Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would you guys even respond to this guy... he is clearly some clown trying to get a rise out of someone.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by burke View Post
    Why would you guys even respond to this guy... he is clearly some clown trying to get a rise out of someone.
    I know, but insulting someone and running their mouth about someone's faith just pisses me off.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by newbatman View Post
    but Jesus says if you do something for someone who cannot repay you, you are repaid in Heaven...

trust me do something drastic and try REALLY hard..."many will not be able" that try to make it to heaven

Motivation to do charitable work for a "reward" later makes the act done ipso facto, non-charitable (look up the definition of "charity" or better still, since you claim to know scripture so well, go crack out Psalms and discover where the word "chesed" comes from and how this relates to charity).

I am not a Christian and never will be. However, I do have many Christian friends of all denominations. I also know a lot of "so called" Christians who behave like you do.

What would Jesus do here? Would he act and post like you? You are not his legacy for if you are, the faith is surely doomed.

Yes, I am judging you.

You are like a virus, a pestilence that bastardizes and corrupts the words of an important historical figure. You spread contempt and hatred like a disease.

Your arrogance here betrays your true feelings - you're Christian in name only and are Christian so you can feel superior to others who do not view things theological through your rosey glasses.

You will have no legacy.

And when your dream of playing in the NFL is not actualized, you will come to hate the "god" you claim to revere so much now.

Thump your bible somewhere else.

BK

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When is the last time some one who accused the Holy Spirit's words of being wrong and wasn't a puppet of demons?

people get angry: "how can you say you know as much as anyone ever?"

God to me before I write: "just write it...don't explain its God's words about himself yet"
    Guy...stop eating those mushrooms, OK?

BK

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol View Post
    Motivation to do charitable work for a "reward" later makes the act done ipso facto, non-charitable (look up the definition of "charity" or better still, since you claim to know scripture so well, go crack out Psalms and discover where the word "chesed" comes from and how this relates to charity).
    BK, you are correct. As a Christian,I strive to have pure motives behind my actions. Jesus knows when I do something, and he does not forget.

"1Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
    2"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." -Matthew 6:1-4 NIV
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

same pattern over and over when you say you have personal communication with God...

Hey...I just spoked (personal communication) with Jesus and he for sure told me he absolutely does love you and you will not be saved.

This is what I am hearing when I type these words. So it must be true.

BK

newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I am a prophet...(here goes get ready for everyone to attack me for telling truth)

Originally Posted by The Fallen View Post
    Unless you are right outside of retro's window watching his every move, you don't know him and you don't know how deep his faith runs. Retro, tho I've only gotten a chance to talk to him in brief, is a good man and you need to stop running your mouth about him. Honestly, I get it...you want people to argue with you, so you try to inflame people with words like this, trying to provoke a response because you have no life. I don't care how much ya bench or can lift or if your in a wheelchair or not, you can stop trying to be hated and try to be a good person. From what you've posted in this thread about people, it is obvious that you are not a good person. I don't care if you let a mentally handicaped person sleep in your bed. One hand doesn't wash the other. Grow up.
    Won't write you or anyone on this board anymore...but this is what God said to write before I leave:

We have this friend who had problems like in this story below and one day everyone got taken control of at his house and smashed the place sort of like the 30 children in this story (read this to understand)(fortunately I was not there)(I have 5 friends from that were there and smashed the house they say not under their own control):

But this guy gave me this book of this exorcist guy from the 70's recently "Songs of Deliverance" by Bill Banks (sold like 650,000 copies)...

The story goes:

These 30 children were playing a game after they saw a movie how to command demons out an area, or person, and so on and the demons in some of the children that were unoticed until then freaked out and threw them all down a hill.

Their church was able to get rid of all these other demon spirits in them except for two children after this.

These two children were all messed up for a while so they called in this guy who wrote the book.
    The guy has the Holy Spirit (so he can talk with God attached to him and demons listen - "like bone and marrow" scripture says the Holy Spirit attaches to souls).

He was in front of the whole church and he goes, (paraphrased by me) "Any evil spirits in this child manifest yourself right now and name yourself I command you in Jesus's Name."
    The child goes "incest" unembarrassed like nothing happened and the whole church is blown away.

The child just sits there and the exorcist man goes to him, "Do you know what incest is?"
    The child goes "no".

He whispers in the child's ear what it is and the child leaves out a loud yell and flies to the ground.

The child by the author's account for over an hour did things impossible for a human to do before he could command the demon out in the Lord Jesus's Name:

- the child bounced across the floor with his lips on the ground and his toes on the ground with his butt in the air making his body into a "v" shape with a terrible scowl on his face.

- he then made a "u" with his body and started bouncing around that way with his midsection on the ground instead.

The next child said beastiality and homosexuality...

Like the bible says there are broad classes of evil spirits named by their activity and these children sort of got infected by these spirits that specialized in these sins (the author tries to explain it that demons don't have a body so they seek out bodies to fulfill their lusts with).

But if you have the Holy Spirit you can ask God in Jesus's Name (John 14:14 - "anything you ask in my name I will do it") to manifest himself in your mouth (I do this - its the Spirit of Prophecy from the bible) but make sure you say "Jesus is the Lord" when you try to talk by the Holy Spirit (demons can't say Jesus is Lord) Paul and John warn to test the spirits when you manifest them because demons will try to say they are the Holy Spirit and thats how "many" false prophets happen (including "the false prophet" predicted in Revelations: Muhammed...but that's a different story also predicted in Zechariah Chapter 11 among other places)...but Paul says in Corinthians "only someone speaking by the Holy Spirit can say Jesus is the Lord".

Cool? Si o no?

Oh yeh the author says now he knows that you can say to the spirit of violence to be bound in such a situation.

Peace in JC

newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

maybe you dont understand...the above post is so you too know how to prophecize

Originally Posted by burke View Post

"desire spiritual gifts...especially prophecy" - I in post #157 explain how to do it

Jesus is the Lord and he says to read post 157

Originally Posted by skircus7 View Post
    BK, you are correct. As a Christian,I strive to have pure motives behind my actions. Jesus knows when I do something, and he does not forget.

"1Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
    2"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." -Matthew 6:1-4 NIV

Jesus is the Lord and he says to read post 157.

Last post - Kadol

Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol View Post
    Hey...I just spoked (personal communication) with Jesus and he for sure told me he absolutely does love you and you will not be saved.

This is what I am hearing when I type these words. So it must be true.

BK
    Jesus says you are saved but you still have a spirit of sociopathy...but every time I try to cast it out it comes back...I think you are spiritually improving though...I think you are genuinely going to be under control of your spiritual surrounding even in the next days...

PEACE I'm OUT

Will Be Cut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nm...
    Last edited by Will Be Cut; 01-24-2007 at 01:38 PM. Reason: NM.... HAHA
    Anything Easy ain't worth a damn