orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need advice for first 1-AD cycle

I'm planning on starting a 1-AD cycle soon, but have a few questions. I'm trying to decide if to buy 2 bottles of 1-AD, or one bottle of 1-AD and one bottle of 4-AD and cycle together. Which would be better for gaining muscle (both 1-AD & 4-AD or just a more potent stack of 1-AD)? I hear the 4-AD helps out your sex drive but is that all it is good for when adding to a 1-AD stack? How would you stack it (doses per day)? Also, which brand of 4-AD would you suggest? Thanks for all the help!

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definately go with the 1-AD/4-AD stack. You shouldn't use 1-AD by itself. You will gain way more strength/weight if you stack it with 4-AD. As far as the brand of 4-AD goes...use 4-ADerm by Avant Labs or Andro-Spray by ErgoPharm. Whatever you do, don't take 4-AD orally, it will not work. Dosages for the 1-AD should be around 300-600/day. For the 4-ADerm, servings are 5-10squirts 2 times/day. I'd go with 8 squirts twice a day, 12hrs apart, after showers. For Andro-Spray, servings are 8-12 squirts 2 times/day. I'd go with 10 squirts twice a day. Make sure you buy some 6-OXO for after your cycle to get your natural test level back to normal.

-AGNOS

orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50) orangeday will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the advice. I have lots of ZMA. Will that be enough post cycle? Also, I meant to ask this earlier. Since testosterone levels will atleast dip some at post cylcle, would this be a good time to start a cutting phase or just keep bulking?

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ZMA alone is not optimal post cycle; it would be wise to purchase 6-OXO or a similar anti-estrogen to restore natural test levels.
    As for post-cycle diet, it is imperative that calories remain above-maintainance for a time (2weeks at least; after this time you may begin leaning out). As natural test levels are low, attempting to immediately cut will result in an appreciable loss of muscle mass, as well as the rapid depletion of the strength/size gains reaped from your cycle.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!