koehler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Age 50. Need a workout.

My parents are both in their mid-50's.

I am looking for a good toning workout for the both of them. If anyone could supply with needed information, would be helpful.

What they have: light weight dumbbells, weight bench, eliptical machine, and swiss ball.

Thanks.
    -koehler

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

Have them come on line....we don't bite but we do not like or utter the T word (tone) in here. This is BB.Com, not Tone.Com.

hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Thats right!

Originally Posted by Baldsnake View Post
    Have them come on line....we don't bite but we do not like or utter the T word (tone) in here. This is BB.Com, not Tone.Com.
    We all have the aches and pains to prove it

redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink Parents

Thats great that you are looking out for your folks, but do they want to do this?
    Enjoy The Pump Of Life !!

IT'S NOT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE THAT COUNTS, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE ARM YOU HANG OUT THE WINDOW!

koehler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep they sure do, and very excited to.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by koehler View Post
    Age 50. Need a workout.
    Would you like fries with that, sir?

Yes, have them come here themselves so they can give us more specific information.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Baldsnake View Post
    That reminds me:

I was doing the treadmill at the gym yesterday. Overheard one of the PTs giving "the pitch" to a new member. I believe one of the terms he used was "lean toned tissue". Is that some new kind of muscle fiber?
    So...I say to a friend that I can't eat what she eats because "I eat funny". So she says "what does funny taste like?". So I say "Like rubber chicken".