Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by newbatman View Post
    NO OFFENSE BUT I HAPPEN TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND YOU DON'T.
    Vanity... definitely my favorite sin.

Sorry to further corrupt the thread.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mines wrath. Definitely the sin i ...do? commit? eh.

And why is the NFL such a big deal? Oh well atleast its not th NBA.
    Why is this such a religiously charged thread??
    God bless/science be with our military

TechNutt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NFL player supplements?

Very new to this site and this was such an interesting topic that took such a wrong turn. I'm just trying to find out all the info I can about which supplements to take to give the best results (as in bigger and stronger) and how to take them. Since football athletes are in such phenomenal shape, I was hoping to see what supplements are being taken by them. Can anyone answer this for me? Thx.

krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000)
    ask anyone on the bengals team...dont do what they do

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    ^^^^DISAGREED!!!!!!

you are entitled to your beliefs but please don't call other people "idiots" who believe in a different way. this is by no means Christian.

BTW, do you belong to Jehovah's Witnesses?
    Could you show why you believe Jesus is God?
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow this thread is teh ****ed

FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TechNutt View Post
    Very new to this site and this was such an interesting topic that took such a wrong turn. I'm just trying to find out all the info I can about which supplements to take to give the best results (as in bigger and stronger) and how to take them. Since football athletes are in such phenomenal shape, I was hoping to see what supplements are being taken by them. Can anyone answer this for me? Thx.
    Since everyone else in this thread is far too occupied with arguments over religion I'l help you out. Pro football players are in such phenomenal shape not because of their supplementation and in most cases not even because of their nutrition or training. The majority of pro football players are simply genetic freaks plain and simple. As far as supplements what do you currently take?
    Georgetown Football

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Androgenic View Post
    You derailed your own thread. PM him with that.
    Not to mention one of the first things they teach us in Hebrew school is how to debunk evangelicals with a hard on for converting Jews. They "think" they know the 'Old Testament' (their words, not mine). However, when they see if translated DIRECTLY from Aramaic/Hebrew into English their tune changes.

I love it when the JW's knock on my door on Sundays! I invite them in to poke holes in their fallacious theological (and usually circular) logic.

I think that faith, any faith, that makes a person a better person is a good thing. But it's kind of hard to ignore that Jesus was not "deified" until 300 years after his death by Constantine (who converted on his death bed and not due to a dream/conquering the Eastern empire like most people think) and the Bishops at the Nicean Council who codified the Christian (new) Testament then. The Gospels of Mary Magdalene would be a good "apocryphal" work to read as would those of the Gnostics and Judas. The Book of Enoch, another extra-canonical text is another good one.

This is not the place though so yeah, take it to PM. Happy New Year!

BK

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    An "OMEN" is a sign from God that is so obvious it is a crime to ignore it.

THIS IS AN OMEN.

1.) I pray and ask in Jesus's Name what He thinks.

2.) anything you ask in his name is done (John 14:14) if you have the Holy Spirit (John 14:15).

3.) I Have the Holy Spirit

4.) I point to a verse so obviously an answer immediately:

Question: "How do you feel about me playing (athletics) again?"

Answer: (I point to THE ONLY VERSE THAT MENTIONS ATHLETICS IN ALMOST ALL SCRIPTURE) "An athlete is not crowned unless he competes by the rules."

YOU NEED FAITH IN THE WORD. LOOK AT WHAT I ASKED AND THEN WHAT I POINTED TO AND WHAT THE WORD SAYS ABOUT WHAT YOU ASK IN HIS NAME THAT WILL BE DONE IF YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT -- ANYTHING.

Can I get Jesus' telephone number from you? I would like him to communicate with me in the obvious manner he does with you. If he won't let you give me his digits, how about his AIM handle? Help a brother out here, OK?

BK

Smile Religion & Football

Look...if you are a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Zoroastrian, whatever...if it helps you find peace, happiness and helps you to make the world a better place than this is awesome. There are many paths to God and only the truly arrogant and blind would say 'their path' is the exclusive path to Salvation and happiness.

It would be unfortunate if people really thought that those who do not follow their path but were good, decent human beings were going to have no role or place in the "next world" - it's illogical and elitist (and arrogant) to think this.

Man should define his religion, not the other way around.

I have known a lot of good people of Buddhist, Muslim, Zoroastrian, Pagan and Christian faiths. I have also known a lot of bad people who commit atrocious acts either in the name of God or with the "excuse" that God will forgive them for it because they are "true believers" - I find this type of thing repugnant.

A zealot is a zealot irrespective of the exact path he follows. Keep an open mind. What if you are wrong? You might have a lot of back peddling and explaining to do later on when you meet your maker.

Just remember one thing - which might not be a universal truth but is something you should consider:

You need God, God does not need you. No matter what faith you follow, if you believe in an omnipotent, omniscient and "self aware" divine being then this should be self evident.

Now if you are looking for the Top 10 goodies not banned by the NFL you might start by looking at those that are banned by the NFL to make sure none of the stuff people tell you to look at will violate the rules.

I wish you the best on your goal to make it in pro-football. I think it is good to have lofty aspirations and truly hope you do make it.

Good luck with this and in your faith.

Respectfully,

BK

That's so very 'Jesus-like' of you to notice and say.

BK

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've read some of the English translation of the Tanakh and translated and read some of the Ancient Greek New testament, I guess it's time to learn Hebrew and go from start to finish.

Oh and for the OP, God is a Cowboys fan, so do what ever it is they do.
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol View Post

BK
    We've got spirit yes we do, we've got spirit how 'bout you?!
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread does not deliver.

newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

you can get a chrone's attack if you just eat protein

Originally Posted by GregT View Post
    To everything else I would add eating coloured carb veges - mushrooms, tomato, spinach, peppers, etc. Antioxidants/flavonoids are macro nutrients even if you take ALA.
    good post for a couple reasons...if you don't eat enough vegetables and lots of protein you can get a Chrone's attack...

it happened to me and my brother before...

the protein can harden in your intestines and become a blockage - it hurts really bad until it passes and you can hospitalized and need surgery...casein is the main culprit doctors say because it is like concrete in there

newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) newbatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Jesus is God

Originally Posted by dannyboy9 View Post
    Whoever thinks "Jesus is God" is an idiot. It's clearly explained in the Bible he's not lol
    In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. John 1:1

Revelations - he that was dead and is now alive...the Alpha and the Omega

Genesis - the Lord God was walking around in the cool of the day in the Garden of Eden -- (HE HAS A BODY)
    --------------------------------------------------

the scripture cannot be broken and they say:

1.) "God is Love"
    2.) "the Lord is God"
    3.) "Jesus is the Lord"

therefore

A.) Jesus is God
    B.) Jesus is Love also

and:

how come Thomas says to Jesus, "My Lord my God my savior" and Jesus doesn't rebuke him?

(I paraphrase)
    or why does Jesus say at the last supper, "I've been here the whole time and you ask me to show you God? the father and I are one...
    (same speech says my father is God)

I don't judge -- I only repeat what the Father tells me to say

Originally Posted by skircus7 View Post
    "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." -Matthew 7:1-2

^^^^NOT paraphrased by me.

by the way, find where Jesus teaches us to look for "omens" in the bible...........?
    I don't judge I only repeat what the Father tells me to say

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me and you will by know means let me go

Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    Having the Holy Spirit is much more being expressed in one's views and behaviour than in miracles. Example: If I point to a miracle but act big-headed, how can I claim to have the Holy Spirit?

Let me tell you one more thing: The Lord gave you a brain and a mind. It has been given to us so that we can make use of it. Everything I know about "ethical", "moral", "right" things is that it is better to NOT cheat. It is one of the fundamental things in Christianity to NOT betray and break rules. this is what one can get just from reasoning and reading the bible. I don't understand why the Holy Spirit should come to me when I completely switch off my mind and ignore every reasoning and then ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten me.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13379415

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=13379415&posted=1#post13379415

Originally Posted by rockhuddy View Post
    Vanity... definitely my favorite sin.

Sorry to further corrupt the thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13379415

one dude early saw my signature and said Jesus was'n't the Messiah

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Mines wrath. Definitely the sin i ...do? commit? eh.

And why is the NFL such a big deal? Oh well atleast its not th NBA.
    Why is this such a religiously charged thread??
    This dude blasphemed the son of man on Christmas Eve by accident.

So I bless him with the Holy Spirit and forgave his sins.

Then all the chief priests and scribes together with all the elders, lawyers, and Pharisees, and Saduccees came together in one accord to see how they might catch me in my words so that I might be put to death.

But I was delievered out of their hands because it was not my time yet.

BY THE WAY:

what are the top longjack / tribulus products anyway by potency?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=13379391#post13379391

Originally Posted by dinot1985 View Post
    Could you show why you believe Jesus is God?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13379391

That's interesting because I was taught this math equation first.

Not to mention one of the first things they teach us in Hebrew school is how to debunk evangelicals with a hard on for converting Jews. They "think" they know the 'Old Testament' (their words, not mine). However, when they see if translated DIRECTLY from Aramaic/Hebrew into English their tune changes.

I love it when the JW's knock on my door on Sundays! I invite them in to poke holes in their fallacious theological (and usually circular) logic.

BK
    That is interesting. I was taught this first:

If Reality (R) = (Who's Birth Designates the Before and "END TIMES")(buzz word from Torah) / (B.C. and A.D.) + I Am Surrounded By Idiots Cubed

Then:

...wait what was I getting at?
    Last edited by newbatman; 12-30-2006 at 06:36 PM.

ask and you will receive

Can I get Jesus' telephone number from you? I would like him to communicate with me in the obvious manner he does with you. If he won't let you give me his digits, how about his AIM handle? Help a brother out here, OK?

BK
    all I did was keep praying over and over and after a few months I ask about when things were going to get better...BAM!

it never occurred to me to ask a question...

in Jeremiah God goes, (Paraphrased by me), "am I not a readily available God?"

just ask sincerely and wait...God's real and the bible says to coommunicate with him:

"Desire spiritual gifts...especially prophecy". (this shouldn't freak you out if you believe)

only way to God is through Jesus

Look...if you are a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Zoroastrian, whatever...if it helps you find peace, happiness and helps you to make the world a better place than this is awesome. There are many paths to God and only the truly arrogant and blind would say 'their path' is the exclusive path to Salvation and happiness.

It would be unfortunate if people really thought that those who do not follow their path but were good, decent human beings were going to have no role or place in the "next world" - it's illogical and elitist (and arrogant) to think this.

Man should define his religion, not the other way around.

I have known a lot of good people of Buddhist, Muslim, Zoroastrian, Pagan and Christian faiths. I have also known a lot of bad people who commit atrocious acts either in the name of God or with the "excuse" that God will forgive them for it because they are "true believers" - I find this type of thing repugnant.

A zealot is a zealot irrespective of the exact path he follows. Keep an open mind. What if you are wrong? You might have a lot of back peddling and explaining to do later on when you meet your maker.

Just remember one thing - which might not be a universal truth but is something you should consider:

You need God, God does not need you. No matter what faith you follow, if you believe in an omnipotent, omniscient and "self aware" divine being then this should be self evident.

Now if you are looking for the Top 10 goodies not banned by the NFL you might start by looking at those that are banned by the NFL to make sure none of the stuff people tell you to look at will violate the rules.

I wish you the best on your goal to make it in pro-football. I think it is good to have lofty aspirations and truly hope you do make it.

Good luck with this and in your faith.

Respectfully,

BK
    Jesus says, "the only way to the Father is through me."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=13379415#post13379415

BK
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5#post13379415

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesnt really prove much. Lord is just a title to show they are higher than you.

1.) "God is Love"
    2.) "the Lord is God"
    3.) "The House Of Lords"

therefore

A.) The UK parliament House Or Lords is God
    B.) House Of Lords is Love also

and for this bit vvv

how come Thomas says to Jesus, "My Lord my God my savior" and Jesus doesn't rebuke him?

(I paraphrase)
    or why does Jesus say at the last supper, "I've been here the whole time and you ask me to show you God? the father and I are one...
    (same speech says my father is God)

^^^ God is within us all. It's a metaphor. Not to be taken directly. If Jesus is God, who on earth was he praying to all those times? Himself?
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

you should just learn this handy math equation:

Originally Posted by UHCougar05 View Post
    I've read some of the English translation of the Tanakh and translated and read some of the Ancient Greek New testament, I guess it's time to learn Hebrew and go from start to finish.

Oh and for the OP, God is a Cowboys fan, so do what ever it is they do.
    just learn this handy math equation instead:

If Reality (R) = (Who's Birth Designates the Before and "END TIMES")(buzz word from Torah) / (B.C. and A.D.) + I Am Surrounded By Idiots Cubed

...wait, what was the rest?
    Last edited by newbatman; 12-31-2006 at 02:40 PM.

"the House of Lords" is not a an equative statement -- your post doesn't make sense

Originally Posted by dinot1985 View Post
    Doesnt really prove much. Lord is just a title to show they are higher than you.

1.) "God is Love"
    2.) "the Lord is God"
    3.) "The House Of Lords"

therefore

A.) The UK parliament House Or Lords is God
    B.) House Of Lords is Love also

^^^ God is within us all. It's a metaphor. Not to be taken directly. If Jesus is God, who on earth was he praying to all those times? Himself?
    1.) house of Lords is not an equative statement -- and not in scripture

2.) the Father is like the brain...the son is his body...he came down to earth to set the criteria...

just like Ezekial's whole point is and all scripture from
    genesis on's point is.

3.) you have a soul and a soul is what spirits can attach to...John Lennon describes it as a radio antena...if you tune in to the light...yes, God is in you...but, if you tune into the dark...
    Last edited by newbatman; 12-31-2006 at 02:42 PM.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dwm230000 View Post
    This thread does not deliver.
    No ****. You might even say it's gone straight to Hell...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Start A New Thread On How Hebrew Is So Hard A Language

I think that faith, any faith, that makes a person a better person is a good thing. But it's kind of hard to ignore that Jesus was not "deified" until 300 years after his death by Constantine (who converted on his death bed and not due to a dream/conquering the Eastern empire like most people think) and the Bishops at the Nicean Council who codified the Christian (new) Testament then. The Gospels of Mary Magdalene would be a good "apocryphal" work to read as would those of the Gnostics and Judas. The Book of Enoch, another extra-canonical text is another good one.

This is not the place though so yeah, take it to PM. Happy New Year!

BK
    maybe we could translate these verses for them:

10And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.

11And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

12And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

13And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

Strange how the Lord says in this story that he is valued at 30 pieces of silver in this translation. And how when Judas threw the thirty pieces of silver back and by law it goes to the potter's field for foreigners to be buried in it.

Wonder what it means?