Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Top 10 Supplements Not Illegal Or Banned By Pro Football.

I did well in Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry and I have to say androgenic knows his stuff -- he is maybe the king of the chem folks on this forum. So I asked him to feed the children and give his top ten supplements available on this site that are not illegal (in U.S.A.) or banned by pro football.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13272121

I have only been using supplements since 2004 and in my limmitted experience:

1.) Anti-Aromatases (ATD or 6 OXO)
    2.) Conjugated Linoic Acid (in three days I was a believer - it inhibits LPL)
    3.) BCAA's
    4.) Protein Powder
    5.) Longjack (leans you very well - in my labs it cut cortisol tremendously but no T effect)
    6.) Creatine
    7.) Ajuga Turkestanica Extract and Rhaponticum Carthmoides Root Extract
    8.) Saw Palmetto (to save you hair and prostate on ATD)
    9.) Caffeine (you will get a better workout from increased bain power)
    10.) Glucosamine / Chondroitan / MSM (post surgery joint building blocks)

-- Arginine, citruline, glutamine, taurine, tribulus, ZMA, fenugreek all were minimal and I would have to say the NO Xplode did something good and I would like to investigate if glycerol monosterate or glycerol polymers do anything some more but can't pit my finger on why I did not plateau ever on NO Xplode in Spring 2004 (I know your cells make cell walls out of lipophyillic stuff like glycerol polymers and it was the only time I had it, but maybe it was the combination of so many nutrients pre workout in NO-Xplode and the mental concentration - who knows) and I did use Aschwaghanda with Longjack which may have contributed to the leaning since Ash supposedly lowers cortisol too, but I would need to try it alone, longjack always delivered in 4 times though, while guggelsterones and 7 Keto-DHEA did improve thyroid hormone but since this makes you just skinny I would only suggest them for obesity because it hurts muscle growth (I just couldn't eat enough on both to keep my muscles happy) Mucuna Pruriens may or may not release GH but its so cheap I bought some to eat exactly the half gram of L-dopa that supposedly during sleep will release 20 times the GH in that one study and maybe I was leaner but not a big deal -- I was hoping to regrow some disc as my main goal though and hwo could tell with no MRI if that happened (but no study to date says GH makes you grow muscle -- but all say it leans you) and Alpha Lipoic Acid and Chromium Picolinate both mop up excess carbs really well -- but none of these are good enough to make my list.
    Last edited by newbatman; 12-24-2006 at 03:54 PM.

apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    r u in the NFL?
    Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun ...
    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung ...
    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
    And I would never.... I would never...I would never Fall
    I'm being hated by the seasons
    So fuk ya'll who hating for no reason

newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

was in wheel chair / just got surgery

my tapes are old
    my letters from coaches are old
    I'm just starting over
    was in wheel chair in 2005
    just got a miracles surgery
    Jesus is God
    I will play

by your numers you would be better for outside backer by combine evals but if DE is your position then maybe just work at getting 35 lbs of lean mass - nothing is impossible with Jesus

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by newbatman View Post
    Book of Micah / Old Testament / 700 B.C./ Proof Jesus Is The Messiah Since He Is The Only Person That Was Born In Bethlehem That Existed Forever
    You should really do more reading on the ancient Jewish idea of what the moshiach (messiah) was/is supposed to be.

You might also learn Aramaic/Hebrew to read the original texts yourself instead of relying on this translated from Hebrew -> Greek -> Latin -> English.

You might be quite shocked.

However, if believing gives you peace, happiness and a "reason" then God bless and be well my friend.

BK

andros=man+genein=produce Androgenic's Avatar
    Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Staples:Hydrolyzed protein, WPI, Micellar Casein, creatine, beta-alanine, BCAA's, Citrulline, Leucine, Fast/slow carbs, Excellent quality multivitamin, hydration can not be understated, R-ALA, B-vitamins dosed periodically throughout the day, a clean diet with quality protein, quality fat sources and quality carbs...this means thinking and planning.

Recovery: serrapeptidase, cissus, phosphatidyl serine, fish oil, Additional Vitamin C with flavinoids, Additional, Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherol), Astaxanthin, Trans-resveratrol

Nootropic: Piracetam, Aniracetam, methylcobalamin, sulbutiamine, vinpocetine, picamilon, Alpha-GPC, Provigil (prescription), PEA, ALCAR, PLCAR

Testosterone/hormonal support: ZMA, 100:1 LJ long jack, 6-oxo, DS' activate, High protodioscin Trib. (80% is nice), DHEA (depending on age)

Fatloss: EGCG/Green Tea, Caffeine, TTA, Sesamin, Raspberry Ketones, Oolong Tea, Yohimbine (alpha), Synephrine (unsure of this legaility...obviously ephedrine would not be), Forskolin

This is a simple list...in a way of what works. Nothing hype-filled. Nothing illegal or banned...except I am unsure aas far aas some of the nootropic list goes...that would need to be researched, but all of it should be ok. A perscription for provigil, would be very advantageous to an athlete for focus and sustained energy...and again should be ok with the prescription.

That's the list. No order. The categories go in that order, essentially depending on goals. I could do another category on insulin sensitivity too...important to an athlete and from the aspect of AGE inhibition for longevity purposes. Metformin would be advantageous for this too.
    Shawn Wells, MPH, RD, CISSN
    Director of Research and Development - Dymatize
    www.dymatize.com
    SWells@Dymatize.com
    shawn.ZHR on ********

this is another thread - invite me any time to explain

Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol View Post
    You should really do more reading on the ancient Jewish idea of what the moshiach (messiah) was/is supposed to be.

You might also learn Aramaic/Hebrew to read the original texts yourself instead of relying on this translated from Hebrew -> Greek -> Latin -> English.

You might be quite shocked.

However, if believing gives you peace, happiness and a "reason" then God bless and be well my friend.

BK
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4#post11078504

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4#post11111914

if you calculate odds of probability for all the things I know you wouldn't say that...

but I will just give you the Holy Spirit like this:

"BAM!"

I was given it freely and now you get it for free.

read these links above,

...I know about 53 other old testament scriptures I feel like explaining right now and I know everything you said I should learn in your post and much, much, much, much, much more...

but this thread is not the place...

but if you are interested start a thread...

I know Genesis, Zechariah, Isaiah, Micah, Hosea, Ezekial, Malachi, Jeremiah, Daniel, Deuteronomy, the Psalms, and much much more than you could even imagine,

and if you want to start a thread you will be very pleased to know that Jesus is exactly the Messiah by description in the scriptures and in REALITY.

This Simple Math Equation Explains My Point About Reality:

Reality (R) = (Who's Birth Designates the Before and "END TIMES")(buzz word from Torah) / (B.C. and A.D.) + I Am Surrounded By Idiots Cubed

I hate when people say things implying the ever ominous "END TIMES" didn't come yet when they write the date: 2006 A.D.

but that's off topic,

and if you would want and most won't scripture says I could explain the Messiah in the Old Testament is:

- the first creation of God
    - God's body
    - "the Lord God" who was walking around the Garden of Eden that wrestled with Jacob that Jacob was thrilled to see "face the face" and live
    - who would come to earth, born a Jewish man, and mark everyone who was not to be destroyed
    - then go back to heaven and send the Holy Spirit down
    - but would first he would be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver, executed. would be pierced in his side and counted as a criminal and buried in a rich man's tomb, go to "3rd heaven" or "paradise" for three days and set the captives free
    - and set up a new covenent with people

and I know so much more its beyond what you could imagine, honestly.

BUT:

I may know so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much more about the old testament than anyone who has ever existed before me and ever will since me and I do not feel guilty in saying this in any way (we're talking high, high genius IQ and was obsessed with it my whole life to the point where I had spiritual gifts even as a youth and THEN 12 hours a day studying with praying for years of being crippled in bed and in and out of hospitals AND then I got the HOLY SPIRIT ATTACHED TO MY SOUL and learn 8,000,000,000,000,000 times more.

SIDE NOTE: Scriptures says Spirit attaches to your soul like 'bone and marrow'.

- best case scenario the Holy Spirit attaches and you get gifts like me and the Apostles
    - worst case scenario is probably like the exorcist...and when I say like the exorcist I don't mean the demon-maniac girl. I mean that the worst case scenario is that you are a Catholic.

NO ONE CAN HANG...maybe tie me in knowledge of the Old Testament...

the Rabbis are jokes -- the pastors the same -- the priests robbers,

but that's another thread.
    Last edited by newbatman; 12-25-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You derailed your own thread. PM him with that.
    www.dymatize.com
    SWells@Dymatize.com
    shawn.ZHR on ********

hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4#post11078504

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4#post11111914

if you calculate odds of probability for all the things I know you wouldn't say that...

but I will just give you the Holy Spirit like this:

"BAM!"

I was given it freely and now you get it for free.

read these links above,

...I know about 50 others and I know everything you said I should learn...

I know Genesis, Zechariah, Isaiah, Micah, Hosea, Ezekial, Malachi, Jeremiah, Daniel, Deuteronomy, the Psalms, and much much more than you could even imagine

and if you want to start a thread you will be very pleased to know that Jesus is exactly the Messiah:

- the first creation of God
    - God's body
    - "the Lord God" who was walking around the Garden of Eden that wrestled with Jacob that Jacob was thrilled to see face the face and live
    - who would come to earth, born a Jewish man, and mark everyone who was not to be destroyed
    - then go back to heaven and send the Holy Spirit down
    - but would first he would be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver, executed. would be pierced in his side and counted as a criminal and buried in a rich man's tomb, go to 3rd heaven or "paradise" for three days and set the captives free
    - I know so so so so so so so so so much more about the old testament than anyone who has ever existed before me and ever will since me and I do not feel guilty in saying this in any way (we're talking high, high genius IQ and was obsessed with it my whole life and THEN 8 hours a day study with praying for years of being crippled in bed in and out of hospitals AND then I got the Holy Spirit attached to my soul (scriptures says the Holy Spirit attaches to your soul like 'bone and marrow' -- AND then I learned 8,000,000 times more...

NO ONE CAN HANG...maybe tie me in knowledge of the Old Testament...

the Rabbis are jokes -- the pastors the same

but that's another thread

If he would "calculate odds of probability" (which would be redundant) of what you "know" he would find the chances of you having a "high, high genius IQ" to be about as likely as birth by a virgin.

As an aside, isn't pride considered the origional cardinal sin??

hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurley954 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To everyone else, sorry to encourage such a rediculous tangent to a potentially good thread. The guy just pushed my buttons with his preaching

science already knows ways in which a virgin birth can happen...new thread
    Oh really? And this is possible without a biological father as is "true" in this case? Please don't bother with your smoke screens. We both know Jesus was not a product of artificial insemination.

user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user9438904904 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i am friends with the bulger family (mark bulger) and justin kerpakis who payed for the steelers. both of them said that EAS is the only supplement company sanctioned by the NFL as totally legal. so if ur worried about legality in the nfl, ask a rep from EAS about it.

You seem very unintelligent...by virgin birth the researchers mean without sperm.

Originally Posted by hurley954 View Post
    Oh really? And this is possible without a biological father as is "true" in this case? Please don't bother with your smoke screens. We both know Jesus was not a product of artificial insemination.
    An egg can start gestation on its own.

Everyone else, sorry for derailing the thread again, but we can save it -- it is Christmas.

But I have some questions in return for him: (I hope he doesn't actually answer them all)

Did you even have biology or biochem?

Did you have anatomy and physiology?

Did you go to grad school?

Can you read?

Did you graduate high school?

Without sperm has been done before, why post if you don't know what you are talking about?
    Last edited by newbatman; 12-25-2006 at 08:49 PM.

So what are the rules?

Originally Posted by onlydeadlifter View Post
    i am friends with the bulger family (mark bulger) and justin kerpakis who payed for the steelers. both of them said that EAS is the only supplement company sanctioned by the NFL as totally legal. so if ur worried about legality in the nfl, ask a rep from EAS about it.
    We need someone who knows the rules for football and the supplements like androgenic.

Like isn't it a suspension to have a certain testosterone number or higher?

And aren't any androgenic compounds banned in general?

So I would say obviously ATD or 6-oxo is the best you can do in terms of testosterone without breaking rules / maybe over all.
    Last edited by newbatman; 12-25-2006 at 08:51 PM.

The Testosterone stuff.

Originally Posted by Androgenic View Post
    Staples:Hydrolyzed protein, WPI, Micellar Casein, creatine, beta-alanine, BCAA's, Citrulline, Leucine, Fast/slow carbs, Excellent quality multivitamin, hydration can not be understated, R-ALA, B-vitamins dosed periodically throughout the day, a clean diet with quality protein, quality fat sources and quality carbs...this means thinking and planning.

Recovery: serrapeptidase, cissus, phosphatidyl serine, fish oil, Additional Vitamin C with flavinoids, Additional, Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherol), Astaxanthin, Trans-resveratrol

Nootropic: Piracetam, Aniracetam, methylcobalamin, sulbutiamine, vinpocetine, picamilon, Alpha-GPC, Provigil (prescription), PEA, ALCAR, PLCAR

Testosterone/hormonal support: ZMA, 100:1 LJ long jack, 6-oxo, DS' activate, High protodioscin Trib. (80% is nice), DHEA (depending on age)

Fatloss: EGCG/Green Tea, Caffeine, TTA, Sesamin, Raspberry Ketones, Oolong Tea, Yohimbine (alpha), Synephrine (unsure of this legaility...obviously ephedrine would not be), Forskolin

This is a simple list...in a way of what works. Nothing hype-filled. Nothing illegal or banned...except I am unsure aas far aas some of the nootropic list goes...that would need to be researched, but all of it should be ok. A perscription for provigil, would be very advantageous to an athlete for focus and sustained energy...and again should be ok with the prescription.

That's the list. No order. The categories go in that order, essentially depending on goals. I could do another category on insulin sensitivity too...important to an athlete and from the aspect of AGE inhibition for longevity purposes. Metformin would be advantageous for this too.
    Longjack did not raise my testosterone or luteinizing hormone, but it did cut my cortisol tremendously and lean me out like this one study claimed. Is there any study that says it raises T except for the rats with no testes?

Also you didn't list ATD and that worked better than everything for me cross categories in overall benefit.

And what is DS activate?

You need to use a much, much better quality LJ than you did at a higher dose. I know people that dose LJ100 (100:1) at grams...formulas on the market have a 10:1 or 20:1 at mg doses, low mg doses. On top of that one formula I saw had a blend of the plant and the extract, which could mean 5mg extract and 295mg plant. This is the reason I think most don't get much out of trib. I've used an 80% protodioscin and it works phenomenally. DS (Designer Supplements) ActivaTe. Jungle Warfare and other companies have copied the stinging nettle extract they have in there. Here again I had used regular extracts and plants of stinging nettle when studies were out ten years prior...nothing. Used ActivaTe and it flat out does it.

ATD I do not care for and other AI's even less. They suppress estrogen to levels that causes side effects, increasing bone fracture, back pumps,decreases ability to gain mass, etc. While you don't want high levels like the PCT use...I am refering to whats healthy and improving anabolic ratios/hormones safely and not addressing steroid use, which is inherently unsafe. After chronic use, testosterone is suppressed as well.
    Only 4-hydroxyandro (fomrestane) or 6-oxo I would recommend to improve test and decrease estrogen enough, standalone or in a stack with some of the other things listed.

Considering the argumentative level of this thread. It is not one I want to join. I am a Christian, but I do not seek negativity. This is my last post here.
    www.dymatize.com
    SWells@Dymatize.com
    shawn.ZHR on ********

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Very well put together. I fully agree with the marked (bold) items.
    If anybodey wants to know why i do NOT agree with the rest - feel free to ask / discuss it here.

david

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    If anybodey wants to know why i do NOT agree with the rest - feel free to ask / discuss it here.

david
    serrapeptidase is a good supp for recovery I heard.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

207 and melting the BF glycomann's Avatar
    glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000) glycomann is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hurley954 View Post
    If he would "calculate odds of probability" (which would be redundant) of what you "know" he would find the chances of you having a "high, high genius IQ" to be about as likely as birth by a virgin.

As an aside, isn't pride considered the original cardinal sin??
    Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins portrayed by Dutch artist Hieronymus Bosch. It is not scripture.

Enough said...if you would feed the children once more:

You need to use a much, much better quality LJ than you did at a higher dose. I know people that dose LJ100 (100:1) at grams...formulas on the market have a 10:1 or 20:1 at mg doses, low mg doses. On top of that one formula I saw had a blend of the plant and the extract, which could mean 5mg extract and 295mg plant. This is the reason I think most don't get much out of trib. I've used an 80% protodioscin and it works phenomenally. DS (Designer Supplements) ActivaTe. Jungle Warfare and other companies have copied the stinging nettle extract they have in there. Here again I had used regular extracts and plants of stinging nettle when studies were out ten years prior...nothing. Used ActivaTe and it flat out does it.

ATD I do not care for and other AI's even less. They suppress estrogen to levels that causes side effects, increasing bone fracture, back pumps,decreases ability to gain mass, etc. While you don't want high levels like the PCT use...I am refering to whats healthy and improving anabolic ratios/hormones safely and not addressing steroid use, which is inherently unsafe. After chronic use, testosterone is suppressed as well.
    Only 4-hydroxyandro (fomrestane) or 6-oxo I would recommend to improve test and decrease estrogen enough, standalone or in a stack with some of the other things listed.

Considering the argumentative level of this thread. It is not one I want to join. I am a Christian, but I do not seek negativity. This is my last post here.
    longjack product with high potency?
    top 5 test products (by brand name)?

Testosterone opinions?

david

I am interested in the testosterone stuff...

please explain your opinions.

I have a friend that did roids for 6 weeks in high school and went from benching 165 lbs to 265 lbs for 6 reps in that time.

I also read an article from a writer in Muscle Planet who says he could bench 395 lbs. at age 21 and din't get to 405 lbs. until 24 (10 lbs. in 3 years!).
    THEN he did a 12 week cycle of d-bol and could bench 465 lbs. and 6 months later did 12 more weeks and got over 500 lbs. then 6 months later did 12 more weeks and got to 565 lbs. (160 lbs. in a year after being topped off for 3 years).

So I understand also that 85% of pro football players do roids yearly from my experience several years back.

SO HOW DO WE COMPETE WITHOUT CHEATING?

I AMEXTREMELY INTERESTED BECAUSE:
    I asked God, "In Jesus's Name God tell me how you feel about me playing football again?", after I was crippled. I then pointed into the bible with my eyes closed and pointed to: "An athlete is not crowned unless he competes by the rules." So I won'y cheat.
    Last edited by newbatman; 12-27-2006 at 04:57 PM.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I then pointedinto the bible with my eyes closed and pointed to: .
    I don't want to hurt your feelings, but this is surely not the best idea to find out the Lord's will.

"An athlete is not crowned unless he competes by the rules." So I won'y cheat.
    This is something I fully agree with. And it's a wise decision to not cheat. Not only because "cheating" is something that is not very ethical but even more because you can badly ruin your health by taking illegal stuff.

BTW, what exactely was your question?
    Last edited by Dr.P; 12-28-2006 at 01:00 AM.

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was just gonna say pointing to the bible with your eyes closed is not the best idea (Dr. P beat me to it). Thats kinda like trying to communicate with God using a Wegey Board (However you spell that).

And whats up with the obsession with the NFL?
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10) adbuster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Religion>Workignout

Jesus>Protein

Its called faith. Its also so big of a coincidence that it qualifies as an "OMEN".

I don't want to hurt your feelings, but this is surely not the best idea to find out the Lord's will.

This is something I fully agree with. And it's a wise decision to not cheat. Not only because "cheating" is something that is not very ethical but even more because you can badly ruin your health by taking illegal stuff.

BTW, what exactely was your question?

An "OMEN" is a sign from God that is so obvious it is a crime to ignore it.

THIS IS AN OMEN.

1.) I pray and ask in Jesus's Name what He thinks.

2.) anything you ask in his name is done (John 14:14) if you have the Holy Spirit (John 14:15).

3.) I Have the Holy Spirit

4.) I point to a verse so obviously an answer immediately:

Question: "How do you feel about me playing (athletics) again?"

Answer: (I point to THE ONLY VERSE THAT MENTIONS ATHLETICS IN ALMOST ALL SCRIPTURE) "An athlete is not crowned unless he competes by the rules."

YOU NEED FAITH IN THE WORD. LOOK AT WHAT I ASKED AND THEN WHAT I POINTED TO AND WHAT THE WORD SAYS ABOUT WHAT YOU ASK IN HIS NAME THAT WILL BE DONE IF YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT -- ANYTHING.

The only sin that won't be forgiven is what you just might have done.

Originally Posted by retro_roots View Post
    I was just gonna say pointing to the bible with your eyes closed is not the best idea (Dr. P beat me to it). Thats kinda like trying to communicate with God using a Wegey Board (However you spell that).

And whats up with the obsession with the NFL?
    The only sin that Jesus says won't be forgiven is when you blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

If you think it was DEMON/ELEMENTAL/FALLEN ANGEL spirits and not the Holy Spirit attached to my soul whose power fascilitated the miracle described AND it was the Holy Spirit -- I think it is blasphemey to say this -- look at the definition of blasphemy.

Jesus when they say he does his miracles through demons says, "The only sin that won't be forgiven is when you blaspheme the Holy Spirit (paraphrased by me)."

Ouije boards and that common practice calls on demons.

Praying and asking something in Jesus's NAME is the HOLY SPIRIT.

NO OFFENSE BUT I HAPPEN TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND YOU DON'T.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To everything else I would add eating coloured carb veges - mushrooms, tomato, spinach, peppers, etc. Antioxidants/flavonoids are macro nutrients even if you take ALA.

7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7:360 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whoever thinks "Jesus is God" is an idiot. It's clearly explained in the Bible he's not lol

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." -Matthew 7:1-2

^^^^NOT paraphrased by me.

by the way, find where Jesus teaches us to look for "omens" in the bible...........?
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Originally Posted by dannyboy9 View Post
    Whoever thinks "Jesus is God" is an idiot. It's clearly explained in the Bible he's not lol
    ^^^^DISAGREED!!!!!!

you are entitled to your beliefs but please don't call other people "idiots" who believe in a different way. this is by no means Christian.

BTW, do you belong to Jehovah's Witnesses?

Unhappy

Having the Holy Spirit is much more being expressed in one's views and behaviour than in miracles. Example: If I point to a miracle but act big-headed, how can I claim to have the Holy Spirit?

Let me tell you one more thing: The Lord gave you a brain and a mind. It has been given to us so that we can make use of it. Everything I know about "ethical", "moral", "right" things is that it is better to NOT cheat. It is one of the fundamental things in Christianity to NOT betray and break rules. this is what one can get just from reasoning and reading the bible. I don't understand why the Holy Spirit should come to me when I completely switch off my mind and ignore every reasoning and then ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten me.
    Last edited by Dr.P; 12-30-2006 at 12:52 AM.