Davenc84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working then going to the gym

My job has me lifting 50 to 100lbs bags about every 20 seconds all day. Well at the end of the day im wasted but i want to get back to the gym. Is working that hard going to affect my gains after i work out at the gym? Ex. I work biceps monday night then go to work tuesday and lift the bags.

Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nah, I doubt it. Just make sure you eat right and try to get you some good sleep. BTW, look for another job that one sounds too hard, lol.

next00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) next00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) next00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) next00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) next00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) next00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) next00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ned_Flanders View Post
    BTW, look for another job that one sounds too hard, lol.
    loooooooll

But hey, try it out for a bit. If you realize your performance is turning to **** and that you make no gains, drop it, or try something else.

I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I seriously doubt your work will affect your gain from working out. When I used to work in the Lawn & Garden part at Walmart, I was constantly lifting bags of mulch, rocks, and other stuff along with heavy ass rocks and stones. During my time working here I was working out somewhat and I found after about 2 to 3 weeks my body was immuned to the work I was doing and I was ok with working out.

Davenc84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright sounds good, thanks for the info