's Avatar
    DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    because in milk etc. the water molecules are not that dense, thus think of it as a basic biology thing. you drink milk, and since theres less a concentration of water in that than in your body (most places) it draws out the water from your body etc. you don't want this. just drink lots of water.
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.
    Gain better overall fitness (strength, endurance, muscle)

"don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some days I drink milk whenever im thirsty and before I know it, its 8 pm and I havent drunk any water all day =\

dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dempo25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No milk is not like water, sure itll keep you hydrated somewhat, but when the milk hits your stomach, it curdles up and is digested like a solid. Therefore, milk should be thought of as a solid food. Milk is hard to digest.