Thread: PVL Mutant Mass

wilson004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilson004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilson004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilson004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilson004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilson004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilson004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilson004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PVL Mutant Mass

Has anyone ever tried PVL Mutant Mass weight gained. It comes in a 15lb bag and looks to be a solid product but is much cheaper then other brands for more quantity and pretty much the same preotein/cals/carbs and has about 1/4 teh sugar as muscle juice. I was just wondering would this be a good product to use for a month? I know most people are going to say make your own and such with oats and peanut butter which is what i normally do but i might be headed on vacation to cuba first week of January and would just like a good weight gainer so i dont have to fuss around with oats and peanut butter then blending it all together and could take this whenevers convinent. Thanks for any help!!

Here is a link as to where the nutritional specs are but i will be buying it from a local supplement store for much cheaper.

http://www.reflexactivewear.com/cart...?id=990&type=1
    Last edited by wilson004; 12-20-2006 at 07:29 PM.

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    link?
    Chew Crew
    MFC

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It looks good...on paper.

ps - if you want to take some with you while travelling, you probably want something smaller than 15lbs. It is best to transport supps in their original packaging...just in case your checked luggage is inspected, you don't have to explain the "powders". Look for an MRP like Prolab Lean Mass Complex for when you are travelling.
    Last edited by eldawg; 12-20-2006 at 08:10 PM.

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    its low in carbs because it uses vitargo which has no sugar in it, however it is still very high glycemic, like dextrose
    Chew Crew
    MFC

rex6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good Stuff

What's up all...I bought this near the end of December & my bag is almost empty (as of Jan. 20/07) (and that's with taking 4 scoops at least once a day, sometimes twice a day). This gainer tastes awesome...it mixes really well and on the chance that there are clumps...they taste like candy (I bought vanilla). I actually think this helped lean me out a bit as well, so it's not something that is going to leave all fat & lumpy.

If your in Canada here are 2 links that have really good prices (under $ 70)

http://www.buffmusclestuff.com/store...age=1&featured

http://www.reflexactivewear.com/cart...?id=990&type=1

Regards
    Rex69

issac22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=wilson004;13222401]Has anyone ever tried PVL Mutant Mass weight gained. It comes in a 15lb bag and looks to be a solid product but is much cheaper then other brands for more quantity and pretty much the same preotein/cals/carbs and has about 1/4 teh sugar as muscle juice. I was just wondering would this be a good product to use for a month? I know most people are going to say make your own and such with oats and peanut butter which is what i normally do but i might be headed on vacation to cuba first week of January and would just like a good weight gainer so i dont have to fuss around with oats and peanut butter then blending it all together and could take this whenevers convinent. Thanks for any help!!

Here is a link as to where the nutritional specs are but i will be buying it from a local supplement store for much cheaper.

Yea this is a great weight gainer ive been taking it for 2 months and ive gained at least 10-20 pounds by far the greatest product out there.

wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100)
    Tastes horrible and messed up my stomach.

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I picked up 2 bags of this at the arnold classic (2 for 50)... I did put on some decent size but nothing out of the ordinary.

Stick to food brah

Registered User elcatrachodemtl's Avatar
    elcatrachodemtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mutant mass how many scoops a day

i know this is random but how many scoops of mutant mass do i need a day 2 servings of 4 scoops each meaning 8 scoops a day? im confused

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by elcatrachodemtl View Post
    i know this is random but how many scoops of mutant mass do i need a day 2 servings of 4 scoops each meaning 8 scoops a day? im confused

How can anyone else possibly tell you this? It's based upon your daily caloric needs. If you don't know what those are then that's a problem.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Registered User elcatrachodemtl's Avatar
    elcatrachodemtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    How can anyone else possibly tell you this? It's based upon your daily caloric needs. If you don't know what those are then that's a problem.

yea i know how much i need but im talkin 8 scoops a day i want to know if its to much becaus ei really dont eat alot

bodybuilder204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elcatrachodemtl View Post
    yea i know how much i need but im talkin 8 scoops a day i want to know if its to much becaus ei really dont eat alot
    its a great product to use i use it but 8 scoops a day is alot take 2 scoops in the morning and 2 after your workout.

FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLEXORCIST is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder204 View Post
    its a great product to use i use it but 8 scoops a day is alot take 2 scoops in the morning and 2 after your workout.
    Just started taking it myself 4 days ago.......(keep in mind that I'm just starting over with training after an 8 month lapse so this has newb gains written all over it) but so far I've seen a 3 pound difference on the scale. I've been taking 2 scoops for morning break, afternoon break and about an hour before bed. I generally eat very healthy so I'm only mixing it with water. 1500 extra cals a day is a **** ton but for the first time ever using a weight gainer its doing its job short term. I'm sure I can contribute a bit of that towards water intake as well but I'm going to be keeping things consistent and see how things pan out in the next month. Pics will be coming also. Summer is too close for me to try to put on quick weight any other way.

Conor45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It’s a good supplement! Ive been using it for a while and im currently on my first 15lb bag which i got for £41.00. ive gained 7 lbs in around 8 days which i think is fairly good and haven’t put on any fat! maybe a cheeky pound but nothing noticeable. Also ive used 4 sccops a day divided into 2 serving each 2 scoops. One serving in the morning with breaky and one post-workout. Also its really easy to mix in a shaker with water but make sure you put the powder in after the water or it sticks to the bottom and you wont get it all mixed. Anything else just pm

Mohamedx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mutant Mass is a voucher to sheathe, of enlarged fast indeed, but you take a little stomach!

Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like Mutant Mass and it actually has a good taste!