duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

how long after s-drol cycle would it be safe to drink alcohol?

im on day 12 of a 3 week cycle...and i am doin everything possible to make this the safest cycle i can...but being around all my buddies drinkin, it has been tempting, but no matter how tempting it is....i know its not worth it...so my question is, how long after my cycle should i wait until i can at least start gettin a few drinks in me...?

also, i will make a detailed review after my cycle is finished...

SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd wait about 2 weeks after PCT. Take support supps and give your liver a chance to stabilize its enzyme production.

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    alrite boss im gettin scared now...i better not have to wait another fukin 4 FUKIN weeks after my initial cycle for pct...goddamn it....this is torture enough, my liver wont even be touched with all the support supps im feeding it...plus isnt it JUST the oral steroid that fuks up your liver...i mean nothing in pct is gonn fuk it up...and by that time, bout 5 days after my cycle, the s-drol, will be completely out of my body, therefore the liver shouldnt have to suffer anymore, i continue taking my support supps...and all is well....oh fuk, i appreciate the response, but thats def not what i was looking for...

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by duhfewcha6 View Post
    alrite boss im gettin scared now...i better not have to wait another fukin 4 FUKIN weeks after my initial cycle for pct...goddamn it....this is torture enough, my liver wont even be touched with all the support supps im feeding it...plus isnt it JUST the oral steroid that fuks up your liver...i mean nothing in pct is gonn fuk it up...and by that time, bout 5 days after my cycle, the s-drol, will be completely out of my body, therefore the liver shouldnt have to suffer anymore, i continue taking my support supps...and all is well....oh fuk, i appreciate the response, but thats def not what i was looking for...
    Okay first of all, you seem very impatient man.. Why put any more stress on your liver than you alresady have to? Oral steriods aren't generally that toxic depending on which kind, however, the fact that superdrol is a potent steriod and the fact that its methylated is what makes it bad. Yes your right about that after about two days, all the superdrol will be completely out of your liver however your liver enzymes will be in a mess no matter how many supporting supplements you provide your body with. Don't take a chance and risk putting your enzymes even more in wack by drinking. Just hold off on it.
    You have a whole lifetime to drink but only one liver. Relax.

There is no such thing as a "safe" steriod cycle, there is only safer.

Hope that helps.

edit: if your using nolvadex (tamo citrate) which I hope you are, that is also pretty liver toxic. Not to the extent of superdrol but its still toxic.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, just live without booze for a few weeks...just because the drol is out of the body, doesnt mean the liver is ready to go, Sdrol doe a number on the liver and lipids, and it would truly be in your best interest to just lay off the hooch for atleast a month after your last cap of sdrol.

What are you using for support supps and pct? some of these can actually be negative on the liver, i.e., Red Yeast Rice.

Basically, If you cannot give up alcohol for 2 months, you shouldnt be using harsh methylated oral steroids.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Dude, just live without booze for a few weeks...just because the drol is out of the body, doesnt mean the liver is ready to go, Sdrol doe a number on the liver and lipids, and it would truly be in your best interest to just lay off the hooch for atleast a month after your last cap of sdrol.

What are you using for support supps and pct? some of these can actually be negative on the liver, i.e., Red Yeast Rice.

Basically, If you cannot give up alcohol for 2 months, you shouldnt be using harsh methylated oral steroids.
    yes i know...i started this fully knowing i would have to eliminate ALL alcohol consumption, and i have so far and will continue to do so...and for the poster 2 posts above...yes i AM taking tamox cit...my support supps are: AI cycle support, Liv 52 and MRM Liver X...( and those are ONLY the liver supports..many more in total)

aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000) aspire210 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ever think of trying ***** or weed? Of all the chemical ways to relax alcohol is the least productive for bodybuilding. Benzo's are anti-catabolic and make you hungry, just becareful about addiction. Also, there are many supplements claiming to have relaxation qualities as well. I can't condone drugs while on, but if you have to do it, alcohol would be the worst choice, IMO.

Originally Posted by aspire210 View Post
    Ever think of trying ***** or weed? Of all the chemical ways to relax alcohol is the least productive for bodybuilding. Benzo's are anti-catabolic and make you hungry, just becareful about addiction. Also, there are many supplements claiming to have relaxation qualities as well. I can't condone drugs while on, but if you have to do it, alcohol would be the worst choice, IMO.
    oh haha...well i know alcohol would be the worst but its no that i NEED it, just that i WANT it haha...my roomate smokes weed everyday, i smoke every once in a while, i dont really like it though to be honest...

bigmike50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe this'll help, not only is alcohol bad for your liver like the guys above me have said but it also eats muscle tissue. now you wouldn't want to lose any of those precious gains you worked so hard for would you? besides from the way it sounds maybe stopping drinking may be the best thing for you, the impatience that was mentioned could be a very early sign of problems like alcoholism. not saying you are a alcoholic or anything, dont get me wrong, im just saying take an inventory on yourself and really ask yourself some questions about your drinking.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh haha...well i know alcohol would be the worst but its no that i NEED it, just that i WANT it haha...my roomate smokes weed everyday, i smoke every once in a while, i dont really like it though to be honest...
    Honestly - you asked a question, you got answers.

My opinion: Let your liver get back to normal, after your PCT, go ahead and drink (if a week or two is too hard to handle).

...you probably wont die from drinking while on the cycle, or immediately after... but if results are what you are after, then suck it up, grow some balls, and don't drink for a while.

Originally Posted by bigmike50 View Post
    maybe this'll help, not only is alcohol bad for your liver like the guys above me have said but it also eats muscle tissue. now you wouldn't want to lose any of those precious gains you worked so hard for would you? besides from the way it sounds maybe stopping drinking may be the best thing for you, the impatience that was mentioned could be a very early sign of problems like alcoholism. not saying you are a alcoholic or anything, dont get me wrong, im just saying take an inventory on yourself and really ask yourself some questions about your drinking.
    hey man...i know what u are saying...its the college life im missin...thats all, i never drink during the week, i actually have only gotten drunk maybe 2-3 times in the past 6 months or so....so now u know that it really isnt me being impatient, if i can wait 3 weeks without a beer which i new i had to do initially, im obviously stable enough to do so...so i know u arent calling me an alcoholic, but u do have to realize that an alcoholic wouldnt be able make the committment to not drink for 7 weeks either...