Twelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

HIIT? What about wind sprints?

Wouldn't wind sprints be just as well as hiit? I used to sprint maybe 30 seconds, walk fast back to the starting line, and repeat that maybe ten times. Isn't that effectively the same?

iron_leppard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd have to say yes. Doing that seems to burn my legs.
    Current (Goal)
    Weight: 165 - 170 - (180)
    Bench: 215 - 230 - (275)
    Squat: 135 - 205 - (250)
    Deadlift: 335 - 335 - (375)
    Total: 685 - 770 - (900)

pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pdibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is the exact same thing

Twelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twelve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    People say it doesn't burn muscle, or that it burns miniscule amounts in comparison to long jogs. Is that so? I'd like to add it to my workout/jog days.