Thread: About 1-AD

karaeloko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About 1-AD

Hi, I've been reading about this PH and it says lots of good stuff about it, but one major side effect, it declines your sex drive.
    All I want to know is for how long does it affect your libido? Just during the time you are using it?

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, the wane of libido some users experience generally subsides rather quickly with cessation of use.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

lovetoeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The loss of libido can often be countered by adding 4-AD to your cycle.

superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50) superspider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    or fuzu.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are worried about it add some 4-AD(transdermal) in there. If you keep your cycle fairly light(in dosage and length), your libido will snap back fairly quick. No more than 600mgs/day for 1-AD and light to moderate doses of 4-AD for no longer than 4 weeks and you will be back in 1-2 weeks tops.

Proper post cycle as well. 6-OXO, ZMA, and flax oil should even help you make a speedier recovery. Generally, I don't like Tribulus/Fuzu b/c I think all it does is help w/ a hard on, but if that is what you are most worried about then take it.
    FREE YJ

ok thx... I was more concerned about the fact that it will affect me for a long time after I use it... but if its just for the duration of the cycle its all good... kthx

adverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got my libido back about a week after my cycle ended, im using 6 0x0 and it worked great. Helped me keep my gains too

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good lord, how many times can we say it.....NEVER USE 1-AD BY ITSELF!

-AGNOS

EVER!

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by TheAgnos1
    Good lord, how many times can we say it.....NEVER USE 1-AD BY ITSELF!

-AGNOS

EVER!
    I wouldn't say never...

It works well in and of itself. If you can bear the sides and don't want the adipose and water weight gain 4AD can bring about I don't see a problem w/using it by itself.

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well if you go to the 600/day dosages, you had better be ready for some libido loss. This is the reason I wouldn't take it by itself.

-AGNOS

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Supa Freek 420
    I wouldn't say never...

It works well in and of itself. If you can bear the sides and don't want the adipose and water weight gain 4AD can bring about I don't see a problem w/using it by itself.
    Bump. Also for a 1st cycle, I had pretty good results w/ 1-AD.
    FREE YJ

I'll use it by itself because I cant afford to stack it with 4AD.
    I can deal with a "low libido" stage as long as it goes off when the cycle is over.

hardtribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NewsFlash-----

You're better off not taking this crap. To many unanswered questions concerning long term health issues.

Eat and train hard and you will grow.
    There are no shortcuts.