Registered User justincompton06's Avatar
    justincompton06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justincompton06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justincompton06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NPC Card Registration?

I am about to enter my first contest and I am wondering how I go about getting my npc card?

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They will have sign ups at the show or all of the shows ive been to have.

or you could goto the website

www.npcnewsonline.com

and get it

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't order it today however!!!! Wait until the 2007 cards are available because their only good for the year they are purchased in. If you buy one in November for instance, it is only good until the end of the year.

nuff said...
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)

hazratali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb bodybuilding

hi my friends.
    I like body building. And i am doing body building .
    I made bodybuilding tools from cement conrete. And i prectice with.
    My body is very well.
    Thanks my friends

crosby82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crosby82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post NPC rules on Jewlery

Originally Posted by Most Muscular View Post
    Don't order it today however!!!! Wait until the 2007 cards are available because their only good for the year they are purchased in. If you buy one in November for instance, it is only good until the end of the year.

nuff said...
    Hello, I found your info about card ordering very helpful, and had a question about 1 rule and its the one reguarding jewlery, I understand no other jewlery other than wedding rings, does this exclude a belly ring?
    I appreciate the help thank you for taking the time

simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No belly rings, nipple rings, or any other type of jewelry. At Team U this year a guy had permanent studs in his nipples---they told him at the meeting to get them cut out or don't compete!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete-TEAM AX
    Quest Protein Bar Athlete
    Nutrient Sciences/Kymera Energy Rep
    2012 Team Universe MW Champion
    Member Team USA 2012 IFBB Worlds-Ecuador

21melihuff21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

fees?

Is there a fee for every competition after you already bought your npc card? if so how much is it typically?

masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 21melihuff21 View Post
    Is there a fee for every competition after you already bought your npc card? if so how much is it typically?
    Yes. You pay for your card and then pay entrance fees for each competition. maybe around $100 each.