Thread: Nutrition help

TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrevorMcFly will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nutrition help

o.k. so for the past 7-8 years i have eaten/dieted/trained with the bodybuilding mindset. prior to that i was a soccer player and ran track and field with some of it being at the Div. 1 college level. i am now 5'11" 220ish. this spring i am possibly joining an adult soccer league. my main concern is how to adjust my diet. i normally "diet" to get leaner for the summer but with all the cardio i will be getting from soccer i don't know how to adjust my diet to NOT lose too much muscle.

my first thoughts were to just make sure i get plenty of pre- and post-work out carbs and protein during training and games. but i am not 100% what to do. any idea? thanks

CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Since you already lean down for summer, you could just adjust your diet to a normal cutting cycle. Basically, 1.5-2g protein per lb, low carbs, moderate fat. I would keep the carbs pre/post workout, or when you are exerting the most calories. The soccer should count as your cardio. Also, try taking some bcaa's before and after your soccer to protect your muscle.
    ...Not with uncertainty. Thus I Fight:not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into Subjection...
    1 Corinthians 9:26-27

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20