Mack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I do a set of curls before school...

In the morning my arms feel weak and low mass. should I do a set of curls to get some blood in them and make that vain stick out so I feel better about my arms 1st period. or should i just let them recoop from last night's work out???
    ~~Mack~~

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let them recuperate. You don't want to tear them down again while they are trying to rebuild.

Please tell me you don't just want to pump up your biceps so they look bigger in school...
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50) one idiot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let them recuperate.
    Rubber ducky, you're the one!
    You make bath time so much fun!

three4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if u need to do that to feel better then u should work harder

) ok. i will work harder. yes i like the 1st period compliments...just looks better with the vain sticking farther out, but makes sense to let them recuperate. Thanks
    ~~Mack~~

brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brad427 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you burn them out before you lift, the you go and lift weakly in front of everyone, wouldnt you feel worse than if you had some veins sticking out??

yeah
    ~~Mack~~

Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fullback_45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Mack, were abouts in Las Vegas you live in? Lived there my ownself, went to Sawyer and Durango.

Ft. Apache and DI. I have a baseball bat if you try to stalk.. i go to bonanza
    ~~Mack~~

guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No.

SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Or you could just start working out in the morning instead if you have time. That way you won't over train and you'll look bulkier in the morning.

School in vegas starts at 7 am. i need to be there by 6:30. miss all the good late night tv? ur kidding right??? lol
    ~~Mack~~

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no, don't do that in the morning. there'll be 0 hypertrophy gain from it.

edit: and your veins may pop out, but by the time u get to school they'll unpop (lol, my own word) out
    Booo

ahhh. thats how you spell vein. thanks.
    ~~Mack~~

BadBoiKilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do crunches , leg raises and push ups in the morning, that s what i did on school days , its good routine to do abs 2 times a day from my experience
    Cant stand fake a$$ B*tches

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Mack
    School in vegas starts at 7 am. i need to be there by 6:30.
    So train at 5.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by BadBoiKilla
    do crunches , leg raises and push ups in the morning, that s what i did on school days , its good routine to do abs 2 times a day from my experience
    Abs 2x a day? Not the best way, IMO. Abs are a muscle group just like any other.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

I think i'll stay with 6:00 pm workout since i don't want to get up and have to drink a red bull and a cappicino to wake up.
    ~~Mack~~

Flavor#7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take some niacin before school if you want your veins to pop out. And yeah... abs twice a day? err...

SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe that abs twice a day might work for some people. I used to work them out twice a week and then started adding alot more sets and doing them 4-5 times a week and got better results. So for some people more is better, twice a day sounds a bit extreme but who knows.

zxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I love going to school pumped.. makes me feel good