ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Unhappy Face bloated, supps

im currently taking ON 100% Whey tree time a day ( two scoops per day ), AST 32x Multi one morning one pre bed, GreenMAG 5g post, and xfactor cycle ( im on 18 day )...but a few days ago when i wake up, my face seems very bloated, my eyes get smaller because of the infflamation....what would be the problem to this, bloat is incredes when i wake up...
    CUTTING STACK:

Champion Nutrition Pure Protein Stack
    AST multi 32X
    NatureMade Fish/Flax oil
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Neogenix Regenesen
    Higher Power Chromium Picolinate
    Rite Aid Glucosamine Sulfate
    EC stack

ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ponsho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    anybody?
    CUTTING STACK:

AST multi 32X
    NatureMade Fish/Flax oil
    Neogenix Regenesen
    EC stack

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dunno, sometimes people get bad water retention but i wouldnt think its that bad. if its kinda irratating and red, id guess its either an alergic reaction to something or high blood pressure. my face gets red and slightly puffy when my blood pressure is skewed.
    Cursum Perficio

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds like an allergic reaction, it is very possible it has nothing to do with the supps.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ponsho View Post
    im currently taking ON 100% Whey tree time a day ( two scoops per day ), AST 32x Multi one morning one pre bed, GreenMAG 5g post, and xfactor cycle ( im on 18 day )...but a few days ago when i wake up, my face seems very bloated, my eyes get smaller because of the infflamation....what would be the problem to this, bloat is incredes when i wake up...
    if you're getting a reaction that is making your face suddenly that big in the morning there is a problem. Over time if you're gaining weight your face is going to get a little bloated.

but if you're just waking up and it is like enormous and you "eyes are getting smaller" I would take that very seriously.

not enormous...just bloated..my eyes get smaller but nothing completely annormal...i think its the creatine but not sure,, i ll increase my water daily intake and see what happens...its major in the morning
    CUTTING STACK:

AST multi 32X
    NatureMade Fish/Flax oil
    Neogenix Regenesen
    EC stack

it can be the creatine or the inflammatory effect of x factor???
    CUTTING STACK:

AST multi 32X
    NatureMade Fish/Flax oil
    Neogenix Regenesen
    EC stack

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    creatine will not make your eyes smaller, its probably allergies if your really worried stop the supps and see if it helps.

hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybriD06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think hes talking about his eyes just looking like they are closed because bloating under and above them. That can happen with any creatine monohydrate as well as a number of other supplements. In fact it could happen without any supplements if someone who does not drink the right amount of water every day suddenly drinks 3 gallons in a day. This happens because your body gets used to scraping up every bit of water it can get since it doesnt know when the next hydration period will be, resulting in high water retention and ultimately leading to bloating. You can stop this by consistently drinking 1-2 gallons of water every day.