Quirkaylilme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much Whey Protein should I take?

I purchased Dymatize Elite Whey- Butter Toffee and it should be here within the next couple days. I was wondering how much I should take per day and when are the best times. I understand that you take 1 level scoop but I was just wondering how much I should consume each day for my body and when are the best times to take it. I am 21 (female), 5' 7, 132 lbs. I am eating clean (fruits, veggies, nuts, meat and staying low on the carbs). I know that in order to have the protein work for losing weight (I want to lose 10-15 lbs), I need to be very conscious of how many carbs I am taking in. Thanks for your help!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Quirkaylilme View Post
    I purchased Dymatize Elite Whey- Butter Toffee and it should be here within the next couple days. I was wondering how much I should take per day and when are the best times. I understand that you take 1 level scoop but I was just wondering how much I should consume each day for my body and when are the best times to take it. I am 21 (female), 5' 7, 132 lbs. I am eating clean (fruits, veggies, nuts, meat and staying low on the carbs). I know that in order to have the protein work for losing weight (I want to lose 10-15 lbs), I need to be very conscious of how many carbs I am taking in. Thanks for your help!
    First step is to determine YOUR current calorie / macronutrient intake and then YOUR TARGET calorie / macronutrient intake. After YOU are ARMED with this info, YOU can use the whey protein to effectively MEET / HIT that planned protein intake.

More info / links that should help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=975970
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience