Thread: anabolic window

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question anabolic window

Hi i will like to have some feedback in this new product from nutrabolic, ( i know they are not relly popular in here ) the profile same good , maybe not as good as anator-p or the one by myozen i think , anyway

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/window.html

do you thimk this it is as good as anator-p the number of serving attract me and the fact that i live in canada, and that i probably can have it for lest here in canada

thank you

BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoSoxNatn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of people like products like those, and are willing to pay the ridiculous prices for them. Basically, this product is whey protein and high GI carbs. You could make your own for a lot less. Check out ON or Dymatize Whey, or if you want, spring for some WPI, and get some dextrose and/or maltodextrin. Some people prefer to throw in some oats, or another source of slow digesting carbs which have some fiber. Some also thinking adding milk is a good idea since the casein is slow digesting.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its all about the convinience I guess. I don't get all the esterified amino acids and as you mentioned, Nutrabolics has a bad reputation here but it does look like a decent product on paper. I personally go with the home made whey + ground oats + dex postworkout shake with some optional bulk BCAAs.