iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iWillShowU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much should i bulk to? before cutting?

Hi. I just started lifting about 2 months ago.

I have gone from 55kg to 65kg (gained 22lbs) in about 6months. I'm about 165cm (5'4, 5'5)

Still very trim. A bit flabby around the stomach. Prob a bit too much gain too fast.

Anyway, can someone tell me if there is a guide as to when to stop bulking? I was thinking bulk to around 75kg (165lbs) then cut down to 70kg (154)

I should be able to get to 75kg by Mid 2007. Then i would of done about 6months solid lifting 5 days a week.

What you think?
    Last edited by iWillShowU; 12-23-2006 at 08:57 PM.
    <<< red badge of honour

- Bulk Goal acheived
    - Cut to 15% Bf
    - Bench Press 2x BW by Dec 2007.